NOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS MIGA

NOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS MIGA

YANG GANG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOOOO

Attached: 1536400568538.png (902x930, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-israel-only-country-to-escape-state-1489695965-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice troll

That's it bros

I can't do this anymore

Yang is a fraud

Attached: mQE20P.png (533x484, 196K)

Why does he look pissed off all the time

what's his problem?

Haha you jewish shill won't get paid. Unless you're doing it for free in the first place.

Wait are you being serious? I don't think he could cut aid to Israel even if he wanted.

>slash foreign aid
>increase defense spending
Totally okay with this. Full WAAAGH when?

>Slashes aid
>Gives Israel 38 billion in increased forgein aid.

MIGA

Attached: 1552357408971m.jpg (847x1024, 74K)

The globalist media pick their images carefully to influence people on a subconscious level.

Well, the jews are already kvetching.

>Trump says he'd poll at 98 percent if he ran to be Israel's prime minister
Why are the Jews misrepresenting what Trump said? Are they nervous of something?

When Bibi goes to jail, there will be no one left to lead them. They will be over a barrel, ass exposed to the rest of the Middle East.
It'll be glorious.

It’s still MIGA #YangGang

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

Attached: 1530246768610.jpg (789x568, 68K)

(((defense spending)))

Fake and gay

Haaretz is kvetching over this and Israel outlets are putting Trump on a negative light,

We spend $50B on foreign aid. Cutting $13B will affect everyone

Former Trump supporter. I hopping back the Trump train

He can’t take a shit from all the McDonalds

yes because the few billion we hand them per year is anything compared to the trillions in israeli war debt and loss of american lives we pay to them over the past 20 years.

Attached: 1552342610198.jpg (509x484, 24K)

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-israel-only-country-to-escape-state-1489695965-htmlstory.html

LMAO, this cope.

Attached: 1533865267521.png (972x1176, 689K)

DEFENSE SPENING IS LITERALLY FOREIGN AID. OUR MILITARY SPENDS 100% OF ITS TIME DEFENDING OTHER COUNTRIES. TRUMP IS A KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

Every commie scum in the media and jew is gunning for you every fucking second of the day and right now you're being fucking programmed to hate him as well that's the fucking reason faggot.

Attached: 1530843716683.jpg (474x342, 30K)

slashing foreign aid isnt going to affect israels payments and defense spending increases would keep america in the middle east doing israels bidding

as trump had said america is staying in syria

38 BILLION OVER TEN YEARS VOTED THROUGH NEARLY UNANIMOUSLY AND SIGNED INTO LAW

Wtf? I loathe Yang nao.

How is that any different from the trillions of tax payer dollars that went to the CIA so they can create blacksites to destabilize countries in the Balkans, particularly Serbia, South America and the Middle East?

>22 TRILLION debt to jew bankers who control the US dollar
>cut 13 billion in gibs
> turn around and spend it on more jew toys from jew defense contractors
Thanks Trump!
MIGA
I
G
A

Attached: 1551151153170.jpg (736x733, 127K)

Meanwhile, they raise debt ceiling 3 times this year and you get none of that money.