HAPPENING

The existence of paid shills on Jow Forums CONFIRMED!!!

slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/trump-super-pac-posted-memes-paid-well.html

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-12 um 06.22.45.png (786x979, 712K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang
mobile.twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1086252211754151937?fbclid=IwAR2IR__KnLs8ESpmCI8m30OadUfuFEppD2iK2xmLDT2HWIu0gRTm1_pdLRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w-wheres my memebux

you needed confirmations after all the Yang Gang shilling?

Everyone hires shills.

Attached: Project Alamo Brad Parscale.jpg (915x1281, 258K)

that's the guy behind "bix nood"
i'd say he earned the 42 large

REEE WHERE MY TRUMP BUCKS

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I WANT MY MEMEBUX!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1544897284840.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Oh my god I can't believe I'm reading this right.

1. This nigga got paid over $50,000 a month to post boomer memes.

2. This "PAC" - Rebuilding America Now - has about as many likes on facebook for their shit memes as, idk, "God Emperor Trump" does on FB - and that's a group that's been posting good quality meme content since the beginning. Who the fuck actually engages with these shit tier memes????

3. How many employees does this shit have? What are their salaries? If the head nigga in charge is earning 50K a MONTH, then someone on a meme analyst level can probably make 8-10K.

I'm pissed. I've been memeing for free, and yet some asshole posts 1 shit meme a day that triggers the hindbrain of a maga boomer while getting his travel to, idk, Yellowstone or Disneyland paid for. What the fuck

How do we get in on this racket???

I seem to remember some new articles about shills interfering in elections. Supposedly it is against the rules.

>Rebuilding America Now appeared to be operating as little more than a meme-posting operation on Facebook and Twitter, trying to engage Trump supporters with “Like if you agree!” style posts.
are you black?

Holy fuck I wish I was paid to shitpost Trump memes

Attached: trumpeclipse.jpg (750x421, 38K)

Attached: 586646758.jpg (1075x771, 123K)

*Who* do you think recreates /ptg/, hello?

Yang Gang

You're supposed to get putinbux, dummy. I already earned 20kg potatoes, 2l vodka, and if I make it 3l vodka, I get discount on beautiful Russian bride.

meme in normie speak just means any image with some words on it

They gave us guns.

Attached: 10mmm.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Yang shills are going to use this to shill him,aren't there? Screencap this.

wtf we're all russian now

Attached: 1502352113175.jpg (618x543, 65K)

>slate

let them
>little more than a meme-posting operation on Facebook and Twitter

Gosh that's a lot of travel spending. I wonder what country he was traveling to

Attached: D1AEIXzU4AAZSXO.jpg (898x918, 90K)

You know the faggot in OPs pic knows not a goddamn thing about memes to have $42,000 wasted on on "travel" expenses. Massive waste of money at every turn by niggers who do not know a goddamn thing.

the audacity of MIGAtards to accuse anyone of shilling when they are the discord trannies

Its like how hollywood buys lots of tickets for its own movie on opening weekend to pied piper people into going. Magazines do this too, all the advertising clicks on CNN or buzzfeed are all Chinese bots

Its all money laundering

Attached: 1551041178087m.jpg (1024x1009, 92K)

What? You mean /ptg/ isn't just some Jow Forums users who really like Trump?

That's like saying /britpol/ is just people who really like british politics.

>Gay’s attorney told CNBC that he did not engage in any activity that “violates any federal or state laws."
The memes will write themselves

yeah but /britpol/ doesn't infect every other thread and call anyone that says anything less than positive about Britain a shill or a tranny

Baad trump making anons work for FREEE again

Attached: 7bc.jpg (344x512, 23K)

Lets take a headcount
>CIA(?)
>Shareblue
>DNC
>Reddit
>GoP(trumps guys)
Did I miss anyone?

In your meme account user

I got paid $1000 (+ tip) for this OC.

Attached: im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg (419x383, 55K)

>oy vey this Jow Forums
>why isn't my space a safe space?

>"Every International Student To Get A Green Card" Under Yang.

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang

>Who the fuck actually engages with these shit tier memes????

low iq boomers

here's another one featuring Pepe

mobile.twitter.com/mad_liberals/status/1086252211754151937?fbclid=IwAR2IR__KnLs8ESpmCI8m30OadUfuFEppD2iK2xmLDT2HWIu0gRTm1_pdLRM

LIBRULZ GOT TRIGGURED

We already had proof of MAGA3X and Kushner's project Alamo. There are tons of trump shills swarming here for years.

Good rule of thumb that any general beyond christian generals (which are an evolution of european ancestry generals from old Jow Forums) are foreign subversion ops
the aus general, britpol, kraut general, they are filled with tranny glowniggers that basically reject everything about Jow Forums while larping as Jow Forums

finally, we know the source of that saturn cube bullshit

Where's my fucking money

Fuck you, Pay me

I'd shill for a year for a VSS

It's only against the rules when you're the loser.

>How do we get in on this racket?
Better hurry before the positions run out

Attached: Screenshot_20190306230757_Twitter.jpg (719x582, 174K)

>yang gang shilling
>no info, fake and gaypill idf meme
>meanwhile your president, getting caught red handed

Not gonna let you slide like that you goblin.

shills please contact me for paid shill work I will say and believe anything for money.

It's called selling out.

Trump keeps a copy of the Art of War by his bedside. Of course he utilizes every weapon in his arsenal.

so he'll throw it at someone if he needs to?