Yang Gang Shilling, fuck Dems and fuck Bugs

Yang has no chance to presidency. The point of the shilling is too make you hate Trump and go Democrat. Shills have never and will never win.
Hail Trump, fuck bugmen, fuck shills.
8 years bitch.
(pic unrelated)

Attached: Nero_Claudius_01C410d960f5becb65acd1cf750c032ad.jpg (1384x1000, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why shouldn't i hate trump? he's cucked out on literally everything. when he let bannon go and gave kushner full access was the beginning of a long and unrelenting sequence of cuckolding and betrayal

to continue to support someone who has fucked us over so hard is beyond emasculating.

it's time to A C C E L E R A T E it you moron.

If that's actually the cause it seems like burning actual money would be a better use of their time. 0% chance of voting Democrat in 2020. NONE.

He's already made it into the debates, you're going to kick, shit, and scream all the way up until his inauguration and nothing will stop Zyklon Yang from taking over America.

Yang is a little bitch

>it's time to A C C E L E R A T E it you moron.
Listen to yourself, you don't even make sense. Trump is doing what he can do. He must make appeasements and must take this term slow. Nothing is just going to happen... it takes time. Trump has been betrayed by many of the people which were suppose to help him. Are you going to betray him too? No you are only betraying yourself if you think Yang has a chance and that he is a better alternative to Trump.

Attached: 1516414399950s.jpg (250x145, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rXAWvy4gpEc

trump is not doing shit you delusional zionist shill

wake the fuck up, we've been conned again. HE betrayed US.

no wall, boatloads of cash for israel, cucking on government shutdown, no pullout of israeli wars, starting shit with venezuela

he's ZOG incarnate and has given us NOTHING. you're attached to don the candidate and you have stockholm syndrome. listen to YOURSELF.

it's time to cut our losses. he's so tragic he's not even memeable anymore.

Attached: cuckinchief.jpg (638x413, 70K)

Come home, White Man.

Attached: youarenotforgotten.jpg (1280x859, 1.24M)

>reddit spacing
Fuck off kike.

No concept of how presidency works. Not even halfway through and already jumping ship. This is actually why Jews walk all over you faggots. /pol is being played so hard by Yang shills and you eat it all up because of a pathetic 1000$,
Is Yang going to build a wall?
Is Yang going to deport illegals?
No he is going to do the opposite... oh wait he has no chance in presidency its just a way to get people off of Trump so he loses to the Dems.
Your like a child which the moment he did not get what he wants he throws it all away.

Attached: 1514358735669.png (657x539, 110K)

neither did trump - and in all honestly looking back he really shouldnt have had ANY chance.

yet sexless fucks like you voted for him. so who knows hey?

So I guess thanks to retarded imbred rural fucks like you ANYTHING is possible now.

YANG

But I was told that Trump is a reality-altering demigod ?!?!
It's truly baffling that anyone could think that one of these new upstart candidates could do even 1% better than the president is doing. What deludes these people into thinking Yang wouldn't cuck on all of his magnificent promises?

His tax cuts put money in my pocket. Call it chump change if you want, but what has Yang done for me lately?

In what fucking universe is Andrew Yang the alternative to a Trump that didn’t accomplish enough racism for you?

Only rural and suburban retards will vote for Yang. City people will all vote for Trump.

Lol saying that about a Democrat non-white really does not match up. Good try shill

I love Trump

>NO WALL
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Sessions did nothing
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

I want to fuck this King Arthur.

wrong saberface user

leave this is yang country

Attached: 1552225606016.jpg (630x639, 49K)

Fuck drumpf

>YES MASTER YANG, I WILL EARN MY $1K SHILLING FOR YOU

go home r the donald, your attempts at raiding are pathetic. you have no principles, you're just dick riders

Attached: 176521323.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

So what categorically makes a yang supporter different from you beyond recency?

1k is a marketing ploy. Would cost about 3.6 trillion for every person in the us.

If If it happens at all it’s happening for only the poorest people (nogs)

It’s being supported by 90% shills and 10% retards.