The Jow Forums toll?

Well?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: B0DE4E9F-1D10-4DCE-82EC-0AED8ED4A31E.jpg (2224x1668, 267K)

we'll use the toll funds for a good purpose

>vanished
lel they always make it sound like some murder mystery filled with intrigue, instead of the obvious raped and killed by locals.

Attached: showposter.jpg (300x300, 27K)

We called it a few days ago

Is she dead or alive?

Great, her parents should now adopt a refugee to replace her

As I said in the other thread:

Someone should make a list of dumb Euros going into savage lands and getting deaded by the locals.

She dead, fren.

i'm not letting my daughter 15 feet from me until she's 30.

She's probably already shoving hairbrush handles up her pussy you retard

Take her hunting/fishing and stuff, so she'll experience the outdoors with you (and doing something productive), which will give her skills, and also potentially remove the desire to travel.

Make sure she always has a decent folding pocket knife on her. Stabbing people tends to stop them from raping/killing you.

Toll:

Unpaid [ ]
Paid [X]

Attached: Cock Carousel.jpg (400x256, 122K)

Should be teaching women to be women, not men

Ah the Guatemalan tinder date went exceptionally well

Toll paid
S

>She's probably already shoving hairbrush handles up her pussy you retard

She's probably already shoving hairbrush handles up her ass you retard

fixt it

>She's probably already shoving hairbrush asses up her handles you retard

seriously

Attached: 52983627_10161559246795080_71885945669943296_n.jpg (400x525, 30K)

lol, you're insecure fag

guys she was just staying with a "friend". its not like she would sleep with him.

Women in the old days hunted and fished, and they were more self-reliant and didn't follow fads as much.

If they're taught the traditional ways, they end up being traditional.

Attached: Doubt dark theme.jpg (600x315, 11K)

Kek

Her face literally screams:
>muh enrichment so powerful
>yeaaaahhssss owwww owww tha... that hurt! ow owwwwyyy owyyy stahhp

>If they're taught the traditional ways, they end up being traditional.

So we talking "Do a Fritzl" or just chain them to the sink?

more spam.

Take them hunting/fishing and teach them self-reliant skills.

Not hard.

The same stuff you do with a son. Both sexes need to know these things, and it prepares them for the world.

Lol. Me like

Attached: 1551915230539.jpg (632x752, 96K)

Nose piercings are disgusting
Especially cow ring
Why does anyone find them attractive

I hope the puppy was ok. The article didn’t explicitly state if it was found alive or dead.

I'm waiting on the pics of her nude carcass.

Guatemalans are probably the most Indio and backwards people in Latin America. Wtf is wrong with white women. Why do do they have this urge to travel to “exotic” places like the fucking Congo and Isis controlled territories in the Middle East?

Women don't need to know these things and it'll turn them into mega cunts when they get older who think they can compete with men. This isn't the old days anymore faggot kangaroo. Women should be staying at home and anyone who supports this shit is a mega cuck

How can someone be so delusional and fucking stupid to think that every place in the world is a safe place and that every person in the world is good fucking lol bitch had it coming i really hope more leftist libtards do the same thing like it's natural selection

Puppers always ok

Attached: when-u-have-nice-hat-and-someone-mentions-it-and-38138243.png (500x518, 124K)

media jews tell them that white men are what's actually dangerous and women are so herdable they believe anythung that theyre told