Why do people congratulate women for getting pregnant and giving birth? It's literally a natural procedure. What's next...

Why do people congratulate women for getting pregnant and giving birth? It's literally a natural procedure. What's next, congratulating women for breathing?

Attached: gw2yd.jpg (510x521, 30K)

Feels bad man, nobody ever grabs the guys balls and says "good job son" especially since he probably did all the work to begin with.

i demand worship every time my dick gets hard

millions of potential lives are created in my balls

Attached: 1473308424216.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Because bad shit happens all the time in pregnancy and the kid can die at any moment basically. It's not something you'll ever understand until you are trying.

>Why do people congratulate women for getting pregnant and giving birth?
You'll understand when you're old enough to have kids.
In the meantime, You must be 18 years old to post on Jow Forums.

What the fuck else is there to congratulate them for? Their other big accomplishment was building a bridge that collapsed.

It's customary to congratulate a couple when they bring a child into the world, its actually celebrated, we throw parties over it and shit. I don't know what they do in your country.

>Why do people congratulate women for getting pregnant and giving birth?

Why do people expect white people to take up most executive and leadership positions?

>inb4 "we earned it"

Did you guys know that it's VERY common for women to shit during labor?

This is why I am pro-abortion. People show dead fetuses like giving birth is beautiful.
SPOILERS: It's not

My wife did.
She labored all natural.
No drugs.
She was out of her head with pain so she didn't notice.

Yes. Women’s lives are super hard. Have you ever been a woman? It’s awful. You bleed all the time and you’re super moody and you have to put on pants sometimes.

I wonder if there's a seniority system of delivery nurses, the newbies are the ones who get stuck with wiping up the shit.

Keeper. I respect her going through that without pain meds.

because its by far the most important thing a woman can do

Attached: The-Bates-Family-1024x835 (1).jpg (1024x835, 178K)

High rate of failure and it's really stressful.

>raising a child is the hardest job of all
Tell you what bitch, how about YOU dig this ditch and I'LL stay at home all fucking day having a silly-goose time with the sprogs.

>high rate of failure

you need to go back tyrone

You should try not being a virgin.

ew all those copies of that ugly square face

t. Roastie

Attached: 1519227706062.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Let’s not celebrate anything and be a miserable old faggot like OP

Imagine the smell

Because it is a good thing for a child to be born and it is a good thing for the mother to survive the process. Perhaps if you weren't raised by a single mother, you would understand why family is a good thing.

Pay denbts, you souvlaki-eating greaseball.

>the kid can die at any moment

I thought it was just a clump of cells

oh snap..

It's an exciting time where you meet the new life you've been carrying for 8 months.

Stop being a faggot and let women have their moment with their fucking kids. faggot.

Because it's literally what they are alive for, and to shoot one in her is what you're alive for.