You hate to see it

Maybe he should rethink that apology?

Attached: 67638E58-41F3-4CDC-A5AC-4471AFDF59DF.jpg (828x1365, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he should apologize for being a shill. What irrelevant comments did he make this time that the screeching retards are complaining about?

oh noes, let tucker crowd fund his career. nothing could go wrong!
do you people have any fucking idea what shit storm will rain down upon you when this guy is let off the chain?

he's prolly fucked, lets be honest here, they got him

No
he needs to stand his ground... if he falls so does every free thinking mind in the media

Attached: poster_1984_lrg.jpg (416x680, 48K)

ayy lmao

ayyyyyyy greetings lmao

Attached: 1530294713956.png (300x250, 17K)

No apology, and Tucker isn't going anywhere.

>Comments surfaced this weekend
>”in recent months”
What the fuck?

This, I am actually hoping Media Matters ousts him, If he gets a crowd funded uncensored podcast I'm willing to bet we get some JQ action within a year.

So over the past few MONTHS ads were pulled despite this only being news now. Who writes these headlines?

(((Who))) indeed

Carlson is a legend. Just about as edgy as one can be in the media. Love it.

the numbers frown upon your statement

Attached: 1552028920884.jpg (800x492, 85K)

that is pretty odd

Nice observation. News industry has basically lost most of its credibility for exactly that type of sloppy or misleading reporting.

Im boycotting those advertisers.

Never apologize to subhuman leftist. There is nothing ,, literally nothing you can do to them to have to apologize for.

Fuck off shill
No apologies

Tucker is the NUMBER ONE show on ALL of cable in the 8pm (EDT) time slot!

FUCK these cuckold, white man-hating communist corporations. Their investors should raise HELL with them!

Attached: Iwatch Tuck.jpg (596x1304, 113K)

Lol cool. He’s pretty fucked tho

Attached: F5F8F2BE-A6A9-4D0F-A85C-44CC8CE72445.jpg (500x333, 26K)

This is what we should use dissenter for, permanently tagging these news articles and pointing out these bogus claims. It will be much easier to make a case that these left wing media conglomerates are full of lies if we can put footnotes on every article.

Tuck is THE MAN!

Attached: families- tuck versus the fags.png (500x597, 157K)

Can't Cuck The Tuck!

Attached: Tucker Bezo Bear.jpg (908x388, 87K)

>install a centralized plugin that not only logs every website you visit, but logs the comments you make about that website
what could go wrong?

Attached: 1549042916057.jpg (512x498, 121K)

The vacuum will be filled. Fox News is the most popular news program on TV, small of an audience though that may represent

Fuck these faggot advertisers trying to control what we watch.
Who the fuck made them the arbiters of morality? Seriously? Fucking advertisement agencies are authoritative figures to you? Fuck you.

3 million viewers at any given moment on the average night

Attached: trump tucker hair pussy.jpg (1261x1084, 268K)

I just watched the segment where he talks about it. AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! He told you to FUCK OFF!! Thankfully Pelosi’s backtracking is the news now.

Run down on what tuck said?

>Maybe he should apologize for being a shill
>A near perfect inversion of the truth.
>Tucker Carlson.

But he is super popular. Someone will want his viewers

Pillow guy will pay all his bills.

Their loss, his fans will still watch. The outrage mob doesn’t watch his show anyways so they accomplished nothing.

You post on Jow Forums, Jow Forums is centralized and logs your comments.

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

Can’t wait to see him promoting off brand dick pills and reverse mortgages in the near future

Attached: DE945ED6-E213-4655-B490-42AC96942903.jpg (1182x1400, 378K)

Alot honestly but in all reality it's just saving taxpayers money letting a private company instead of the NSA do it. But we need soldiers, and soldiers for a movement pushed into criminality are made in prisons, stop being a pussy and realize that anything worth having is worth struggling for. The founders would've been tried and hanged for treason after torture during trial, but they still fought back and still dissented openly before that. Quit being a pussy.

Maybe it's an old article
OP might be a faggot for omitting dates

I mean to provoke the outrage. Haven’t bothered looking into the latest liberal butthurt

Attached: 1542281621890-ck.jpg (250x243, 26K)

Never apologizes it just enables the fake "victims" The far left in this country should be hung for treason, every one of them. Literally destroying our country through allowing illegal immration to get votes and bankrupt our country, free everything. They should all be hung.

33 to tell their mason fags were in on it don’t mess with us we’re youre friends .

He's the man. He didn't say it like its reported. If people heard the audio I think they'd say this is stupid.

Plus it's a comedy radio show. Fuck... everyone is too pushed out nowadays. People can disagree. Fuck off

Eat a bag of dicks kike, Tucker's the closest thing to a journalist left on TV

everyone of those roasties looks like a trans. If there are over 25 they are useless.

In your dreams. He aint going anywhere

Don't reply to meme flags.

but Jow Forums is a single website, not a plugin
and on Jow Forums i do everything possible to remain as anonymous as possible

Attached: 1551583343722.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

It's called OP is a faggot.

I would legit donate. Only show on Fox worth watching.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other, let's see what comes true first.

You won't find us

Defending pedophilia is not ok, fuck off.
Not ourguy anymore

none of them look fuckable desu

oh, user, I wish we could trade and I could have your naïveté

Now you're just being a petty cunt

>dissenter
Who

Now call him sweetie.

(((33)))

doesn't matter as long as he has the pillow don of minnesota running 6 ads a show

Attached: mypillow.png (479x509, 80K)

It's an app that replies comment sections to web pages your lot doesn't want anyone discussing.

so people like lauren southern have the balls to put their name and face out there in the name of true democracy and freedom of speech but you won't even go so far as to use a plugin that may put some relatively small details about you out there into the world?

>calls in to Howard Stern segments
>Howard Stern says worse things for decades
>no one is attacking Howard Stern

Attached: 1361355184785370906.gif (359x329, 2.57M)

>Muh E-Celebs

Even if cancer grew wings I'm not jumping off any cliffs

>Can't refute what he says
>Dig up dirt on him instead
Nice try kikes. You shouldn't have gone after his family

Attached: tucker-carlsons-family.png (500x1604, 839K)

Boycotting them too. Love how they can threaten him and stalk his family but he can't even have a past.
Day is very near.
Almost time.

Surely you aren't serious...

Tucker doesn't cheat on his wife either

Who is he user?

Go on, I'm waiting. Use your magic kike powers to prove posting on Jow Forums isn't safe. Or is this just another bluff to try and reign in the cattle?

nope.

ya, never apologize for this shit.
they will get the blood either way if they want it. The apology gives them you soul too

my fucking god what a difference there is to healthy white brain vs kiked up shit.

>The apology gives them your soul too

This. The correct response to all liberal accusations is "go fuck yourself"

Attached: 33.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

day of the pillow
soon

What do Rogan and Adam Corolla make a year off the podcast racket? I doubt it’s Fox News money. Oreilly Megyn Kelly Hannity pulled $18-30 million a year each

>33
Hmmm...

Attached: 1432037374108.png (279x463, 125K)

Because he’s a filthy rich spook with a filthy rich spook dad. That’s freedom to say whatever you want

Kek tucker just has to force in a few more pro life segments

as if millions more won't line up.

Stern literally said we need to “glass” the entire Middle East after 9/11

His comments were made while working for MSNBC. Why wasn’t he fired by them at the time? Why aren’t people upset at them for Tucker’s comments?

fuck thats funny, left is so disgusting

Tucker could just make a Daily Caller podcast and be fine.

Tucker has only been with one woman since they were 15; of course he wouldn't see anything wrong with a religious leader marrying off a 16 year old to a 19 year old.
He's not the problem; the roasties ruining society are.

>in recent months
oh wow advertising platform sells advertising space to different people very strange

do they even allow you to access the videos you're shilling? he clearly said facilitating the marriage isn't rape, he never said it was right you absolute mouth breather

Even if pillowman can't afford to keep Tucker afloat, his mother can.

Attached: SouthFried.png (429x362, 309K)

Why make the rope they will use to hang you?

Lmao I fucking love watching the tucker defense force come out of the woodwork to defend the indefensible. Please keep going, your tears are giving me LIFE

Attached: 35B6D7E6-A525-44B4-B6C1-BAC190508EA2.jpg (540x721, 32K)

>Born soon enough for boomer optimism and late enough to rise to power on the tidal wave of zoomer racio-economic anxiety
Look at that triumphant smile...

MMM33MMM

Did I say it was wrong?
Mormons may be nutjobs, but their society is tight. DESU, I could stand the magic undies if it meant a trad wife.

#1 rated cable news show. Advertisers will line up.

error 404 argument not found

Attached: 1552174368358.jpg (800x450, 74K)

>advertisers will line up to be first mate on a sinking ship
You guys are too much tonight

Attached: 5D1803A0-9102-4B90-8FD9-79B9C4B485B0.jpg (1000x602, 65K)

He said nothing wrong you fucking retard.

I dunno man, I guess a lot of his sponsors that keep his show on the air seem to think so

Attached: 2F78F7FC-D41C-4371-9326-40EC2A774784.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Never apologise or admit it when it comes to this type of acusation...never tire ..never slacken

Attached: 68318764-0CE6-490A-9F91-B2CFF6B77517.jpg (460x651, 68K)

>News anchors make insane salaries, even the ones you like.
>YouTube money doesn’t touch it
>Instagram money probably doesn’t touch it
This is actually really bumming me out. These YouTube channels are huge, though. How can such an equity/demand imbalance exist in the market? Am I just 2deep in this altmedia bubble? Is this like /po/?

Attached: 5FEEB2BA-214C-4ED0-B484-8CD12405E48D.png (960x540, 452K)

>Salty as fuck cuck without a leg to stand on

Keep posting those phone formatted images they gave you.

>rich and famous newsman
>faithful for last 30 years
pick one, you gullible fuck