How Can You Raise Your Kids To Conservative?

Pro-tip: You can’t. Pogressive will always be The Right Side is History!

Attached: E3CDA2CB-F09D-4C42-BB68-191645898D65.jpg (1536x2048, 230K)

Hit them with a plank

define "conservative" please

beat them if they show signs of even a hint of faggotry

she's beautiful. sauce?

Well good thing he's dressed like a whore because I'd be kicking that thing out of my house immediately after I rape it.

>Pogressive
what did he mean by this?

Screw you Pol

Attached: 180328082743-anti-semitism-protest-london-8-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 96K)

The Dodo is quintessentially progressive. Keep moving forward, faggots.

The progressive of today will be the conservative of tomorrow. I don't see anyone hankering for serfdom or steam engines.

My entire fucking middle school in conservative in UES New York, despite the finest “make the white kids feel bad that they’re white” dogshit. My parents raised me conservative by being Hillary liberals. Its called counterculture dipshit.

That's right drumfphties the children are ours now! Next we'll get them to consent to sex!!! ISN'T PROGRESSIVISM BEAUTIFUL?

Nah, you're just edgy. There's no such a thing as counter culture, because there is no mainstream culture. Everything is accessible via a single browser search.

Reminder that evil masks itself as good, don't fall for the jew behind the memeflag.

I've noticed this with my son and his friends. I've warned him about niggers in general and that there are people shaping the world as we see it. The raging left that is now the Democrat party is a party of strict rules and guidelines that if not followed there is hell to pay. Kids don't like rules or being told how to think or what they can't say. More of them are waking up and seeing the light.

Educate them yourself. It is not difficult. Carry a gun. Teach your children why the 2nd Amendment is important. Freedom of Speech means idiots have a right to be idiots. Tolerate them.

You sound gay

May as well be using the commie meme flag Finn

Yeah thats why people become more conservative with age

Why would you want your child to be conservative? What have conservatives conserved in the last 20 years? Raise them to be reactionary.

Be raised by absolute degenerates in your adolescence

Excellent grammar might I add

7 year old sister is showing signs of being subverted. She says she isn't a girl because she doesn't like unicorns, says Trump is mean to her mexican friend, says black people are good (MLK jr day), and said that it's more "logical" that death means ceasing to exist rather than your soul ascending to Heaven. The last 3 are after she started public school.

There is no "side" of history you dumb faggot.

Movies have really fucked people up