This is your brain on tap water

>This is your brain on tap water

Attached: calcification-e1500043170300[1].jpg (417x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

highlandspring.com/natural-source
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some asshole posted a meme earlier insinuating I had NO brain, and now this

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOWW!!!

Attached: 1552273564942[1].jpg (3264x2448, 847K)

>flat brain theory

Attached: water-fluoridation-infographic[1].png (800x1218, 111K)

is that de_nuke?

Now post an African brain

>blocks your tap

Attached: 1552270228555[1].jpg (498x828, 43K)

Your options are
dig a well
get a reverse osmosis filter
get a good gravity filter

It's de_goyim

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: hI2qMlT[2].png (633x441, 358K)

Better than eating fast food

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

But based trump amiright?

Attached: Ziondon.png (1916x1198, 3.2M)

fresh tap?

How? The tap water has fluoride that makes you docile and microplastics that make you a soiboi faggot, and fastfood has fluoridated water for their drinks and microplastics & onions in their food.

Yeah hi, can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy gordita crunch?

Portland doesn't fluoridate, get rekt smallbrains

am i fucked if i drink crystal geyser bottled water?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

fresh bottled spring water that here at least must list all the ingredients legally is dirt cheap.
its all i cook with and drink, have done for years, still have some good goys around me who think its decadent as hell spending 50p or so every couple of days for clean water.

a well would be better of course.

the freshest

who cares im fucked since born , now its your time fuckers , tap water is ok nice meme , there are worst things i think

>fresh bottled spring water
>fresh
>spring
Ere, bet you didn't know they treat 'spring' water exactly the same as they treat tap. As in they are allowed to add the same chemicals to 'clean it'. They also have no legal obligation to list them in the ingredients either.
S'why it's so damn cheap, lad.
Mineral water. Now that has actual legal protection against being tampered with in anyway whatsoever, hence its pricetag.

>Fluoride concentrates in our bones over our lifetime and is one of the main reasons our bones harden and become brittle with age.
>Infant exposure to fluoridated water has been repeatedly found to be a major risk factor in developing dental fluorosis later in life.
>According to a U.S. epidemiological study, couples living in areas with 3ppm or more of fluoride in their water, showed increased rates of infertility. Two other studies have shown reduced levels of circulating testosterone in males living in fluoride areas.
>There have been dozens of studies (one study done by Harvard University) from around the world that have shown a strong association between fluoride exposure and reduced IQ.

onions are anti estrogen you retard

totally onion is very powerful and also garlic, I use both to heal hard flu and never take meds cause i spend 1 week or more taking meds , when doing the onion im good in the next day...

great meme

keep drinking that tap you mutt

highland spring is what i drink
highlandspring.com/natural-source
grew up near the bottling plant outside perth, theres no commercial crop farming in the area (too much rain, not enough sun) so the soil is pretty clean of added chemicals.
im not claiming to be an expert on these things, i just did a few searches on the water being sold in my nearest tescos and i like that buying their stuff gives some local a job (and probably few poles/shitskins too), i like that for now at least theyre open about what goes in their water.

obviously nothing is perfect outwith drinking antarctic ice but theres not much else we can do reasonably, aslong as these companies know that people are watching then theyll have to self regulate, which wont last forever i know.

Attached: 540645065406540.png (468x253, 19K)

>Falling for the onion juice meme
Don't. The taste isn't worth it. Just take pine pollen, it's pure testosterone.

>teleports underneath your kitchen sink
>blocks your fluoride

heh nothing personal kid

Attached: white-olympia-water-systems-reverse-osmosis-systems-oros-50-64_1000[1].jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

This is retarded. Just go to city council and ask them to take it out. We did.

walk past baby section in store. see 1 gallon jugs of fluoridated water FOR BABIES.
pisses me off every time

fpubp

and what water you drink ? from the mountain rocks or some ?
You use filters ?

see

what for ? what about the polution and all the food you buy in sumpermarket , dont tell me you dont brush ?

pure carnivore diet on workout days & fasting on rest days

baking soda + hydrogen peroxide into a paste & a tongue scraper

how regulary you eat pork and sugars ?
How many cokes or any other soda or juice you drink per week ?

dental flourosis is literally just white marks on the tips of your teeth which you can also get by brushing a lot, and i would guess that the kids who have it still outperform kids who don't on IQ tests or other "meaningful" metrics

beef & chicken only

I've broken the third wall. My pineal gland is de-calcified and I can astral project at will.

People should drink more vodka really gets the blood flowing in gabbage

>IQ tests or other "meaningful" metrics

spotted the resentful sub 90 iq mutt

i avoid meat , i eat but wise portion and maximun 3 times week , more vegetables , alot of fruit, at least 5 peaces of fruit every day , lot of tuna , salads , i only eat ligh food, also alot of dry fruits and fruit smothies made by me obvious fresh food only no water or sugar , natural promegranate juice every week

5 soft tacos, large mountain dew code red, and a big handful of fire sauce

>lot of tuna

unbased and brain damaged

Communism is totally against national boarders or integrity. Wtf are you larping about faggot. Just look at who produced that meme

I sit corrected, senpai.
>UK sources of spring water must meet certain hygiene standards and may be further treated so they meet pollution regulations
was the legislation when last I looked...years ago desu...now it seems spring water has been given the same level of protection as mineral, for the whole of the UK. Astounding news!

i like more tuna then beef, beef is long digestion

What part is calicified and why would you not post a picture of a normal pineal gland for comparison?

Attached: Pineal Gland Ra.jpg (1154x627, 208K)

Whatever the fuck that ain't that shit you fucking faggot kike, FUCK YOU

S.O.Y without the periods is automatically changed to onion on pol

Bitch it doesn't fucking matter, logical fallacies we don't invite what will kill us especially when everything else is killing us. FUCKING FUCK JEW

>Astounding news!
things change sadly and i expect they will eventually, even with consumer pressure

>some asshole posted a meme earlier insinuating I had NO brain
post pics or we're gunna know the truth

yeah fuck water, i'm just going to drink some corn syrup instead

and if i really get a hankering for some water I can just buy a bottle for the low price of $1.99 plus tax

Wait so if bottle water makes you gay, and tap water fucking nukes your nervous system, the what the fuck are we to do?

what kills us... we are already dead fool . at least i am since long time lol

fucking clown world

Here, I saved the image.
How is it possible to have a bottomless pit localised entirely within my head?

Attached: 1506867764770.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Only 5? Lightweight

acept reality become boomer wait for death paradise wait us ? will see

I fell for the iodine supplement meme (since I don't eat extra salt). My pineal gland must be getting cleaned because my dreams have been amazing. I'm lucid dreaming every night and it's awesome. I love it, I can't explain how fucking cool it is.

DMT

Based and redpilled

Make sure you take kelp tablets, eat Seaweed or take iodine.

Attached: FlorideStare.png (463x459, 201K)

Buy hydrogen and oxygen and make your own water.

drink coke

3 ppm is a massive dose, and is not typical of tap water. Shitty places like India have water with 3 ppm, and it is naturally occuring, not added.

OC pic, found this shit hole while 4WDing.
inb4 criticism of my hand.

Attached: IMG_1914.jpg (1084x990, 272K)

lol that image
>when you talk about chemtrails and pizzagate
>and everybody looks at you like you're fucking retarded

Dude, bring back the volcano menu, and incorporate the quesorito into it.

>those sausage fingers

Matt Redhawk is on pol. He owns this company, and this picture is on every one of these stupid anti-fluoride threads. He starts them, to try to sell this product.

Get a distiller.

The leeching minerals is a (((hoax))) to put fear into you so you wouldn't dare drinking it. It actually feels great after even a short while of consuming it and you feel more energetic. And if you have a good diet you should not worry about mineral deficiency at all.

Also if you know of a natural source somewhere out there, go and get water there yourself. Bottled is typically garbage, full of processed chemicals and poison. Tap is recycled piss.

A Chalupa meal with a large Pepsi and also an XXL grilled stuft burrito with steak. Thank you

Based

Kilmore?
More like kill more, amirite?

sausage fingers are a sign of high test.

lol this dude with fucking phalanges and shit

also not a coincidence that kilmore is a huge meth town.

yesterday for dinner i had two bacon cheeseburgers six chicken nuggets and large coke

im about to buy a propur gravity filter. costs about 200ish dollars but the water distillers off amazon are just as expensive

Two mini chicken quesadillas, chipotle chicken loaded griller, and a Doritos loco taco please

Attached: 41509717_2271435636203234_919372173871677440_o.jpg (1157x868, 74K)

Which part?

Imagine not having drinkable tapwater.

Attached: smug.jpg (543x465, 31K)

pineal

Worrying about slowly getting poisoned by fluoride is silly. It is safe at proper levels, but malfunctioning water fluoridation systems have killed at least one American (in Alaska in 1992) and poisoned hundreds of others.

Because this is something that can happen, adding fluoride to water should be an individual choice. It's not right for some bureaucrat to decide whether or not your life is worth risking for the small benefits provided.

yo can I get two ranch doritos locos tacos and a medium baja blast, please and thank you

Or just buy some drinking water...

Attached: B01AE74D-F99F-4DF0-B676-2CF04993CD8E.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>Murica.mp3 plays in the distance

>Drinks water fron a plastic bottle
>For health reasons

Don't get me wrong, I also drink bottled water when not at home. But don't think that this would have any health benefits - the plastic surely leaks out into the water. Tap water - probably even the American flouridated, chlorinated piss - is probably cleaner. Here it certainly is.

unless you have a full house water filter does it even matter? you fucking shower or bathe in tap water. it's absorbing through your skin.

>be born in second world shithole
>move to Australia, most livable country in the world (TM)
>realise everything I ate and drank as a child was 100% natural, free of Frankenstein pesticides and hormones, water had nothing added, food tasted like food
>everything in Australia is not only 3 times more expensive but is full of carcinogenic and endocrine-disruption chemicals, food tastes like bland, grey, NPC mush
>mandatory fluoride consumption - some of the worst in the world

Why do it be this way?

i want 2 chalupas

Also, hot shower means breathing in the water vapor too.

Faggot jew we ain't dead, you are. I will have eternal life as a Christian. You join the dead and speed yourself to hell already you worthless fuck

Attached: B8921298-1181-4B57-9E07-1E2F0CDE3CCC.jpg (903x788, 478K)

>it's a 'fluoride is a jewish conspiracy' thread
Spotted the cunts with absolutely garbage oral health. Ever since I started swishing and drinking tap after my second filling at the age of 12, I haven't had any problems with my teeth.
>tfw I have access to some of the cleanest tap in the world
suck it third worlder burgers

Attached: 1548678941733.png (394x329, 125K)

estrogens leech from the plastic

Yeah right, if flourished fixed teeth it wouldn't require a hazmat license and plates to move it. Now gtfo

Attached: E56AF928-157A-450E-B720-CF67DD3B7B77.jpg (700x525, 28K)

If fucking faggot auto correct worked right too, flouride***

You do realize adding flouride to the water and toothpaste was a way for aluminum manufacturers to dump their waste wihtout having to pay to have it specially disposed of right? the bastards even made a profit selling it.