Youtube suppresess Critism of Capt Marvel to prop up Leftist Corporate Propagada

You know that Youtube, Twitter and Facebook does this as a matter of practice everyday.

When do we demand we have open accountability into their algorhyhms?

Attached: fuck-youtube.jpg (1590x1628, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>caring this much about a dumb movie only chinks and burgers will see

Attached: 1522187335979.jpg (520x456, 38K)

Social engineering. .. plain and simple.

With these movies kikes have billions of dollars at stake, you would have to be a retard to think they will let some random angry people get in the way of their profits.

You faggots are the only people that care about this

I dont think op started the thread to talk about the movie

Lol. Do you really think its about money?

Lol I don't know of anyone who even watched capeshit anymore. I have never seen any of it, what gets me is people seem to think its propaganda effecting only Americans, when if you look China is increasingly pretty much the only people watching this stuff.

>Mexican intellectual

have sex

NIgger its not just a movie at stake. Only a 40 IQ faggot like you would belive that, then you are probably just a lefist shill that should be hung.

About what?
Corporate propoganda?
Social engineering?
Shaming and silencing anyone not on board the sjwlgbtfeminut train?

>burger making no sense

That's funny, I still have a shitton of anti-Marvel vids getting recommended to me.

Joseph Goebbels would give his right nut to have had Google in 1941. Now the leftist in the U.S. have it.

Suck on a shotgun.

GOG.IS OWNED JOOTUBE.

SEZ IT ALL REALLY DONT IT.
THEN YOU HAVE FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM WATSAPP STEAM AN MICROSOFT.

ALL SAME.

So why is our governments allowing this intrustion of our cultures which is sponsered an run by one deluded tribal group.

It;s not about the movie, its about propaganda on a massive scale.

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

every fucking time

no different from most other of your cultural exports

Attached: 91VCre4y11L._SY606_.jpg (419x606, 60K)

She warned us. But we didn't listen.

Attached: youtube and their lies, nasim versus evil google.jpg (543x653, 99K)

Can you stop your whining you retard? They already won, Brie slandered the entire white community then went on to earn 455 mil on a budget of 180 mil. MSM proves once again just how powerless whites are in the modern world and theres nothing that can be done about it. Stop coping and move on

> demand
> we
if you mean advertisers, then sure.. "we". they are the biggest influence. they are paying the bills. marvel/disney pour a lot of money into shit like youtube.
kike

Look what happend to this site, case and point

Attached: 1545796997329.gif (413x313, 500K)

Newfag

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

Unit 8200 (Hebrew: יחידה 8200, Yehida Shmoneh-Matayim- "Unit eight - two hundred") is an Israeli Intelligence Corps unit responsible for collecting signal intelligence (SIGINT) and code decryption. Military publications include references to Unit 8200 as the Central Collection Unit of the Intelligence Corps, and it is sometimes referred to as Israeli SIGINT National Unit (ISNU).[1] It is subordinate to Aman, the military intelligence directorate.

The unit is composed primarily of 18–21 year olds. As a result of the youth of the soldiers in the unit, and the shortness of their service period, the unit relies on selecting recruits with the ability for rapid adaptation and speedy learning.[2] Afterschool programs for 16–18 year olds, teaching computer coding and hacking skills, also serve as a feeder programs for the unit.[3] Former Unit 8200 soldiers have, after completing their military service, gone on to founding and occupying top positions in many international IT companies and in Silicon Valley.[4][5]

According to the Director of Military Sciences at the Royal United Services Institute, "Unit 8200 is probably the foremost technical intelligence agency in the world and stands on a par with the NSA in everything except scale."[6]

Attached: 8c08360f-b7ef-4e03-91f5-20530e374fb1.png (800x1600, 649K)

What happened to this place?