Alex McNabb got fired from his EMT job

Why is the south becoming so cucky, Jow Forums? He literally did nothing wrong, and that particular area already has a SHORTAGE of EMTs:

>EMT fired by Stuart rescue squad after reports of his racist comments on a neo-Nazi podcast

>The board of directors of the JEB Stuart Rescue Squad voted unanimously Sunday to terminate the employment of emergency management technician Alex McNabb, who had been suspended after a published report said he had made racist comments on a neo-Nazi podcast.

>McNabb had been on paid leave since an investigation was launched following The Huffington Post’s Dec. 8 article that reported McNabb, 35, is a frequent co-host of “The Daily Shoah,” on which he regularly tells stories about being an EMT, often referring to patients by racist slurs and comparing black patients to animals.

>The Virginia Department of Health’s Office of Emergency Medical Services, which fielded a complaint about McNabb before the Post’s report, wrote in a letter last month that it had found no substantial evidence to support allegations that McNabb violated EMS regulations prohibiting discrimination in providing care.

roanoke.com/news/virginia/emt-fired-by-stuart-rescue-squad-after-reports-of-his/article_3185a5a3-1dc4-51b9-8b63-162696dac189.html

Attached: 5c86a8ef928ec.image[1].jpg (780x438, 56K)

That's what TRSodomites get.

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

surprised he got hired with those gauges

>Why is the south becoming so cucky
Have another one for the Jow Forums hall of heroes. His college kicked him out.

Attached: robertelee.jpg (1200x751, 116K)

Now I guess he’ll have a lot of time for Warhammer 40k and bikes.

Attached: 1371107A-BD63-44AA-A8C8-00C5CA7F71EF.png (1334x750, 768K)

Ask yourself if you would trust virulent vocal anti-Whites as EMTs who could inject anything in you to kill you/fuck you up and their motivation for doing this is you just being White. Now that you understand, you see why he was fired. Imagine the lawsuits.

Doctors and nurses have managed to provide care while still having biases of race, religion, sexual orientation or whatever for decades, for doctors probably centuries. You can have ethical standards while still believing standing up for your own race and disparaging a majority of a minority. Although anyone going on the record for NatSoc or gas kikes race war now, probably isnt the brightest.

Also, hes a fucking EMT whats he going to do, oxygenate you to death

Pulse oxymeters be raciss nigga

does he really still believe in some of those quotes? Jesse briefly mentioned how Israel did 9/11 a few episodes ago and I've heard Mike himself defend the Nazis and speak of them positively.

He was already investigated for on-the-job bias or misconduct and came up clean.

>Why is the south becoming so cucky, Jow Forums?
Because of northern occupation.

>virulent vocal anti-Whites as EMT

Yeah I'm sure niggers are lining up for this job

trs is fine. go be a jew or wignat somewhere else

This faggot has gauged ears.
He's lucky nobody killed him.
Fuck you faggot op and your faggy boyfriend.

/mossad/

Complete idiot to talk about his job on the podcast.

Attached: 46029A90-9549-4A69-96AE-C6D5B035F568.jpg (1093x615, 53K)

>McNabb
I'm tired of seeing his stupid face on TDS

fuck off moarpenis

only good thing on TRS is Love Street, political science theater 40k was good but its gone.

While I understand the line of thought, I would never purposefully give a shitskin bad service even though I don't want to be anywhere near them. It's just a white thing to do. I would never trust the reverse situation though, militant nonwhites actually will fuck your shit up on purpose and laugh about it.

Myth of the 20c is great, the Third Rail was great but gone, and FTN is still good

Yeah, how dare you talk about your day to day life with other people. Firing him wasn't enough, he should of been hanged.

i havent heard myth yet, FTN, and paranormies i probably shouldve mentioned. the two holocaust paranormies episodes are pure gold and make up for the ghost nonsense

The TRS crew got doxed forever ago, he was the only one not to lose his job until now. This is how I understand it.

These are jews pushing the whole “the alt right are all jews, goy, better stop listening and supporting them”

who is Alex McNabb and why should i care?

That's what happens when you put filthy gauges in your ears kids.

Fired for your political views. How about that FREEDOM ?

First Schnookums,
Then Josie,

Then McNabb..

Madman needs to be stopped

I can't believe that he said that!

Attached: Boyced.png (1282x680, 1.03M)