Tucker Carlson goes full 1488

TUCKER IS /OURGUY/
youtube.com/watch?v=umRRGXS2LG4
mediamatters.org/research/2019/03/11/unearthed-audio-shows-tucker-carlson-using-white-nationalist-rhetoric-and-making-racist-remarks/223105
>I totally disagree. If I didn't like Canada, I wouldn’t consider it worth invading. I mean, Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys -- that’s why it wasn't worth invading.
>Well, it's never going to be a civilized country because the people aren't civilized. So -- but the question is can you mitigate the risk of, you know, Al Qaeda moving there again and setting up a home base unmolested. Yeah, you can do that.
>You know, it's beyond our control. I mean if, somehow, the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings or something. It's beyond that. We can’t -- I don't think we can control. I think that's the whole lesson of Iraq is that it is very difficult to control other people's countries.
>I hate the war. You know, I'm not defending the war in any way, but I just have zero sympathy for them or their culture. A culture where people just don't use toilet paper or forks.
>The second we -- they can just shut the fuck up and obey, is my view. And, you know, the second we leave, they’re going to be calling for us to return because they can’t govern themselves.
>I think if they're -- Oh, they could, absolutely. If there were a Democrat to come out in the 2008 election and say, “You know what the problem is? It’s Islamic extremism. It's not terror, it's not some, you know, indefinable threat out there. It's these lunatic Muslims who are behaving like animals, and I'm going to kill as many of them as I can if you elect me.” If a Democrat were to say that, he would be elected king, OK?
FUCKING BASED

Attached: 2311234324534.png (1396x809, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4
npr.org/2019/03/11/702264118/netanyahu-says-israel-is-nation-state-of-the-jewish-people-and-them-alone
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol bumpin

>1488
fuck off stormfags. this is just pragmatic thinking.

lmao
could give a fuck less about celebrityposting but it's a good laugh

no u

This.

>i don't like islam
>i don't like the iraqis
wonder which jew wrote the script for him

Attached: 1412271676117.png (448x539, 141K)

Most had been convinced on Jow Forums
It would be Jow Forumstard now.

> TUCKER IS /OURGUY/
He's always been.

>pragmatic thinking
Assuming one’s goal is the preservation of the nation-state, fascism is applied pragmatism.

he's not fascist.

was he wrong?
>he wasn't

you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=GzksqTu9UY4

TUCKER ENDORSES ANDREW YANG

Attached: 1536393406633.jpg (750x725, 355K)

> Netanyahu Says Israel Is 'Nation-State Of The Jewish People And Them Alone'
> npr.org/2019/03/11/702264118/netanyahu-says-israel-is-nation-state-of-the-jewish-people-and-them-alone

It's always OK when ((( they ))) do it, but for us preserving the best possible way to live our lives is somehow unacceptable.

Open borders for Israel.

digits of truth

best anime cross over ever

He’s definitely a nationalist. And his advocacy for economic protectionism is far more authoritarian than liberal.

That's not 14/88. That's just being an asshole.

>it's never going to be a civilized country
Iraq was civilized when it was attacked.

"Stormfags" probably aren't usually as bad as Tucker was with those statements.

>Iraq was civilized when it was attacked
That’s a gross overstatement. Pre-war Iraq was no more “civilized” than modern day Pakistan.

If the point of Media Matters was to get people offended at Tucker, it had the opposite effect on me.

How can a guy hit the nail with a hammer so fucking hard?

It's like how people talk in a company break room, rather than following the leftist mental state of boxhood.

He's not wrong.
Guess the liberals should go after Eisenhower and burn down his library for calling the Japanese gooks and slopes.
What are you supposed to call the enemy nice fluffy names during a war.. fuck off with that beta shit.

tucker is speaking like a man. the problem with modern society is that we are all expected to speak and act like women now

This is the closeted opinion of the legiona- I mean our soldiers who've actually done the fighting, too.
Put blood, sweat, and tears into it, make it so the bombs are small and land so precisely to only take out the carefully identified enemy combatant; and then Russia lazily shoves out a big one wiping out a neighborhood and they shout and cheer in admiration of their big boom.

Remember the famous "Access Hollywood tape"? Same fucking thing all over again.

YANG GANG

Attached: 1549144487594.jpg (1024x656, 91K)

>unironically linking to mediamatters
>unironically linking to mediamatters without archiving it
lurk moar newfag.

it's okay because nobody on Jow Forums ever checks the links anyway

I've seen analytics that say otherwise. Plenty of lurkers follow links. Don't have the stats on me right now but it's obvious newfaggotry, don't defend newfags user.

Tucker off his leash is MEGA based. The liberals should fear whenever they attack him like this because they are playing with fire. One day when Fox unhooks him he will have the voice and reach to ask the populace about the JQ, and do it with nuance.

I think they started going after him because he mentioned our best ally’s wall one too many times. If you think about it, you know these media matters type orgs are run by *them*—they aren’t autocephalous entities and thus you have to consider who actually is directing these organizations to act in a specific way. They want tucker out and that’s been obvious fir a while, but I think there was a point where they thought they could turn him/control him. He crossed the rubicon tonight; I think fox wanted tucker to apologize but he didn’t relent.

SO THIS is what a Yang supporter really looks like.
Fucking chink, bigot

Well, he's not wrong.

he's absolutely correct about sand niggers and obama

If this is how he acts on public broadcast, imagine the things he says in private. Holy shit. Unironically based

Based and Redpilled

1488 is cringe

Notice how he didn't let yang talk about NEETbux. Tucker is a jew

Tucker is unironically masculine, used to dip tobacco like a good ole boy.

Maybe I've just been here too long, but did he really say anything controversial? Sounded pretty reasonable to me. He didn't even go along with the "racist" stuff.

I’m pleasantly struck by the talk of invading Canada. That’s way funnier than calling Iraqis monkeys.
I TOLD you he was /our guy/.

president carlson will bring the day of the rake

>pragmatic thinking
this is considered neo-nazi thinking now. welcome to 2019, i don't know where the fuck you've been for the past decade.

Lmfao

BASED

doesnt matter when raycis. Maybe we can start the, "But is being racist wrong?" conversation.

>Baghdad and Basra was civilized when it was attacked.
fixt

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

this.
men used to speak basic truths and not care if it meant some conflict. Now we sit around apologizing trying to be accepted like a bunch of fucking women.

On a side note, does media matters think this is going to erode the support Tucker has from his viewers? Kek

Media Matters is the PIzzagate Pizza guy's husbands DNC propaganda FEC evasion firm right?

The only problem I see is that he married his high school oneitis.

Yes keep peddling the lie

Tucker has always been our guy, however I doubt he would be dumb enough to say any of this in an interview. I would bet money this is another hoax by the left. You think they would have learned their lesson by now?

I personally think Iraq was one of the better middle eastern countries before the war.

Found the muslim. Go back to your shithole where you belong Ahmad.

Think he would mine some salt for us?

Attached: image.jpg (760x427, 60K)

>when a MediaMatters shill thread gets incepted by another shill shilling his own shill thread
It's just shills shilling shills all the way down.

Attached: shills.jpg (330x319, 49K)

You are very correct.

Still beyond based

If Yang can even get on a stage with Sanders/Bison, it'll be an absolute bloodbath between a few Neocon wannabes and an Asian mutt who wants murricans to stop dying at 65. Sanders still deserves the cross after giving his campaign funds to Clinton after a "primary" literally built upon coin flips and over-reported superdelegates

It was on Sirius XM