WiFi is the cause of transgenderism

I'm an old fag, and I noticed a lot more girls these days have A - B cups. Back in my college days in 00s, it was rare to run into a girl with A cups. Most of the girls were between B and D sizes, and I would run into A cup girls about 3 times a year. Now it seems like I run into them every time I go out.

So me being the engineer, I had to figure out the cause. And after digging around, sure enough WiFi is to blame. WiFi lowers sperm count and testosterone in men. And in women, it lowers estrogen and prolactin levels. Prolactin is the hormone that causes breasts to grow.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26578367
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4503846/

This makes sense since around 2008, WiFi started becoming common in homes. So 11-12 year girls started becoming affected by WiFi in their adolescent years and 11 years later, they look more like men than women. And the basedboy moniker is not true at all. It should be the WiFi-boy.

Essentially, WiFi is decreasing the hormonal gap between men and women. The future is transgenderism.

Attached: teenage-girls-sports-bras_feat.jpg (664x498, 64K)

So now I can call basedboys, wifiboys?

I went to high school before the proliferation of wifi and about half were flat chested and the other half were not.

typo. Should be basedboy and not basedboys. Wifiboys doesn't have a good ring so it won't catch on. But low sperm count is from WiFi and not onions.

Why are you showing preteens? Fucking heebs.

I have noticed this as well.

Could be that some girls still haven't started puberty. I'm looking at girls in their 20s, and I see a lot of flat chested girls these days.

>I noticed a lot more girls these days have A - B cups
It's just bad diet, user.

Stick to the subject. The fertility of men and women is going down, and on the rise is transgenderism. All because of WiFi.

maybe you're really looking at 11yo girls? somehow you became a pedophile and you didn't notice the change?

Those girls look like they're in their early 20s

Bu-but I like small breasts

i haven't noticed any changes here. you might be smoking too much weed or somethin

>being this fucking new

Attached: 1540866214149.jpg (286x176, 6K)

why do you keep saying basedboy basedboy?

34DD is the average American bra size. A 2013 survey from lingerie retailer Intimacy revealed the average bra size in America is 34DD — a leap from the average 34B it was 20 years earlier. There are several reasons as to why, including inflated cup sizes, plastic surgery, and the rising obesity rate.

It's the total fucking opposite; white girls are trying to imitate Laqueefah by being taller laying on their back than standing up. This is not a naturally-occurring body type in Caucasian women.
and this

it's a combination of wifi, cellphones, plastics, soi, atrazine, gmos and chemicals

now how do we get the crap out of our lives?

>inflated cup sizes
This is very real. Fat fetishisizing women's clothing brands are trying to memoryhole the old ways of measuring in younger women.

This thread is bonkers but I believe it.

Kill anything on a political level and then purge the country of its laws, reconstruct a new justice system from the ground up, and clean whats left.

For America, our founding fathers clearly wanted us to regularly rebuild the government to improve it and gave us a system for that, but all it has been is a tool used for corruption. They foresaw this and have given us the tools we need to fix that too. People are angrier than they've ever been, even during Vietnam.

Attached: 1552300085192.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

Plastics in everything seem much more likely

It's more to do with the combination of social conditions, political climate, tech level and endpoint of the liberal civilizational stage. Sexual revolution, deconstructionism, nihilism, materialism, urbanization, consumerism, individualism, atheism, democracy, progressivism, the victim as hero, the abominable as beautiful, the weak as strong, the transvaluation of values etc...they've all coalesced to deliver a hammerblow to everything we once were.