Must they destroy everything

Worthless nigger--redundant, obviously--kills college kid for $200 xbox. Bride to be very sad.
>only positive--college kid is a sandnigger, so there's that.
>escaping from some Muslim shithole to see your child butchered by some nigger.

There's no escaping them.

Attached: SadMuslimBitch.jpg (962x677, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6797429/Woman-mourns-fiance-gravesite-wedding-dress-shot-dead-robbery.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Wife-of-slaying-suspect-charged-with-photographing-informant-471646654.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6797429/Woman-mourns-fiance-gravesite-wedding-dress-shot-dead-robbery.html

Attached: Nigger.jpg (470x588, 30K)

None of them should be in these lands

this

The disappointed face of a man who couldn't even find a white male to kill in muttland

Niggers kill muslims?
I approve!

Attached: Ween.gif (531x310, 110K)

baste nigger

The nog was in the same class as me in college for like 2 weeks before he stopped showing up. Had to get dem gibs.

Her fiance that was killed was named Muhammad. Who the fuck cares if a nigger killed him?

maybe the nigger shouldnt have had a gun?

Obviously, but the irony is too rich. You think you're safe finally--you've reached the promised land. Emma Lazarus' words still ring in your ears, and then D'Marcus White enters your world.

I truly hate thugs. I mean that was actually heartbreaking to read.
Yeah, he was a Muslim but damn, he deserved to live. I mean he was killed over a fucking xbox on his wedding weekend.

Imagine 100 years, no whitey. The victors win a planet of rapists and apes.

Attached: 1543101742291_1543176850963.gif (400x325, 980K)

Nah, I don't see this. Whites are the only people who pamper niggers. Everywhere else in the world niggers are given no quarter. W/o Whites niggers would disappear back into small enclaves in Africa in two, three generations.

Neither should whites! America is aboriginal land and it's about time we kick you crackers and your shitskin friends out.

Attached: Mother-Earths-Resources-2.jpg (1009x1329, 427K)

you have all the empty land you'll ever need, more than your ancestors could have ever dreamed of having. who's stopping you from enjoying it?

It was over a year ago now that two high school students one of a Muslim background and the other a Russian maybe, were shot to death after being baited with a weed sale on the eve of their graduation.
The motive, possibly drafted in part by the suspects' legal team claims a year earlier they dragged the pregnant girlfriend about 50 ft with a car after trying to snatch her ipad. The perpetrators in this case were Hispanic though.
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Wife-of-slaying-suspect-charged-with-photographing-informant-471646654.html

Attached: 3-1497801190.jpg (640x360, 24K)

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Maybe the nigger shouldn't have been a nigger.

Sadly this. Whites are disgusting subhumans for helping niggers so much. Whites are self-proclaimed "master-race" and yet they are so easily swayed into believed tripe shit like "there's only one race, the human race =D" and actually feel sad when they see starving little murderers in Africa.

MAH BUFFULO

Around blacks dont relax. Never forget this.

>Woman cries crocodile tears and revels in the attention

Watch, I bet she will be married again in two years.

Addition by subtraction. If the sand apes get some cultural enrichment, well, turnabout is fair play.

Attached: clap.gif (357x263, 1.94M)

The thing is, it's only been 60 or so years that Whites have lost their collective minds. Before that, Whites were still natural in their attitudes about other people and races, and especially about niggers.

Given that the natural attitude is just that "natural"--this nightmare cannot last for too much longer. The U.S. might be ripped apart in the process, but if it's any consolation, niggers will not around to enjoy what's left over.

Wouldn't surprise me, at all. She's only 22 or something, she'll find another guy.

To the extent, I feel anything, it's for the Muzzie's parents. They think they're safe here, I'm sure have voted democrat all their lives, believe all sorts of liberal, multi-cult bull and they get wrecked forever.

Live the American dream, get shot.
Pottery.

It's a paid ad to generate empathy for the invaders

This is very very bad. She should burn herself to show her grief.
>t. pajeet

This

Women only feel sorrow when their child is killed, not a man, they can find another easily.

All they can do is kill and destroy.

Fun fact most muslims are hardcore conservatives.