Why do this people believe Russia will risk terminal thermonuclear war to occupy them?

Are they nuts? Do they take themselves too seriously? Combination of both?

Attached: 1_vOhRqkEoSAHAneTqEctkqw.jpg (940x627, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MIBg-jSvqs
metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/
ec.europa.eu/agriculture/russian-import-ban_en
news.un.org/ru/story/2017/09/1310771#.WbwWpLJ95hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are not afraid of WW3. According to Putin we will go to heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=7MIBg-jSvqs

Success breeds jealousy

Western world didn't give a single fuck about Poland and you think they would go to war for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania?

He was talking about retaliation in case of (((Western))) first strike. But that was based AF...like the Orthodox Monk of Thermonuclear End Times Apocalypse.

So it's "take themselves too seriously" in your case i see...

>According to Putin we will go to heaven
The only place you Untermenschen are going to go are gas chambers

Based and Redpilled

>t.Mehmet cöckroachzil

This.

Isn't your country just a big potato farm?
Not to mention the russian fifth pillar subverting you from within. What are you, like 30% russian now?

Careful hans. If anyone there catches you making these kinds of posts, you'll be the one in the gas chamber.

The lowest IQ post in this thread, good job, why make assumptions when you don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1540403743671.jpg (1006x310, 117K)

Occupy? Pribalts? Who needs them? All factories was destroyed, everything else was stolen and selled, there is no reason to capture stupid neonazi scum.
Also,
> war
> with pribalts
That will be like Crimea, but better.

It's not like the west hasn't abandoned them before.

Is NATO really gonna risk nuclear war over some literally-who states?

>Success breeds jealousy
>Blyatvia
My poor sides

Attached: oh you.jpg (300x400, 97K)

Attached: 1540919211890.png (1916x1007, 646K)

An attack on Latvia will result in thermonuclear war.

T. Burger Rocket scientist

Alright let's compare baltic countries to r*ssia:
1. Higher GDPPC
2. Lower crime rates
3. Better life expectancy
4. Better HDI
5. No Muslims
6. Lower HIV rates

Yes.

>Much roachistan
Rich, coming from a country where everyone is pic related

Attached: monkey2.jpg (548x865, 87K)

On the contrary. Im quite right.

Like Crimea, but easier. In fact it will probably happen on its own.

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-013136_Chrome.jpg (1080x288, 63K)

No, you are wrong and you don't know what you're talking about

So small one nuke would finish them so not even worth it,.
Maybe they should fuck off fake murica nato an be fren with Russia.

Exactly, why else would 300,000 Russians not simply go home?

If nato didn´t stopped russia from taking crimea, nato won´t care if russia ever attacks the baltic countries

Lol what am I wrong about?
Please, explain.

The Baltic countries are a part of NATO with substantial garrisons in those countries. Not surprised a beaner wouldn’t understand.

the US and NATO soldiers here are just a tripwire, if it gets triggered nobody knows whats the plans, plans like such arent talked public. very likely to cause ww3. whats 100% is we get locked down here by their air defence.
Ukraine wasnt in NATO and still isnt. Youre probably not aware but russia was put almost on its knees after the crimea annexation with the sanctions, ruble almost lost existence and that was to a country outside NATO

Attached: 1D5D9AB2-7DA9-47DF-AE9D-AE63815CAB1C.jpg (786x1024, 164K)

Really makes you think

Attached: 1536453207675m.jpg (1024x518, 79K)

We'll they've succesfully annexed Crimea and the Donbass region and that hasn't started WW3

Nobody cares about shithole called Ukraine.
Balts are on the other hand part of EU and NATO
If Russia even threatens them, they can forget about getting any business in Europe at all.

Why should I explain myself if you don't even know the basics, It's pointless

>t russia was put almost on its knees after the crimea annexation with the sanctions, ruble almost lost existence
Fell for Jewish lies?
Sanctions gave them an opportunity and they grabbed it with both hands and came out as winners. It's EU that lost the most with them, Russia only felt them at start.

Www won't start until the US weapon returns to Russia

Putin knows we won't use nukes if they don't. He knows we will stick with limited warfare because we are retarded. Just look at Vietnam. We refused to bomb the North and when we finally did, they joined the Paris Peace Accords after just two weeks. We are powerful, without a doubt, but we lack the necessary conviction to actually use that power.

McArthur even recommended bombing China in the Korean war and the politicians pussed out

dude there's international black market cheese smuggling rings in russia worth millions of dollars

Based

Ukraine isn't in NATO and Crimea was their only warm water military capacity port in the black sea they needed to take it

Article Five guarantees nothing other than "support", we could send them lottery tickets as support if we wanted.

Lol ok. You literally cannot come up with anything other than strawman.
You deserve to be annexed. Wtf i hate latvians now.

Also, they now have domestic cheese they didn't have 5 years ago. Same with other agricultural products.
European farmers got fucked with those sanctions, nobody else.

>russia was put almost on its knees after the crimea annexation with the sanctions

Lmao, they have only one year of recession and that was because the oil price touch $30 and now they have an agriculture boom for this same sanctions

>Sanctions gave them an opportunity
opportunity for ruble to drop by 60% and be put in crisis, people panicking and buying the stores clean yes. they came back after 3 years, crimea just showed how easy its to put a "world power" country to its knees with just a few sanctions. extremly fragile economy and that was to a non NATO country. expect ww3 when green men start marching in here

Also pic related

Attached: 20181201_WBC846.png (608x662, 81K)

Why would the US risk one to defend them?

Remember that Poles thought they have a supernatural protection and acted borderline insane, it didn't work out. No one saved them.

Americans are presumably want to die to defend some shitholes. Very believable. Jews though, they would love to revenge all past "antisemitism", a de-facto segregation they were living in.

No American is willing to die for what pretty much everyone can agree ought to be Russian clay anyway

apparently the domestic cheese isn't good enough considering the cheese smuggling is still operating

this was 3 years ago
metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/smuggler-caught-at-russian-border-with-100kg-of-illicit-cheese-6843761/

>Why would the US risk one to defend them?
We wouldn't. America is too war weary after nearly 20 years of it. People are starting to clamor for our troops to come home. Estonia is on its own

they will die and thousands of them in here and thats just after they march in

I think it's only a matter of time before Russia shoots a missile cock right in America's open mouth just for the laughs. If anyone honestly thinks that the US could somehow defeat Russia militarily then I got a Mexican border wall to sell you.

Maybe you dont know but the ruble is tied up with the oil price, sanctions only produce minor movements

Also look at a chart of 2008, its the same

Attached: 11192015FH_004.png (600x336, 13K)

>domestic cheese they didn't have 5 years ago
which isnt edible, complete cat food. russians go to Finland or Estonia in masse to buy food and come back with tens of kilos of food and main is dairy

Russians will just march around our bases, giving us a wide berth. They will simply by-pass them and then allow us to pack our shit and leave.

Supernatural protection?
Borderline insane?
Explain?

russia's not gonna invade with a military they're just going to pump more immigrants into your 25% russian populace already and encourage breeding programs kek they learned their lesson from mexico

No shit, you can't produce parmigiano reggiano anywhere else but in a small pocket of land in Italy. And you can't replace hundreds of years of cheese industry like in France or Italy in a couple of years.
Doesn't negate the fact that now they have their own products to replace foreign ones by a large factors.
Their production grew, so did consumption and money flow to other countries decreased (less imports) so more money stayed in a country. They won, we lost, deal with it.

This is hilarious.

Your butthurt is showing toothbrush

Attached: butthurt belt.jpg (2000x1557, 351K)

the mere presence of a black market means the consumers prefer a superior product, just because they forced their people legally to buy their own domestic product doesn't mean they won

i mean think about what you're saying, USSR would have been the most successful country then since they didn't outsource any of their production whether it came to cars or radios, look what happened there

I doubt that a war for Estonian or Latvian independence would get much support in America. Americans are already war weary after 20 years of colonial war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, ... so another unwinnable war that costs billions and the war spoils are nothing more than hurting Russia wouldn't appeal to anyone other than the most diehard neocon boomer.

Exactly this.

Young Balts are leaving anyway to 'get rich' working as cheap labor in Western and Northern Europe and learning all the stupid ideas that dug them into the hole that they can't get out of (feminism, multicult, etc), Russians will just simply take their place and take the place over demographically within a generation or two.

Even if Russians weren't to take over the place demographically, they'd end up in that sphere of influence anyway after the EU collapses. The Scandinavians don't want them and V4 wouldn't want to deal with their problems.

Finland, Hungary ex-Yugoslavia aren't in the belt. Romania sure is.

left of that are countries who will back us off who we dont even like. love being a small country whos going to cause ww3 soon :D

The black market means you can't make anything illegal. When there's a demand, there will be suply.
It means nothing else.

>ex-Yugoslavia aren't in the belt.
They definitely are. All of those coloured.
Also I didn't make the pic.

To everyone saying "this will be Crimea v2" doesn't understand why did Crimea happen.
There needs to be catalysts for the Russians to invade, or in their words "protect" a country.
1. Ukraine was basically in civil war by the time Russians got in.
2. That part of Ukraine was mainly Russian so they were protecting their interests.
3. Ukraine has non-existing defense compared to other countries.
4. Isn't in Nato.
Russia just took this opportunity because the reward was worth the consequences.
For Russians to annex the balts, the countries needs to be in turmoil, which we are not. For Russian to invade the balts, they have to prepare for a lard scale international conflict, which in this case the rewards are not worth the consequences.

>Why do this people believe Russia will risk terminal thermonuclear war to occupy them?

Why do Europoors believe that the United States will risk thermonuclear war to defend the Baltic?

>They definitely are.
Nah. I notice what flags are harassing me, Czechs, Croats and others don't show up to the blame game.

Empire-building Poles, those with Russian minorities to suppres - if there's something present bothers them, they're very active. Romanians suffer about Moldova.

>harassing me
>me
Not every butthurt revolves arround you distant cousin.

exactly and the demand for EU food imports didn't suddenly stop because Russia banned it, it took a hit for a few months but recovered almost completely when they found other customers willing to buy the massive supply which russians did not want to sell

ec.europa.eu/agriculture/russian-import-ban_en

>Overall EU exports of agri-food products have continuously increased since the introduction of the ban, reaching a record €138 billion in 2017, 5.2% higher than in 2016 and 15% higher than in 2013

see what i mean, russia didn't win at all, they're stuck with an inferior product while EU continues to break records in food exports

Estonians will be blamed for war crime after the war but i dont give shit

Attached: 1542956435547.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Ok
news.un.org/ru/story/2017/09/1310771#.WbwWpLJ95hE