Tulsi BEING JEWED

Attached: 2445D183-E4E0-4C86-9DFB-979BAF8D4805.jpg (640x884, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IL-U7oXykkM
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

if alex jones is right about one thing.
its you always turn towards the bullets to find your target
im voting for tulsi 100%

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard for President - 2020 United States Presidential Election.png (1280x720, 25K)

Attached: 1549495249387.jpg (727x485, 33K)

Not surprised. They know she is a major threat.

Tulsi is the least insane Dem candidate.
No surprise there.

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard for President-2020 United States Presidential Election-Democratic-Party.jpg (3200x3956, 3.66M)

Attached: 1547278935538.png (801x411, 88K)

Lol jews doing their best

Obama funded the institution of human slavery in Libya and Syria when he was president. He should be in prison.

Attached: 1549495811200.gif (600x450, 1001K)

To say nothing of the police around the US who were assassinated because of Obama's sloppy BLM college radical rhetoric.

>Tulsi is the least insane Dem candidate

tulsi gabbard is in a weird krishna worship cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=IL-U7oXykkM

Attached: 1549486318843.png (1200x686, 192K)

You are a creepy Zionist filled with hate.

Attached: 1547678241397.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

you're a kike trying to pin the Nose on other people to distract from how much of a kook tulsi gabbard is.

Attached: 1531698363459.jpg (918x510, 64K)

>hawaii
no shit lol
let me know if she starts worshiping Satan like the other Democrats

Women shouldnt be in positions of political power. Anyone who endorses her is a cuck.

Jew spotted

You are a bad zionist person, so you hate good Tulsi.

Attached: 1549491511742.jpg (420x420, 36K)

Redpilled tulsi

Attached: 6F9F9976-5410-4BB1-A797-B7577AF6EA0B.jpg (238x211, 11K)

Smart!

Attached: 1024px-Tulsi_Gabbard_2020_presidential_campaign_logo.svg.png (1024x426, 73K)

Attached: 1547371510393.jpg (650x488, 115K)

Tulsi is probably the best Dem candidate. I think that's why Yang gets pushed so hard.

>Krishna cult
>wierd
Shoo shoo

TULSI 2020

Attached: american-flag-background.jpg (1600x816, 418K)

Glenn is probably one of a handful of legit journos left.

What was the question?

Stop it now. Zionist hate is not cool. Tulsi is love.

Attached: 800px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (800x1202, 244K)

If she thinks assad is a war criminal. They kept trying to make her give answer they want. She’s already called him a brutal dictator they want more something more harsh as she tells them to just prosecute him with evidence. They want some answer calling him Evil terrorist that must die

Yang is being shilled crazy hard over her I don’t get it

Jews.

He dosent align with peoples views at all I get twitter going wild but tulsi is way like how people think here than yang it’s not even close.

Tulsi has been verbally against ME intervention and unquestioned loyalty for Israel.

Yeah the media can’t stand her cause of it.

Lmao nice citation on that quote, I’m sure evil bad man said that mean thing

milkers

Attached: tulsi.jpg (1252x1252, 262K)

Thicc pilled

Attached: 394397103.png (2048x1815, 1.09M)

Attached: 1529403336474.png (942x1008, 646K)

Attached: 1549493099626m.jpg (1024x554, 65K)

What does that have to do with Tulsi?

Attached: 1547361104982m.jpg (1024x955, 107K)

Attached: 1542895686810~01.jpg (567x832, 80K)

You looked scared.

A grown adult politician paying condolences isn’t a negative they are supposed to implement policy not pol post.

Attached: 972F2E64-DD67-4A5A-9A6C-D2365235E63C.jpg (1218x1218, 191K)

Nope just pointing out the falsehood of posters who imply that she is somehow against Israel.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x853, 143K)

Why would a supposed confederate rebel support this women? You should have picked a different meme flag.

Attached: 1aaa24.png (1143x1009, 78K)

Banning assault is the only questionable thing you can come up with there. Many reps and people here support background checks

I can find many groups and pictures of Zion don you are scared my man.

It's the only thing that matters. We already have background checks.
What does Zion Don have to do with Tulsi? Posting pics of her shitty policies means I'm scared? K.

Attached: 1.jpg (1079x936, 165K)

We don’t already Have background checks as we should the system is comepletetly broken in regards to enforcing it. Half assing a policy dosent do any help.

No the fact that you’ve posted 7x in a few mins shows you are scared trying to tie her to israel in hopes that people read that and ignore her. It’s a weak ass attempt. Anyone who reads her foreign policy sees how much she stands out from people likedonald Jew man trump.

take that memeflag off you fucking kike

Explain to me how it is broke you nogunz nigger. You don't even know what you are talking about.

Attached: Emblem_of_the_National_Instant_Criminal_Background_Check_System_(FBI).jpg (220x220, 16K)

im gonna ignore her. you are wrong.

Anyone who thought that CNN shit was fair is fucking dumb.

CNN hates her. She's not the chosen one they have this go around and way to honest for politics.

Sadly she isn't perfect but she's better than most who run. She has no chance.

Says the guy spamming multiple tulsi threads. Golden. >

how about banning niggers from getting guns because they are nearly the only ones causing gun crime, the big brown cities need gun control, not good ol kentucky

I can buy a gun at a gun show with zero background check.

Chicago already has gun bans that dosent do anything dumbass

similar to trump, not the best but better nonetheless, yet she wants gun control and immigration like any other democrat.

what makes you think background checks would?
as a test we should implement them in places like chicago to see...

nothing wrong with that, if americans are killing each other, its not because of bad gun laws but bad parenting and culture.

which our government refuses to mettle with, culture...

Background checks would find criminal records which is a start. People could still buy it any way like any drug but it works better than buying at a gun show with literally nothing.

>a retard leftist using a memeflag to try and pretend he knows gun laws
always funny

You can’t say the background check system is working if it’s as easy to exploit by going to a gun show. That means it’s broken.

A dumbass boomer trying to call everyone a leftist who doesn’t agree with everything he says. Go back to the Donald grandpa

What does that even mean?

just grab it for a second mummy

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (812x683, 687K)

The "gunshow loophole" doesn't exist. The private sales exemption is not a loophole. The law was written with the understanding and endorsement of both gun control and guns rights groups to exempt these types of sales. The majority of private sellers at gunshows will still make you fill out a 4473 and submit a background check, even though they don't legally need to. Any seller at a gunshow that is a business is required to.

Attached: ATF_Form_4473-Firearms_Transaction_Record.jpg (1280x1656, 768K)

It's the same thing as me buying a gun from my neighbor. You're saying I need to do a background check in order to do a private sale? The Constitution does not empower the federal government to regulate non-commercial, intrastate transfers of legal firearms between private citizens.

>Gun Show Background Checks State Laws. Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law only requires licensed dealers to conduct checks.

governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html

You've never been to a gunshow.

Major Hottie

That's the point of what I said... It's not a loophole is a legal exemption and not against the law.

61?

Tulsi is 10x better than the fucking 1000$ gook.

That’s the whole point. It’ll be changed so you need a background to get it any method. Loophole removed.

That's not even possible to enforce.

Yes it is. I see you are new to gun laws and trump convinced it can’t happen

Its almost like I'm being gas lighted by multiple sides.
Joke's on you. I'm going fishing when shtf. I don't care anymore.

Attached: the old man and the sea by earnest hemmingway.jpg (354x241, 26K)

Whatcha gonna catch

What? You don't even own a gun you dumb nigger or else we wouldn't be having this argument.

>I don’t know how to read guns so you don’t own a gun

Wow good job migapede you guys continue to out do yourselves. The true party of special needs

>migapede
Show me one post in this thread where I am showing support for trump

Al-qaeda...NOPE

It’s known you are a trump supporter. No one who isn’t one takes such a dedicated opposition stance against this for so many post. You guys can’t stand that other people than trump are being posted.

I support the Constitution.

sounds like "if your enemy kills you, you win"

And Donald Duck silly migapede

Whatever dude. Take your meds.

Don’t have any that’s why I’ll pass the background check unlike you schizo

>implying I haven't passed multiple
Didn't think that one through did you

Attached: vz.jpg (1632x1224, 1.44M)

WHAT A SHITty gun. Don’t shoot up a school schizo

It's one of many. Anyways, It was fun blowing you the fuck out in this thread. I'm gonna leave now so your shitty thread can die.

All you did was make it last longer you schizo. Don’t blow your head off over mental illness trump needs you migapede

tulsi has got to be one of the most retarded batshit candidates

the US economy is organized around the dollar as the reserve currency. integral to this is enforcement of the free flow of trade denominated in dollars around the world

pulling out of this military enforcement role without an alternative plan to prop up the dollar is unambiguous insanity and treason

tulsi is so far gone she should be put to death rather than be allowed to assume the presidency