GAZA TERROR BALLOONS SCARE JEWS!!

OMG it's like annuda shoah except with balloons.

breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/03/11/more-gaza-terror-balloons-land-in-israeli-communities/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11-23-54-30-1.png (720x1036, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wearethemighty.com/articles/this-us-marine-stopped-3-israeli-tanks-with-just-a-sidearm-and-anger
youtu.be/6IoCZO98CEs
youtube.com/watch?v=MlbN2GEYW9w
youtube.com/watch?v=PJqOaHBgr30&list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j&index=10
russianspaceweb.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=wirRZsAvJGQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breitbart cucks support Israel unconditionally and Milo the gay Jew married to a nignog!

Vote Lambright 2020, we'll retaliate against Israel for 9/11.

Attached: bomisraelnow.jpg (900x900, 167K)

what do the israelis call their airstrikes?

Self-defense by killing terrorist while they're still childten.

Attached: 6362720170302041563627.jpg (963x541, 141K)

Probably because they are testing what they can get through to Israel so the terrorists surrounding them can kill more people.

glitter gifts

This. /thread

Remember when the scary Palestinians sent swastika kites?

Honk honk bitches

>terror balloon
chuckle.

This is literally David vs Goliath: the war

heh

Israel haters btfo

Attached: 0446E9D0-208F-492C-AE7B-940A8806D1DB.jpg (750x934, 306K)

Attached: 1543975599531.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

Lol this is Holohoax tier false flags.

lmao zionists are such pussies

Attached: Hamas rockets vs Israeli rockets.jpg (1432x1358, 605K)

Attached: idf balloons.jpg (498x548, 66K)

Remember friends, death to Israel.

you know that 74 percent they use on technology and then SELL to america right? By the law they used it correctly but they still make profit you tard and new tech we shouldnt be funding anyways!

>War balloons
Guess they ran out of international aid to make rockets.

Attached: Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Eight_Qassam_Launchers_in_Gaza.jpg (1475x969, 466K)

I'd give then fucking tactical nukes. Would save US taxpayers alot of money and blood with that shitstain gone.

Jews are so fucked in the next real war.

>mfw reading the comments
Kikebart readers are beyond saving.

Attached: puke chan blood.jpg (600x600, 201K)

Israeli intelligence doesn't do jack shit to help us anymore than Jordanian, Turkish and Saudi Intelligence do, if anything at all. Also we give Israel all that money so they give spend it on OUR weapons, which means they get free weapons and the rest of it goes to buying congress so they we can give them more free weapons.
omg this is beautiful. we need to meme israelis getting scared of balloons lmao.

MAGA

wearethemighty.com/articles/this-us-marine-stopped-3-israeli-tanks-with-just-a-sidearm-and-anger

Attached: US Marine Israeli tanks.jpg (500x885, 140K)

Attached: sdkfgj5.jpg (996x883, 210K)

It's going to be so beautiful watching Israel fall. So much popcorn will get eaten and wine will get drank for the entire week that war lasts.

If Israel falls where do you think all the jews will go?

From same article; President Reagan calls Israeli shelling of Lebanese civilians A HOLOCAUST!

I can't think of any politician with the exception of Omar or Gabbard having the guts to say that today. How far our government has fallen.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-00-41-25-1.png (720x974, 347K)

Attached: Well poisoning 1.jpg (430x645, 119K)

Depends whether we plan to dig graves or use an oven.

sup wayne

Attached: 1511834328410.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>The next month, a car bomb was detonated next to the Marine barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 Marines

Attached: kikepoem.jpg (391x446, 132K)

Many on this board want them just plain dead and gone. Personally, I'm not that vindictive even if I have Palestinian heritage. I'd like to to see them all go to eastern Siberia where the zionists struck a deal with the soviets in the 1940's to have an autonomous country within Russia. If not, I can't really think of an idea... I mean, where did millions upon millions of Africans and Muslims go? What the west did by destroying Libya only proved to me that mass migration can happen to anyone, including the Jews. I honestly don't rightly care where they go as long as i can go back to my ancestral homeland.

Attached: Haifa.jpg (1470x827, 266K)

youtu.be/6IoCZO98CEs

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-00-53-10-1.png (590x452, 164K)

There are reports that Reagan really was about to call for airstrikes and attacks on the IDF for all the bloodshed that was witnessed firsthand by the Marines. Reagan knew things and he had a conscience, and that's more than I can say about any modern US president.

I know. I was in the Corps shortly after.

Imagine all those marines coming back home and talking loudly about Israeli brutality... can't have that now, can we.

Netanyahu and George W. Bush handled that issue with the Marine Barracks false flag bombing, convincing Reagan to fire on Syrian troops with the USS Missouri.

there's much of the Lebanon civil war I don't know. that's absolutely disgusting, but I'm sure he was threatened with "suicide" or something. These Zionists need to pay for ALL of their crimes.

They fed him "cooked intelligence".
Jeff Gates explains the process in 15 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlbN2GEYW9w

White American fatasses support Israel even though Jews think of them the same way they think of Palestinians. They deserve their Sackler-induced deaths

Do the sell those next to the holocoaster?

Israel is a giant twat. A giant smelly hairy diseased pussy.

>sup wayne

I'm working on my gravity control. Watching more physics lectures. youtube.com/watch?v=PJqOaHBgr30&list=PLyQSN7X0ro2314mKyUiOILaOC2hk6Pc3j&index=10

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 11.12.51 PM.png (1046x886, 623K)

Somewhere on this site the author states decades ago the Russians were planning a Mars mission utilizing anti-gravity technology. His site is so large I haven't been able to find it again.

russianspaceweb.com/

Oy vey they wouldn't even give a discount!

>terrorizing Jews with red balloons
based Pallies

Attached: s9NR21p.png (800x800, 144K)

Attached: 99_Luftballons_single_cover.jpg (315x315, 22K)

I like it when jew feel the fear.

Attached: 575FA163-5DC2-46C8-AF2A-D460335AD432.jpg (500x875, 146K)

I see your point bro. I just wouldn't want to host them.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

99 red balloons terrorizing from Gaza

The thing is, if I gave you 5 bucks from my pocket and then said you can only use that to buy my shirt, wouldn't I just be giving you a free shirt?

>. His site is so large I haven't been able to find it again.

It's my understanding that we get to Mars by teleportation machine. Montauk project.

You'd be one of the last countries if not the last country, I'd wish the Jewish plague upon. I'd say Britain though, since they started this whole mess. But that's still in close proximity to you, and your peoples good nature would let those filth in. I hope the Siberian idea becomes mainstream when the time comes.
Thanks for the video, user. I'll watch it before I go to bed.

So many Ahmed shills in this thread, it's funny. They really think that memeing against "muh nuke Israel" will make their miserable lives better or change the history in any way (and it is foretold that soon Palestina, Syria and Iran will cease to exist) but yet you keep dreaming of something unrealistic.
How about dreaming something more realistic, like getting a wife or at least some sex? Oh, that's still too far from reality, huh.

Attached: 50oyvey.jpg (443x332, 24K)

>205945030

I won't give you (You)

All this cope. Your time is coming to an end you Yid Jew rat. Your rule is coming to an end and you can either conform into a normal human being and rid yourself of degeneracy and murderous behavior by finding Christ, or you can die by the hand of whatever group you piss off.

Oh vey. Don't you know that that is just an anti-Semitic canard?

Hey Wayne, I'm on the Yang Gang, but if you gave me more than $1000 you'd have my vote.
What do you offer?

Holy shit man, think of all the children and old folks that would get fucked up from the infected water, that's horrifying.

How do you make those?
Asking for a friend

Back to Europe.

>Terror Balloons
Send help goyim!

Attached: 1540370587630.jpg (1142x960, 171K)

Dank OC

>Terror balloons.

Jesus fucking Christ, Israel, grow some fucking balls.

Balloons scare you now?

youtube.com/watch?v=wirRZsAvJGQ

How does one make a Hamas balloon?
Asking for a friend

>It's my understanding that we get to Mars by teleportation machine
This is how you get demons.

Attached: Untitled.png (117x120, 7K)

breitbart is pic related

Attached: yg 15.jpg (480x691, 45K)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

>"Now suck on them to make your voice funny"
>actually zyklon B