How do we fix women?

First and foremost we need to make it legal to hit women again, and take away their voting rights. thots need to learn their place. it is to be submissive to men. and serve them.

maybe legalize rape too, so women will seek a long term relationship with men who will protect them and single thots who dress like sluts will be free to use by any man like the worthless holes they are

Attached: F6jRtN4.jpg (1218x1244, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCPZB2iAH8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theyre not yours to fix, incel

Attached: 1539455300196.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)

>take away their voting rights.
right
>we need to make it legal to hit women
wut?

found the fag

don't worry, you stay chill and complain on Jow Forums the rest of us are fixin' them as we speak.

>"thots"
>kekflag
how do we fix retards like you should be the answer

by fixing men

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 30K)

There is no fixing

Time to let women deal with their consequences

does ANYONE have a img of that drag monster indocrinating kids ate school WITH CAPTIONS?

Attached: THIS_MAN_RIGHT_HERE.jpg (435x508, 58K)

one post
by this ID

sage this gay shit you dumb fucks

invite bunch of rapist 3rd worlders

stupid thread for incels. kys

go away you wretched woman this place is not for you

careful user at least try not to come off as a massive incel

Attached: 1552179132895.png (732x674, 1.08M)

why do young white women love black men so much?

god damnit I need it to redpill some leftie faggots; but google, bing, duckduckgo, and reddit have banned the pic with captions.

Help out an user, faggots

ONE POST BY OP'S ID
STOP FUCKING BUMPING SLIDE THREADS YA RETARDS

I wonder what (((Laughtenberg))) would say about that under reverse McCarthyism, user?

Attached: 985BAC8A-1C53-4C38-8436-64EB1F32B5E0.jpg (1280x542, 71K)

You are also one of those dicksmokes who think the gubberment should assign you a girlfriend.
Good luck with all your endeavors, chucklefuck.

make it mandatory for them to FUCKING date me.

>how do we fix women?

Step 1: Marry asians
Step 2: Let white women be violently consumed by the black/brown hordes
Step 3: profit

Fpbp

Mainstream media made it look rad and cool. Young women loves to ride the trend.

anyone else sad that this isn't a webm?

Spoken like a true incel

Fuck that fix em? Make more thots! Thot nationalism now!

Redpill away

Attached: 8096FF86-6675-48D7-8E44-80CE27D9E3B7.jpg (750x747, 115K)

Just enjoy them, don’t fix it

this but unironically

I used to be like you, then I had experience with women.

>the alchemist
I had to read that book in high school. I still hate that stupid panish teacher

the "i hate the consumerist society we live in" starter pack

Attached: 1232131412423.png (1007x379, 60K)

because women have been rebellious since the garden of eden. they love trespassing natural law.

at least until they're rape slaves. then they expect white men to save them

PIC RELATED

Attached: mgtow.jpg (400x400, 17K)

You don’t. The problem takes care of itself.

Attached: FCDFB2BD-CCDD-4BF2-A3B1-AFFDF1A9950F.jpg (320x502, 47K)

Look for most of you that think these laws should exist, that makes ypu an incel, just because you are scared to actually talk to females doesn't mean they are less than you

well said

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
Sean Connery knows.
Women are overgrown children and should be treated as such.

It's really odd when you think about it, how black behaviour, facial expressions, body language have become the cultural norm.

I'm an old fag, so I can recall a time when girls just wouldn't pose for a photo like this. They would smile and maybe act a bit goofy...but no faux scowls and duckfaces or twerk asses sticking out. You would look like a whore and totally out of place among middle-class kids.

You can see how they are able to gradually manipulate the attitudes and behaviour of people through thier media control.... whatever shows up on the screens eventually filters down to the mainstream.

So it goes like

Organic Black culture takes shape... it gets the polish and marketing power of the Globe/Homo/jew marketing apparatus... is sold to the mainstream as the 'popular' culture.

I realize now, that this is not something that just 'happens'... there is a strategy at work. If they wanted to Create stars out of folk artists ... they could do it. They can make almost any subculture mainstream when they saturate thier media with compelling images and stories.

It always seems too.

We weren't made to read it (thankfully), but it was one of the recommended books. I only think one person in the class actually read it. We were made to read Fahrenheit 451 around the same time though, but that was a pretty decent read.

the ANSWER? is very simple. women are just like dogs, they respond to the same coditioning. Beating a dog acconmplishes little. IGNORING the dog, until it randomly does what YOU WANT? that WORKS.

simply ignore women, until one does what you want it to do, THEN give her attention. everyone does this (and by everyone? I mean MEN) everyone does this? problem solved.

without attention? women freak out.

>beating a dog accomplishes little

You have obviously never owned a dog.

beating a dog only accomplishes a little bit in the short run. to have a GREAT dog? constant beatings is not the answer. YOU are obviously a low IQ retard.

Send me to where these occurrences are taking place and I will fix them, alone with my erection.

Put women in their place quit being a beta. If you find out a woman has dated a nigger walk out on her right there.

this

^^^ see? this is the principle. no attention if she has bad behavior. simple as that.

/thread

Make this changes
>Take away voting privilege from women and welfare leeches. The voting privilege must be made only for people who pay taxes and doesn't have any welfare social benefits.
>Social ostracism for women who ride a cock carousel and then except some guy will just take care of her.
>If woman performs adultery, she automatically losses any rights to any of her husband's money at divorce and after that.
>Promote sexual purity for women.
Do this, and women will be fixed in no time.
>False molest/rape accusations are felony and heavily punished.

We don't need rapes or that shit like that.

Of course if we do something like that femminists will go reeeeeee. But if we don't fix it, then Muslim will just outbreeded west Europeian, kill western Europeian men, and all women (including femminists) will lose ALL RIGHTS(even basic human rights).

t. beef flaps

You have no power here, and insults, especially incel, dont work

of course the Jew and the NIgger makes an alliance. Who else is shocked

Yeah, you can keep the sluts lol Imagine taking pride in fucking a used whore. Enjoy nigger

The only way to influence women is to have a strong, cool, attractive female mock and make fun of this shit and get other girls and attractive guys to join in with her. It'll be a joke and other girls will soon talk shit about girls who do it leading to more and more not partaking in said activity. Women are the ultimate sheep and can't stand to be ostracized or lowered in social status. If the two queen bitches in that photo made fun of looking like a slut and put their nose up to it, none of them would be acting like that.

No idea how any of that could go wrong, user!

Attached: 14374267_711166909038478_6051034919159726080_n.jpg (1080x1349, 117K)

Foids are lesser than dogs

Memes---make them showing "the two paths" they have to take---i.e the cock carousal vs. trad life---and where they lead.

>use meme flag
>take it off

why?

>I still hate my high school teacher

Incel detected.

If there were no men willing to pay attention to whores such as those in your pic they would be forced to either change their behavior or die alone. But it's easier to blame others and talk about your power fantasies, memefaggot.
As if the bunch of braindead migapedes hadn't already killed this place, we also have to stand you Jow Forums pieces of shit. You should have left with moot.

Pay the toll.

Women are simply a reflection of the current society and the freedom that society gives them. Repeal the 15th

Orthodox Christianity should be mandatory

You used to have to take your film to the shop to get it developed. Outside of actual professional modeling, there was no real opportunity to "practice" your pose. Once a 32 shot roll of film that took at least an hour to develop (but usually 24 hours at most stores) turned into instant turn around on the same device, then spread around the world for all to see, this shit started. Some girls got a lot of attention for their "cute" face and all the girls wanted in. Very interesting time we live in, not only did the instant digital photo become a thing but the interconnectivity of billions of basic bitches happened at almost the same time. No one could predict what would happen but we all knew - we wouldn't get a bunch of women at their best - we'd get fucking duck faces.

Attached: Classic.jpg (500x573, 43K)

10/10

I completely support you my brother. Just let me know when and where we begin the uprising.

Trump was a step in the right direction. 2020 will be a continuation of our march towards dominance.

2024 is when we strike for real.

It's too late.

Found the virgin lol

WHITE SHARIA NOW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mCPZB2iAH8o

www.therightstuff.biz
www.dailystormer.name
www.goytalk.com

Attached: 309C3FFC-CC11-42F4-A1CE-11EFBBC3CFA3.jpg (1200x1379, 183K)

us Alpha males have to step up, call them out for acting like whores. it doesn't matter how many of you beta white knights run to their defense, women don't give a shit what you think.

I like how so many people on this board get mad over one or two white trash thots that like black guys when you go around talking about how your going to fuck Latinas and Asians 24/7. Even though those white trash girls are far from the norm and about 99% of white girls are discusgusted by black men.

thanks user I am hurting some feeling tonight

I will never understand modern women. They chose to do the one thing that has been shown time and time again to make them depressed and actually causes mental health issues. Any of those women in the picture could have such a better quality of life if they behaved a little better. I'm not saying they need to be virgins but just keep the number of sex partners you've had under 3 or 4. You can still get an alpha male. I wish I was a girl because I would fucking rock it. I would be a cute blonde. Get a decent job for a female like a nurse or a lawyer. Find a tall intelligent and handsome husband and give him my tight virgin pussy and give him children. I would be one of those wives you see in rich white neighborhoods in yoga pants and pushing a stroller and you wouldn't believe that I am over 30 and have such a great body. I think that would make me as a female much happier than whoring out my 20s and being depressed and lonely in my 30s.

ahem... leaf...

nigger/kike girls are NATURALLY like that.

Others must be programmed to be prostitutes wanna-bees.

>kill western Europeian men, and all women (including femminists

no faggot; start with the feminists

they have much larger penis than us desu

shit look a white american democrat grill! so sexy!!

t. eurocuck

Most white women don't like black men. Most white girls don't like black men either. If you have paid any attention to it at all in your daily life or even on girls social media you'll find most of them don't like black men at all. Some of this is because they know that black men could never provide for them the way their parents can and also because niggers are subhumans.

Shame/harass/bully women that are not pro white, make their life absolutely miserable.

create a civil war
make all cities into warzones
women caught can be used as playthings before being killed off for firewood or food
women that are virgins kept as wives

extra text

t. 20yo bruce jenner

Attached: 03A1CAA0-98AB-4839-A68D-D7137A9F40C2.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

T. Roastie
I can smell the dried cum through my screen you public toilet

the only problem is i'm not up in that ass! no problem there you pussy go get laid and quit being a faggot bitch

FIRST you remove Circumcision.

Which permanently mind fucks you and makes you a slave to the JEWS and to women.

Than you are able to control women, by being an intact whole human, WHo is not a pussy, and who would never allow anyone to mark them or brand them as a slave.

Its hard to explain to cucked men this simple concept.

And you were cucked at birth.

Attached: Jewish-circumcision-to-slave.jpg (640x544, 194K)