Putin is trying to pass legislation that will sever Russia from the internet and force the nation to use an intranet

Putin is trying to pass legislation that will sever Russia from the internet and force the nation to use an intranet.

>yfw Slavs are the largest group of useful idiots on Earth.

Attached: tenor.gif (374x304, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uWEaKLzwUg
themoscowtimes.com/2018/01/30/putin-speaks-against-holocaust-denial-and-anti-semitism-a60326
themoscowtimes.com/2019/02/01/russia-flirts-with-internet-sovereignty-op-ed-a64369
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice slide thread shill. Go learn about the Bolshevik revolution and how (((they))) financed the overthrow of the Russian Czar and installed puppets.

Nope they are preparing themselves for the possibility that the US will cut them from the internet since the whole IP attribution system is based in the Jewnited States.

Quite frankly i would wish this would happen so that Russians don't come into so much contact with (((Western))) "culture".

And what does that have to do with Putin being a cuck?

>cut off their country's access to blacked and goybook

No wonder an amerimutt is outraged lmfao

The Jews own the Internet, they're not just going to let "fellow white people" not pay the international tax on being a burden on the chosen

So you'd separate them from redpills. Got it. That's a good goyim.

Every single piece of data sent over the internet is tracked by every intelligence agency. Do you think the internet is separated by national borders?

Based. Some day Vlad will save the white race soon.

vlad knows that jews and muslims pay money for fake trolls known as shills

Shills are paid to destabilize public opinion by creating a fake grass roots movement

Putin knows about yuri bezmenov

The average libtard knows madeup genders
Putin is simply protecting russian bear from jews

Good for putin

youtube.com/watch?v=5uWEaKLzwUg

That worked brilliantly with North Korea

PUTIN IS BASED HE'S GOIN TO KEEP THE JEWS FROM INFECTING RUSSIA'S INTERN-
>Russia forbids anti-Islamic rhetoric so as to not upset Putin's Muslim-Russian loyalists
B-b-base-

>Putin forbids anti-semitism and denial of the Holocaust on the Russian internet themoscowtimes.com/2018/01/30/putin-speaks-against-holocaust-denial-and-anti-semitism-a60326

B-b-buh-bubuh

>That worked brilliantly with North Korea
at least kim jung un is not infiltrated by jews, infected by brown muzlims or mexicans or niggers or the fed or the jews

Did I mention that NK is not infected with jews? Of course they are punished with sanctions

Isolation is the only way to stop entropy.

Entropy = globalism in this case. The great browning of the world.

...and someday it will happen to youuuu...

I can see all the russian hysteria leading to this happening to North America. The very nature 0f the internet is essentialy election meddeling acording to retarded boomers. Like the never knew what www stood for. Fucking retards.

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 982K)

you should get the fuck out of my country then faggot.

Attached: 1538775480044.jpg (960x948, 139K)

I really want to know why you defend the jew?
Do they pay you to say such things?
Do jews pay you in gold ?
Do jews pay for your gas bill?

The late Soviet union was much better then modern Russia just ask any slav and they will tell you this. Putin bringing back the CCCP is a Slavic wet dream at this point.

I for one would much rather live in North Korea then (((America)))

Seperate them from the Lugenpresse so they don't get fucked and full of NPC retards like us, and open the shitskin floodgates. Sounds reasonable. The only better answer is to Kashoggi every reporter and zionist alive. Unfortunately we defeated the only person willing to expose and remove them. Now they're too entrenched in world government and finance to do it.

The monkey brain response is to blame someone other than Russia
The ape brain response is to assume Putin is punishing the world by depriving it of Russian commentary.
The humanoid brain response is to believe nothing and ask for a source.
The globe brain response is to google the legislation
>themoscowtimes.com/2019/02/01/russia-flirts-with-internet-sovereignty-op-ed-a64369
The system brain response is to operationalize the main point of the proposed legislation
>setting up a domestic DNS system
The galaxy brain response is to realize that this is a multinational effort to destroy the internet as it exists.
The cosmic brain response is to recognize that Russia and China have no hope of ever doing this, but are attempting because they fear the truth of their garbage can futures.

Good.

I actually like Russians, but the Russian posters here are quite shit t b h. Good riddance.