Hinduphobia? Yeah right you retarded cunt

Hinduphobia? Yeah right you retarded cunt.

Attached: 20190312_014150.jpg (720x812, 230K)

stay mad kike

Hahahahaha

Lol is she referring to people encouraging her use of toilets?

Poo in loo biatch lol

Hahahah what the fuck?
D R O P P E D

Is being a victim is key to political success in this God damn joke of a country?

She means anti Semitism

Hindus and muslims are a death cult and should both, at the least, be eliminated from the US

Who cares though? She is the only one against Jewish wars. Nice try jidf but we don't care about her religion.

I thought she was white?

Tulsi is fake

Almost every Indian politician including Tulsi is for H1B visas. This shit is disgusting.

why is everyone looking for victim status this days?

Attached: ss.jpg (874x546, 76K)

oh no no noooooo

how do people think she can compete with qt AOC? can she even twerk?

>Hinduphobia
Another word to put the White Man down.

Given current state of india it would make more sense if they worshipped nurgle

Attached: 6144AC9C-19A4-4FC1-8303-A7857C6C880C.jpg (905x960, 217K)

hahaha kikes, poos, etc., this is boring.

Attached: so.jpg (468x440, 50K)

shes hot

Attached: 1200px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x1803, 447K)

Hinduphobia, haw haw haw.
Most white americans couldn't tell you a fucking thing about Hinduism.
This shit is well past absurdity. Whites are a dead horse at this point, all that's left are minorities standing on the grave of whites are inventing new grievances lol

indians hate everyone, they even hate each other.
they're racist one state to another, its kinda nuts.

pathetic, there goes any respect at all

Attached: lsip.jpg (470x470, 146K)

>try to trade kiked foreign policy for kiked domestic policy
>get both

Is she white?

Looks like james franco fucked wilhem dafoe

I watched the talk thingy. literally some hook nose jew asked her how she was going to protect jews from anti-semitism and she responded with this. she was throwing the jews card right back at them.

What can you even say to insult a Hindu?

Well fuck me I guess, I have no candidate. I actually donated to Tulsi. I can't get my money back, but I will unsub to her email spam at least. I know who she is pandering to, but I can't stomach this level of victim posturing.

Checked and pray for nuclear war with the pakis

They will never be white

>hinduphobia
At least we knows she's a liar early.

she is. She's just got a Hawaiian tan and converted to Hinduism as a teenager.

Hmm "hinduphobia", thats a new one. I thought indians were better than that, i thought maybe at least one minority group doesnt cry racism every 2 seconds

It’s called coprophobia

she shoulda said anti-hinduism instead

Ahhhh im scared of hindus get away from me!!!! Hindus dont believe on Christ for the forgiveness of sin so they die in their sin, as the kikes and all unbelievers do.

There'd be 1,000,000 gods swimming in her womb when I bust my nut.

a phobia is a fear

poo in loo

What’s your point?

Black people experience 'Dinduphobia'

Attached: 1541762605833.png (533x601, 210K)

>coprophobia
based and brownpilled

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1000x1294, 121K)

lol

YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT NOW OP YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Fucking amazing, I can't fucking believe it

Oh, confuse them with muslims

Snake worshiping street shitting shape shifting reincarnation defiled rat food eating cow worshiping fucks

DONT FORGET THESE ARE LITERALLY JEWS POSTING HATE OF HER

Attached: 8FF7E854-7D8A-4554-B434-B1F7B3B2BF08.jpg (238x211, 11K)

Unsubscribed from her email blasts. Can't get my donation back. No longer have a candidate. Aloha Tulsi.

>hinduphobia

Attached: DCB3FEAD-529F-42B8-AB91-922255EC5B74.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Attached: BAC74992-E0B5-4F6E-BFB4-9BB42B740371.jpg (640x734, 116K)

Ty

Samoan and European lineage.

Attached: 1B4D243E-0669-4187-96CF-5A8392673656.png (1200x686, 192K)

If I'm going to be a 1 issue voter my 1 issue isn't going to be keeping assad in power thats the only thing she has going for her

if you cant see through it then idk

Why is there always a word for "hate" against religion except for Christians? They seem the most unlikely to whine about criticism.

Attached: B1842C36-C99B-4E57-A675-36BC0B572494.jpg (640x884, 165K)

I would bet that, outside of Asia, 99% of any kind of bigotry or attacks on Hindus is actually Islamophobia misdirected by mistaken identity.

>a Hawaiian tan
poo in luau

>hinduphobia
she's done.

Lefties inventing new snarl words to label everyone else as bad? No. They'd never do that.

Isn’t it funny how hinduphobia, christiaphobia and budaphobia aren’t things?

Because they are all wussified pimps who got their shit in pushed in by christians

She in a 6/10, and 36 years old. Raise your standards, beta.

The fuck is she whining about? Is she even Indian?

Seriously don't know who I will vote for now. It won't be Bernie, Harris, or Trump. Tulsi was comfy to me. Maybe some lunatic from the Green Party will rise up.

Samoan and European (German) blood. She was born on American Samoa.

bitch lasagna.

Most of them are pretty mellow... mybe trick them into eating beef?

Israel is doing to Palestinians what we want to do to mudslimes and assorted brown people. Our biggest beef with Israel is their hypocrisy in not allowing us to act like they do.

If you ignore the buckshot wounds in her face.

She is trolling Jews

Attached: basedTulsi.jpg (2335x2503, 2.8M)

OPEN BOB
P
E
N

B
O
B

Attached: DB780018-1DAF-4487-9B31-B6520039497B.jpg (706x471, 26K)

Eat beef in front of them.

Attached: 8E9B310C-5866-4346-A84E-87ACEE01CF07.png (584x490, 74K)

Israel is focusing on the mudslimes who actually DONT want to leave. They should focus on African Muslims instead.

i wouldnt mind her using my mouth as her toilet

A-are you shareblue?

Attached: 79F61FB1-F838-4410-8115-A206609409DB.jpg (624x517, 56K)

>Hinduism
>Death Cult

user pls.

Attached: No poo in loo for you.jpg (880x1014, 534K)

Can anyone explain why people keep misusing the term, “phobic”? It means being afraid of something. Transphobic for instance, I refuse to believe anyone on earth is actually scared of a transtestical. So why use that term? It doesn’t make any sense. Some people may dislike them, or even hate them. Or disagree with their life choices, or not want them around their children. But no one is hiding in their attic with a shotgun because a tranny is outside in a dress. So why use that term? It almost paints the “phobic” person in a better light bedside it implies they are just afraid instead of a meanie hateful bigot like they want them to seem.

lmao

This ship sailed long ago. Now it’s part of the common vernacular, regardless of how stupid it is.

No one even knows what Hinduism is in America. What the fuck do these niggahs worship? Vishnu? Brahmin? Cows?

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're the same bitch posting threads on this cunt every 5 mins.

new meme spolier alert...
OMFG.

White makes are pretty impressive. They manage to keep the country afloat by being the only ones to pay taxes, whilst oppressing dozens of different minorities at the same time, even the ones they are barely aware exist and know nothing about.

*white males

Why is she larping as a pajeet?

the cult of poo

Uhm, no, no, sweeties, no no no. Hinduphobia is not amongst the allowed phobias, that's just antisemitic.

Attached: 1366108301756.png (343x400, 67K)