When President Trump needed you the most.....after all of the time he spent fighting the Deep State, the rhinos...

When President Trump needed you the most.....after all of the time he spent fighting the Deep State, the rhinos, the democrats, the glow niggers, the mega corporations and their censorship, the NATO elites by HIMSELF.....Jow Forums decides to turn their back on him.

All you fags did the last 3 years was sit on your asses, in your comfy rooms, just bitching and whining, thinking that ONE man was going to fix all the problems BY HIMSELF without YOU getting out of your basement.

All you do is bitch and moan, and do NOTHING. You deserve to lose Jow Forums. Trump tried, but he gave it his best. You deserve the collapse for doing nothing. Enjoy the collapse fags

Attached: 1552362510486.jpg (1100x731, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/04/david-frum-how-much-immigration-is-too-much/583252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lies

Attached: 1551551159908.jpg (719x513, 163K)

Jow Forums would turn on Hitler for not gassing the Jews fast enough.

>Jow Forums decides to turn their back on him.
He turned his back on us. "More legal immigrants than ever"? Fuck off, Donald.

He turned his back on us.

Attached: file.png (720x478, 596K)

Maybe if you've lived longer than 2 administrations worth of presidents, you get that it's all a show, to keep us pitted against each other. Votes make you complicit.

Attached: image.jpg (640x368, 53K)

>pol hates trump
It's a bunch of shills from shareblue that are larping here dum-dum. How newfag are you?

Attached: trumpdissapoint.gif (480x270, 1.73M)

I unironically defended him for years, but at some point I couldn't stop ignoring that he will not be the solution to stop the brownening and the people pretending he is are just sad.

Many such cases.

>bernie holding an actual communist flag
based

not one person will solve all our problems, it's impossible

the shills are pushing Jow Forums further to the right....they are going to make sure that anons take the black pill....and after that actual violence will happen and a 3rd Reich really will form.....is that what the shills want?

Trump failed the American people and his fans. Don't blame people who voted for him. It's like George H. W. Bush. Nice guy, but couldn't do what he promised his base would do. People don't need to stick by you when you're clearly failing.

>not one person will solve all our problems, it's impossible
HE HAD ONE JOB.

DELETE BROWN PEOPLE.

FUCK OFF.

and how much longer do you suppose people will continue to tolerate politicians who make promises and fail to deliver?

we are nearing the end game, Trump was probably the last straw, if a business man cant change it, its too late

Didn't Trump say and I quote "I alone can fix it"? Well, he's lying to you. Isn't he? Admit it.

this

>delete brown people

by himself? meanwhile you just sit on your ass, hidden behind 7 proxies so that you remain anonymous and no danger or negative repercussions falls on you?

come on fag, wake up. it's easy to be a arm chair quarter back.

>he tried
he's still tweeting and holding rallies. every time i turn around, he's on vacation. he obviously doesn't want to be there, he complains more than any other leader i've ever heard of, you're the motherfucking POTUS there are going to be people trying to bring you down, at every turn, this is what you signed up for dingus.

>certainly did not expect pic related kek

Even critical voters held out a bit of hope, even though he had made many mistakes, but it all went to shit after the state of the union. He chose to surround himself with worst possible advisors imaginable. That is why he has lost a lot of supporters. It's his own damn fault basically.

Attached: 1549474585207.png (800x800, 415K)

I will not be convinced that support of or protesting against isreal is necessary for the progression of the political conversation.
This is not about immigration or other policy.
It's about the redpill.
It's all that matters, and trump is still causing the division that drives redpilling.
Everything that happens this election is because of him.
The left pointing fingers at there own for anti semitism.
Trump is making people hate isreal In the open by being their slut.
All of our presidents have let isreal do this to them.
Trump is the only pres that is showing how it works and how bad it can be.
Redpilling happens through experience.
Trump doesnt want to save us.
He wants to teach us.

One thing is clear. Trump and his supporters have become the establishment and statuesque. If you're ok with the statuesque, then you have nothing to truly complain about.

ok, so then whats the next step...Trump failed.

now..what do we do? something has to be done. no more pretend planning, no more wishful thinking. look at what's happening. it's all falling apart and fast

I say it under my real name every single day. I don't care. We need to deport all beaners and make sure the 14th Amendment is interpreted correctly.

Trump has a choice: Deport the brown people or lose 2020.

red flag gun laws
USMCA supports tech censorship
endless migration

you faggots need to go back to the donald or /qresearch/ and fuck off. I don't worship him and when he broke from what he ran on I broke from him.

And all the while China's belt and road continues, and diminishes Americas hegemony over the world economy. A lesson in Chinese would be money spent wisely.

Attached: image.jpg (640x613, 116K)

read this, they are terrified and it will be good for us.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/04/david-frum-how-much-immigration-is-too-much/583252/

dwumpf is history

Attached: 1552362926075.jpg (1120x630, 375K)

Nationwide Tax strike, everything else is complaining about the weather. Nobody is going to take any meaningful action.

this

This. Keep pushing us.

Attached: 62A90C23-3F31-4D08-910D-09BA7EB868F3.jpg (977x977, 168K)

fine, but what's the alternative

ok ill look into it

And liberals think Trump is Hitler. Just wait. Keep pushing your bullshit on our children. Keep it up.

Attached: 83C9719F-20FC-408F-BAE9-E872C5BA38AB.jpg (653x853, 107K)

Clinton would have initiated the TPP, have every child on hormone pills, and force faggotry down our throats along with 3rd trimester abortion.
TRUMP WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE
DEMOCRATS ARE DOGSHIT

we chose between the zionist and a globohomo zog whore
WTF did you expect
TRUMP 2020
GLOBOHOMO EAT SHIT

I’m giving him until summer to make good on his biggest promises and stop acting like an Israeli puppet. I want him to succeed, but he seems off course and isn’t really doing much of anything we voted him in for.
Kick Jared and Ivanka to the fucking curb, clean house if need be, get shit done, or lose 2020.

Isn't post term abortion legal in Virginia and New York already? Were still slipping into sickness. Free speech is disappearing faster than under Obama. I dunno user, I might be tired of winning.

justifying your betrayal to yourself, are you?

you are already the deepstate.

>All you fags did the last 3 years was sit on your asses
We certainly dint play golf all the time user.

Why cant the joos just be normal an reject the past delusions?
>Self prophecy...
Tis why^

The past is inevitable future when you get it,.
= paradox.

>Trump tried, but he gave it his best
*gives billions to israel*