WHAT’S Jow Forums‘s opinion on the trash collection viral challenge?

I personally think millenials dont have any fucking thing to do now so they are doing this for likes and to feel able & productive. Gime ur best reasons faggots

Attached: 4FE91E4B-F43A-4ACA-8797-213CBBF04210.jpg (1080x1069, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleanupaustraliaday.org.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a free coffee
would rather her pussy liquid dripping down my chin

Attached: $.jfif.jpg (355x406, 19K)

Social media is about attention, so yeah, it is attention whoring. Does not matter though. The reason doesn't matter if the outcome is only positive.

I don't know. I live on a long country road and pieces of shit litter on it all the time. There's a woman's group made up of about 15-20 women who live along this road, and they all do trash pickup once every two months. It makes a big difference.

I love living around white people, but goddamn dude, we have our own problems to fix. The sheer number of retarded white fuckups with Monster energy drink stickers on their cars, spitting skoal into pepsi bottles and tossing them out along the most beautiful stretch of countryside needs to be dealt with. I love my white brothers and sisters, but LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT, read a book or two, and don't be an inconvenience on your fellow white man.

Racist. Puts blacks out of work.

I mean yeah that’s also true. But if people clean up a public area for an incentive, I’m okay with this.

Perhaps cleaning up their country a bit gives them meaning in this globohomo hellscape.

Did they not have dads?

I support the fuck out of this cause

Attached: wie357hgqgj21.jpg (1242x2002, 206K)

>blacks
>work

Los Angeles here, there was a post of a few people on leddit who cleaned up an area know to be a dumping site.

Fucking the next day I drove by and saw it trashed again.

I feel like it's just a one time thing to get recognition and they won't continue it on.

It's just a bunch of people taking photos of pristine landscapes then dumping rubbish all over the place.

Just seems like a rehash from my elementary school days in the 80's and 90's where we were supposed to go out and collect litter. Back then you filled up a bag and went on with your day thinking you did something good. Now you need to pose for a pic to share with people you don't know for fake likes and shares. The internet fucking sucks these days.

>collect litter
*On Earth Day.

I think it’s great. Build a better world around you. No, I personally won’t be picking up any garbage, but if some college students fee so inclined, why should I be upset? If niggers started cleaning up their ghettos they’d be much less miserable.

That looks like some shit from pee wees playhouse.
There's nothing wrong with this. It is also a nice way to get hobos to actually clean up after themselves.

>ask for bucket
>throw both it on beach
>go home

That's actually a really cool thing to do. I live in Florida so all the trashy yankees come down here on vacation tossing around cans of Keystone light and fucking cig butts every where. At least I don't have state income tax. Keep coming down and spending your money niggers.

>Beach
>Beach
Yet another attempt by the coasts to assert some kind of superiority over the rest of the country. Fucking burn in a fire you worthless leeches.

Attached: 1487057495967.jpg (407x379, 17K)

it's not really a free coffee if i have to work for it

Attached: 1534476664177.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Well if you earned it then there would be tax to pay. Land of the Freeeeeeeeee

get the bucket, go to a trash can behind coffee shop, fill it up and turn in for free coffee

I propose a trade my fair lady, a bucket of rubbish for a bucket of your pee?

People who care about the environment, as well as most other activists, are insufferable twats

Not a bad thing. When I worked for Disney World it was everybody's job to help keep the place clean. When you saw a stray napkin blowing around you just pick it up and put inna trash can.

Are you one of those contrarians that bashes recycling because it's liberal nonsense, aka a retard? Maybe they just don't want trash on their beach and want to encourage people to clean up our earth. What level of stupidity do you have to be on to bash people for picking up trash?

lol

This is why they "run out" of buckets when you ask for one, nigger.

>take bag of garbage
>take bucket
>fill bucket with garbage from my home
>turn bucket in for free coffee

Attached: 53D52657-6024-48EA-9C1C-66BAF1609D38.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Bad meme actually, because the people who actually throw trash on the streets will feel even less guilt and lauch at cucks who will clean up for free after them.
It's exactly as apologizing those terroríst people because they are "muh refugees"

Do full piss bottles count as trash?

>literally getting mad that people are throwing away litter

>t. Chink/Jew

>shit in bucket
>hand in bucket
>get coffee
>drink coffee
>repeat as necessary

Hey man free coffee is free coffee. When you're fueled by caffeine and hatred for others anything to give you a boost is worth it.

I've noticed this trashtag movement isn't very diverse.

If they really wanted to take out the trash they could start killing all the niggers

Attached: 1549624094429.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

You are a dumbass. It would be so easy for everyone to stop throwing trash in public and to stop being pieces of shit. Imagine the benefits to society if psychopathic pricks like you were thrown out in a fire.

>Los Angeles
They probably realized it was a lost cause and got ever so slightly redpilled

Attached: 1540014270340.png (630x403, 366K)

Recycling is a fucking joke, especially when India and China are responsible for the vast majority of shit in our atmosphere and oceans.

t. manbaby s9ytard

People like feeling useful.

She needs a bigger bucket!

Attached: LA river.png (441x642, 837K)

Yes i can see your point quite clearly. Too bad lol. Im gonna litter all day tomorrow cause of your uppity righteousness.

>amazon price for said buckets
>$17
>bring in homeless
>take all the buckets
>pay homeless $1 for their buckets
>place buckets for sale for $12
>market buckets as "handy to clean up the beach while you visit, go green and save the dolphins"
>repeat

Nothing is free in this world

the humble brag is getting much worse in 2019 I swear it..

Attached: EP-190219261.jpg (480x749, 61K)

nigger

this

turbofaggot

t. cleetus/anti-vaxing, climate change denialist flat earther

pick up trash without posting yourself doing it on social media. simple.

Based and redpilled, littering and ruining nature is nigger tier.

I wish FUCKING TOURISTS WOULD STOP SHITTING UP OUR GODDAMN GREAT LAKE BEACHES

Attached: 1544493743123.png (901x767, 959K)

Free market fixes shit again. What has the government done to incentivize cleaning the beaches?

I was about to post some obvious loophole for easy free coffee. There are so many its stupid. but honestly this is a nice way to encourage your community to behave like good people.
who cares if its basically on the honor system.
Itll work as long as there arnt many blacks or jews.

I think this is a nice thing to do and it gets people thinking about environmental issues. Not really sure why people would have a problem with this.

or just go to the dollar tree a buy a bucket for a dollar.

> black
> works

Yeah its called prison labor

Attached: untitled-article-1441742782.jpg (700x393, 49K)

> collect trash
> Put trash in dumpster
>Trash gets dumped in another country or straight in the ocean

nothing wrong with cleaning up people's litter

>Stop paying for trash collection, because too jewish
>Trash starts piling up all the way to the shore
>See this, rubbinghands.jpg
>open a coffee shop next door
>sell coffee for real money
>give my competitor trash
>my competition is now running my supply
>mfw

Attached: mlady.png (462x491, 442K)

capitalism wins again

That looks incredible out of place. And gay.

Cringe

Attached: 1509239408222.png (600x608, 420K)

>sjw cuck on hands and knees picking up trash for free coffee
>chad walks by, throws trash on ground in front of the cuck
>cuck says 'thanks! my bucket is almost full now!"
>Chad says "just doin my part"

Attached: sdfsdsdffdssdfsdf.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>ask for bucket
>fill with beach trash
>dump into ocean

I’d probably just shit in the bucket and tell her the instructions weren’t clear. And I want my coffee.

This is an Alaska beach. It’s not full of garbage because people who lean right aren’t a bunch of fucking slobs.

Attached: 5F5022AF-95C0-4C63-81F4-0B4A54277CC4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

this! i live in rural norcal. the white trash here will have you thinking maybe white people arent superior. the white race needs to pull itself together. on one side you have soiboy cucks and he other you have methhead chewfag nazitards. it’s ridiculous

Niggers detected. Anyone who litters is a fucking nigger. Ever been to a nigger neighborhood? Guess why it looks different? Besides the nigs, they've thrown trash all over the ground.

Middle and southern america would like a work with you lmao

Attached: 1551388601234.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

that is so fucking retarded as fuck

>wooden piano right above stovetops

Why don't chinks have this aversion to beach litter

Attached: article-2647256-1E74716F00000578-723_964x640.jpg (964x640, 130K)

This, confirmed. There is nothing whiter than being anti-litter.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

This is on the shittiest corner of Los Angeles. Alvarado and Wilshire. Like a mini skid-row. A few blocks up and its multi-million dollar homes and the rich and beautiful. California is the size and population of a 1st world country. Of course you'll have pockets of shit. lol

>that bucket
>$17
Kek, are you a retard?

she can serve me coffee any time if you know what I mean

Can I take a shit in the bucket, or do I have to shit on the beach, then scoop it ip and put it in the bucket?

Throwing your [favourite corporation]™'s garbage out the window on the highway is degenerate. Stop the destruction and defiling of the natural beauty and aesthetic of your homeland.

soon they'll weaponize normie culture, we're done boyz. first it's trash, then it's us autistics feelsbadman

No lakes nearby?

>Itll work as long as there arnt many blacks or jews.
But then there won't be any litter to pick up

That's why I like living in eastern WA. We are classy and chew Copenhagen instead of Skoal.

Kek

West or East of Yreka? It's all meth heads or other poisons. And even if the person isn't a an alcoholic or drug fiend, its actually rural retards or liberal retards. Some of you white people are hott but God damn it's hard to stand you people sometimes.
>Squatamalans are still worse

t. So much of a mutt, am my own race.
Not black or Mexican mix though

funnny, but kids dont really give a shit, lets be honest.

I’d do that for a free coffee. I wouldn’t brag about it tho. I wish we all could police ourselves and dispose of our rubbish properly

cleanupaustraliaday.org.au/
It's a good thing. If white people didn't do this shit, everywhere would look like India. We all know niggers aren't ever going to do it.

>ask for bucket
>sell bucket
>buy coffee
>???
>prophet

i thought that was because nobody lives there

I think its good. Teaches fags to care about the community around them.

Yes! Free coffee for life.

1. Pail full of trash
2. coffee in a disposable cup
3. Litter beach with disposable cup
4. Repeat

Great idea. Fully support it. What kind of careless subhuman kike nigger are you that wouldn't support it? Respect the land you degenerate.

Attached: 13.jpg (548x735, 68K)