Who are more hated: blacks or Jews...

Who are more hated: blacks or Jews? Plenty of evidence and backstory for despising both but who would humanity purge first between those groups?

Id have to say purging Jews is a priority due to their nefarious behavior in politics and law. Blacks are a simple pest.

Attached: download.jpg (401x271, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5yeSC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpilled people hate them both equally.

What? Fuck you, you filthy nigger. I love Patrick Ewing

Attached: whitepeoplearepigs.jpg (500x500, 48K)

The JEW 100%.

Blacks & their neighbourhoods are fucked because of kikery.
>black middle class used to wear suits
>WHO's behind (((gangster culture)))
>WHO's importing the drugs (MOSSAD & CIA)))
>((War on Drugs))) = (Fatherless homes) & (((private prison profits)))
>(((fractional reserve banking & Usury))) = (debt slavery, bankruptcy, poverty)

Jews even responsible for importing the blacks for slavery.

Africa in general is FUCKED, not because blacks, but because predatory lending by the (((IMF))), and the corruption of black leaders to sellout their country.
Then the kikes open europes borders and let all these poor uneducated blacks in, who come from a lawless culture.

Attached: jewish slavery.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

No,
thats like saying you hate "the flu" & "cancer" equally.

Attached: cmon fight.jpg (480x319, 26K)

Jew, Nigger problem won't exist if not for the Jew

Jews are the ultimate evil, niggers are just they're puppets/bio weapons who can easily be controlled and guided because of their low IQ

Attached: 1520626137272.jpg (1599x874, 302K)

Solid post

Redpil-pul

I hate blacks more. They are a genetic scourge. Jews need to be removed from power first but then all nigger DNA on earth must be purged.
Everyone used to wear suits and suits don't even matter. Whites on drugs don't act like niggers.
You probably haven't been niggers much. Those Jews want to to divide us memes are made by Jews. Jews want to normalize niggerism.

*been around niggers

Who has been kicked out of 109 countries?

Kikes should go first. Negroes are largely harmless while they're in negro countries.

This immigration thing is sort of like the macrobiological version of catching the cold while having AIDS. Like normally the mud races are like a cold. They show up, reduce the efficiency of the nation's system slightly, take up a few resources, but it's not something you can't survive. With kikes, or rather tolerance for kikes, it's that whatever system exists to protect the nation (like schools to raise up new citizens in) will become a hotbed for new pseudo-kikes. What used to keep you healthy becomes the cause of what makes you ill, your defenses flooded and undermined until even the cold can kill you.

Murder every Jew. The women first. Burn the bodies for good measure.

Well, look at it this way.
I would without incident, bang a khazar milker model on site.
I would not do the same with a negress
Being subverted by a 200+ IQ jew is understandable.
Being shouted down by a pack of nigroes is not acceptable.

wow thats rare

Holy fuck this is an accurate analogy

A fucking leaf

Another good post.

>Negroes are largely harmless while they're in negro countries.
Niggers are better in negro countries. They are worse in civilized countries. The problem isn't the efficiency of the nation. Its the genetic quality of the nation.

whoa there Jerry

>niggers ate better in their own shithole
By better you mean dying of AIDS and starvation whilst eating dirt cookies, right?

I used to find Jewish girls attractive until I learned more. I’m repulsed by Jewish people, to the point I’d happily tell a Jewish person I think they’re gross in public. Black people are loud, & want gibs and aren’t set on wold domination. The

I hate you racist pieces for comparing blacks with gorillas. Unlike blacks, gorillas have feelings and are kind

Attached: Koko.jpg (710x399, 75K)

>the
Breh, I'd much rather engage indirect conflict with a high IQ jew as any sucess would feel like an actual acomplishment.
Defeating nigroes is like fighting off a rat infestation on a farm

Niggers.

Attached: Ruckus.webm (640x360, 1.63M)

Jews are easily more hated. They have been hated for all of recorded history, they've always caused problems.
Niggers really haven't had that sort of history, they've mostly lived on their own continent. When Europeans made contact with them, it's not like they were hated, no one went to Africa and looked at them going ''ew, I hate them.'' They were just seen as animals. They bought them from other niggers to use them for labor and to show them off in zoos. They were not hated.
They were hated only when people realized how violent and disgusting these creatures are. They're mostly hated by people who have to live around them, other people really don't have that many strong emotions about them.

based AND redpilled

This is true. Honestly, Jewish subversion is so powerful and advanced that even a lot of Whites are conditioned into hating x or y minority. At the end of the day, it really just comes down to social engineering of CIA and kikes; they are the ones who created these complications in the first place. There's not much we can do. I'm not sure if you have read Berserk, but they are pretty much like the God Hand. I feel only antinatalism is the answer and dropping progressivist nonsense.

I really hate the CIA and kikes, and I look down on those brainwashed by them.

I've lived in black neighborhoods, went to schools with significant black populations. Without hesitation I would support exterminating every black person on the planet. I have more sympathy for pond scum.

Jews would follow immediately after but I would take my time torturing every single one to death.

Attached: 1550830799257.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Niggers are wild animals on their own they are nothing. Jews are evil cancer.

It's really more about class.

I went to school with low-class Whites who worshiped Jews, supported George W. Bush, and were pretty crazy neocons. They're really no different than niggers.

They’re equal. Niggers spawn and behave like the fucking Zerg and Jews are the brain behind them

Okay nigger-lover.

I honestly hate both nigger and snow nigger trash. You're both equally brainwashed by kikes.

Thank you.

I've been to Africa a couple of times. And really, once you look past the striking backwardness of everything you can very much learn to get on with the blacks if you must get along with them. Left on their own they aren't usually great thinkers, but they stick to some strict traditions and generally function fine. Truth be told, even the handful we used to have here before '15 weren't that bad. Not exactly the model of civic virtue, lots of drug shit and such going on, but really mostly dropouts from this or that wartorn hole who at least tried to keep their shit together. Lately though we're having people who think actual real-life demons tell them to eat people from time to time camp out en masse next to school gyms and in the graveyards. Saddest shit was a veteran's tomb on the local cemetery. "We died for you, now live you for your fatherland - The fallen of 1914 to 1918" engraved in stone, and before it the earth torn up and littered with chicken bones, and on the stone itself a fucking gang spray tag, and to top it all off some nignog rutting on some Slav hooker (that, no doubt, German tax bucks paid for) behind it while my grand-uncle was getting buried. Who was it who said "The German female shall be forced to cohabit with members of the dark races until (((our))) most ancient foe is no more than a memory"? Hooton? Morgenthau? Churchill? It's hard to not just flat out hate everyone nowadays.

Jews didn't mastermind the continent of Africa.

>live next to jew, live in mansion
>live next to nigger, get shot
>country run by niggers, everyone starves
>country run by jews, poor people weigh 300lbs
Fuck kikes, fuck niggers
and fuck OP for being for being a retarded faggot

Rap culture, drug trade of Latin American, Middle Eastern terrorist groups, and so forth were all creations of CIA, Jews, and so forth.

CIA, Jews, think tanks,rich families like Pallavicini, and etc. masterminded a lot of things. USA has been unconstitutional since the FED and CIA, and it exists more like the God Hand from Berserk. Everything becomes social engineering, and social cohesion is maintained through altering cues promoting deviancy prior to periods of economic turmoil and such, as one article by a senator went into more thoroughly.

It is literally a network that worships the "Blackness of Ambition". They are too Faustian for their own good, and all ideals are seen as subordinate to the "Blackness of Ambition". Everything is disposable or "sacrificial" to their goal of greater power. They are involved in organ and human trafficking too.

without jews we wouldnt still be feeding and taking care of niggers. niggers are just a symptom of the jewish parasite, which must first be dealt with should we want to ever want to heal.

Based

Friend, until you have lived alongside a substantial black population for years you have no idea how bad it really is. I would happily trade every jew in Israel in exchange for our blacks.

>a lot of Whites are conditioned into hating x or y minority
a lot of whites have never lived in a ghetto with niggers
and judge people who have because their fucking libshit kike professors told them (muh) 'endemic racism'
kys faggot

Why dont you test that hypothesis and move into Detroit. You'll be dead in a week.

I went to both a ghetto and redneck school, and I suffered physical abuse from both. However, oddly enough, at the GWB-worshiping redneck school I almost lost my life due to someone bringing in a gun. Both of you are brainwashed by kikes and not that different from each other. You are mirror images of one another. It's not my problem you're so hateful and retarded to understand the complex causal relations.

You are both a bunch of ignorant, stupid pawns of the Satanic elite. Honestly, sometimes I do sympathize with the Satanic elite in that I can't help but view your lives as disposable, much like they do.

There is no comparison. If you are white and you live in an area that is majority black for a long enough time period you will be assaulted, raped and eventually killed. If you dare to defend yourself they will burn your house down while you sleep.

Whites are the not hated people on the planet, niggers and kikes don’t even come close.

Bullshit, redneck whites are assholes sometimes, ghetto blacks are sadistic animals. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about

It appears (((they)))'re the ones trading us for them. Without (((them))) - no more debt banking. No more migration pushing. No more leftism. Strike at the root, then throw out the branches. Read this, and learn to hate: archive.is/5yeSC

Its like hating the neighbors dog that barks at 3 am, shits on your lawn, randomly grabs things from your property and threatens your kids

VS

The termites that destroy your home from within and threaten your way of life.

So im going to say blacks are hated more simply because nobody realizes the jews are a bigger threat until a lot of damage has already been done, possibly irreparable.

They're both sadistic and unknowingly slaves to the kikes. That's what my experience has taught me.

the niggers are the pets of the jews from whom they have a racket to collect rent. stupid niggers would evaporate rather than be presented to us as some sick rubric of pop kulture under the twisted jew plot of multikulturalism against whites. it always goes back to the filthy jew who adds value to nothing but brings forth what is wrong and what is at stake.

exactly.

excellent analysis

You'd be right because nigs don't own your money supply, or mutilate baby dicks, or drinks the blood of tortured children and grinds them up to make hamburger meat

jews have there own special brand of shittyness. it weren't for them nobody would even have to suffer blacks amongst many other things they do

>I would happily trade every jew in Israel in exchange for our blacks.
eventually the jews would bring the niggers back, why don't you understand this?

Here’s the interesting thing about blacks.
There exists the “warrior gene” within roughly 10% of the black community. It’s 1% for whites and zero for asians.
The warrior gene is what makes someone aggitated, fly off the handle, fight rather than flee. It served a fine purpose when we lived in tribes and you needed someone crazy enough to charge the enemy so that you had time to protect the women and children. But it does not help much in modern society, unless you are a gangbanger.
But the deal is that nine out of ten blacks do not have this gene. They are not going around doing bad shit generally much more than any other group does bad shit.
Over time, the gene might play out of the gene pool as these “warriors” kill each other on the South Side or spend their young adult lives behind bars. In a saner world, the public would accept this as fact, test for it and take humane measures to mitigate.

Jews.

and why aren't we hating on fucking gooks?

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Blacks wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for their jewish masters. They're just dumb animals who should have been left in Africa.
Jews are an aggressive terminal illness that demands entrance into your country for the sole purpose of destroying it from the inside out.

Look at what happened to NY crime back in the 90's under Guiliani. Stop and frisk, etc.
Now scale that up to a nation.
Shouldn't be too hard to see how little a problem blacks are without Jews.

Jews, obviously.
Jews subverted the Great Ape to think it's human. The Great Ape was happy to be an ape. It suffers thinking it's human, because it just doesn't have what it takes to be one. This lie is causing suffering to both the human and the Great Ape.

Even though it's clearly logical to hate jews more I'm going with blacks. I guess it's because I've had a lot of negative interaction with them as opposed to jews. Jews are a blight on white people mostly from a distance. You can't see them doing it unless you're trying to. With blacks everything is right in your face so for me the emotional response is stronger.

>redneck
Until a redneck area has nigger level violent crime shut the fuck up.

>only the blacks
believe it or not Jow Forums it's all started on the times of Noah and three sons "Ham was the nigger" his seeds got punished and now look at them
-arab don't like them
-jew don't like them
-whites don't like them
-hispanics don't like them
-chinese/japanese don't like them
-indians don't like them
no one will ever love them to the ends of times

Attached: 1550930395498.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

Because they are superior than white cucks.

Attached: dynamic_resize.jpg (600x600, 76K)

neither
stop worrying about someone's ethnicity and start worrying about the elitists who exploit these petty arguments and use them as a distraction to the fact every single western nation is indebted to bankers, and they're subverted our culture to keep us dependent.

>I would without incident, bang a khazar milker model on site.

Weak willed fags like you are the reason there are crypto Jews running around.

>Being subverted by a 200+ IQ jew

Are you a Jew or just a good subservient mutt? Jew high IQ is a lie pushed BY Jews.

The definition of a hue man is a black man or coloured.
Neanderthal is not a human an neither is denisovan.

Human is literally a black african.

Stupid white boi.
I know more about both of our people than you fuckers. an you say you have high iq>?

Joos are stupid tho an constantly need the worlds {original species} support.

Otherwise fake as fuck an at the very bottom.
of feeding.
FACTS.
Stop helping the joo world an you will see.