How does pol feel about pewdiepie?

How does pol feel about pewdiepie?
I enjoy his content, and i feel like he's funny and genuine, and that he deserves the success he's had.

Since being attacked by the media, he's been extremely transparent, and through all the controversies, he doesn't take any bullshit. What are your thoughts?

Attached: 46074a6146da271005d77f6361425c22_69660164d33c4bf5be03148e305107a2.jpg (280x392, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BHOlH6ubPs
youtu.be/teQrKiTXlwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pewds is a Nazbol spammed by the (((DailyStormer))). Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BHOlH6ubPs

Attached: pewds dailystormer.jpg (1073x675, 120K)

Hes awesome

>faggot who recorded himself playing videogames trying to stay relevant with the edgy meta-political memetics because let's play have become old and stale.
I think he knows the trends and makes us of it.
The problem lies in people who shill and worship celebrities.
Think for yourself instead of drinking the kool-aid.

7/10

wood smash

T-Series passed him a few times this week. It's almost over.

Bitch

Attached: A84A2C1C-6BCB-4936-8A2D-62B409CC5072.jpg (1242x1064, 1017K)

he isn't though. Why do you lie shill?

I subbed when he was being attacked just to support him. However I find his videos hard to watch a lot of the time. It’s aimed at kids.

i find him unfunny to the point of cringy, hes an eceleb for kids

Fuck off tseries.

He's a socially awkward autistic unfunny wannabe redpilled right wing faggot. Wait, that describes whole Jow Forums. No wonder that Jow Forums likes him.

>How does pol feel about pewdiepie?
I like him but i dont watch his videos because they're clickbait and i dont click on clickbait

Seems like an alright guy. His power level is a bit of a mystery. A few comments point to him knowing more than he lets on, though says nothing for fear of further castigation from the media.
Either that, or he just makes assorted edgy jokes he picks up on from browsing r4chan.

subbed, dont watch. just dont want the fucking street shitters to win.

same

Only newfags think he's anything but an annoying money-grubbing piece of zoomer trash. He used to be one of the most hated people on here.

>HURR
And Hitler liked dogs, so what retard? Pewds has nothing to do with the inbred retard who runs DS.

YouTube neutered him so hard that he's now reduced to combing Reddit and Instagram for memes he doesn't even seem to find funny.
The edgy jokes and /gif/ thread reactions have come and gone.

youtu.be/teQrKiTXlwU

I think he used to be funnier before he got in trouble and had to tone it down. He used to have a different energy when he was pushing the envelope, now he's kind of bland.

"Knowing more". You mean, he has a hidden neckbeard, you faggot?

referring to his knowledge of (((their))) influences

What the fuck has happened to pol over the years, pewdiepie? Really?

I like him, but I don't like his youtube channels content. He's hilarious in interviews, other people's podcasts etc.

It truly is a containment board for schizos, rednecks, boomers, zoomers, magatards and degenerates. I only come here cuz it's like a human zoo of retardation.