DISCORD TRANNIES BTFO

DISCORD TRANNIES BTFO

Attached: yanghang.png (1000x1000, 116K)

>implying this society crashing on the rocks would be a bad thing

Attached: doit.jpg (530x353, 41K)

this. either it works or it doesn't. win/win

Pretty sure this is why people actually wanted Trump

dont care lol just give me a 1000 dollars

Attached: 1552324189631.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

This. We need a collapse

FPBP

based & redpanelsed

This is ridiculously cringe.

this

CHING CHONG BING BONG
NIP NONG FING FONG
HERRO PREASE
FOUSAN DORRA ME RUF YOU RONG TIME

Every white dead is win/win.
When you aren't.

blackpill gtfo
if you are so demoralized by the state of things to believe self-destruction is the answer, you don't deserve the little bit of life others have provided for you.

We are the sailors on this ship, we fight to steer her right.

it's already headed toward the rocks, the sirens are just making it sail faster. funny comic though

>deserve
Who cares? The world doesn't operate on "deserve". Take what you can get, even if you don't "deserve" it.

lmao that actually funny.

Attached: Yang Ubi.png (861x744, 440K)

>We are the sailors on this ship, we fight to steer her right.
The absolute state of MIGApedes. The "fight" happens only in your delusions, in reality you are jewish slaves and can't do anything.

>Blackpill
Just kill yourself already, death is sweet, death is peaceful, and there are no worries when you die. No more money or Jew problems, give me one good reason why you haven't ended it

You won't be eligible, it will follow the progressive stack.

Donate everything you have then kill yourself.

So be it

Attached: 1552205255184.jpg (547x519, 47K)

So I'm currently getting $0, and worst case under Yang I will... continue getting $0. Great!

Since we obviously can't prevent the Jews from getting free taxpayer money than Whites should get free taxpayer money too.

Attached: 1547007491641.jpg (500x682, 137K)

Getting 0 buck plus the taxes for the 1000 dolllah janiqua, stacie, schlomo, lee, yang , sanchez and mamdou willl get.
At least +400% taxes only on white males, to the exclusion of the elites.

What taxes? I'm a NEET.

Stone Toss finally jumped the shark. Yang is great for outing these conservative/libertarian retards

>So I'm currently getting $0
>I'm a neet
One of these is a shill lie/talk point.
inb4 you try to pretend your caretakers don't pay taxes under yang.
You'll be evicted germany style in that case.

>kill yourself
If I wanted to die I would have done so already, at least I'm not a pussy about it

Based based kekistani poster
Dumb mutt that doesn't see if the image is real.

Destroying ZOG is not "self destruction," retard.

Why would I be paying a vat tax?

I get $0 from the government and since I do not work, I do not owe taxes. There is no reason for me to not vote for Yang.

You're fucking bad at shilling and incredibly obvious.
Who pay for your housing, let's have a laugh!

>There is no reason for me to not vote for Yang
Than you don't matter to yang or really the government, unless you get a job by voting time

The funny thing is seeing idiots shill a chink on a white nationalist board. The funnier thing is watching leftist hate on Israel.

Whites are the only tax payers you tranny

Yang's UBI is the same as Trump's wall or tax policy.
If he's elected you won't get the UBI you want, but it will get you everything else you don't.

What the fuck is this? Who fucking made this? It's so fucking soulless.

Attached: 1551847193318.jpg (589x939, 157K)

>Who pay for your housing, let's have a laugh!
My mother. Why?

I don't care if I matter, I care about getting $1000 a month for free.

So business as usual then.

There is 2
TWO
W
O

Americans only in your collection.
>muh maga are my sole enemies.

see pic related if you want to see actual arguments and not just memes

Attached: anti yang shills btfo.jpg (810x1890, 1011K)

Based and blackpilled

Isnt this guy a cuck tho

What's her tax rate and her job's tax rate under yang le chink eyes liar of democuck?

>?!
Hapa?

Attached: 1551896004012.png (1304x2172, 766K)

pretty much what this guy said, we're all fucked anyway but we might as well not gladly prepare to be fucked into oblivion with the taxation cock for the nonwhites and womyn

I wouldnt vote for the guy but I support a couple of his ideas being talked about in the public space

It's from the Yang 2020 twitter itself. I shit you not.

Have prices exploded or society crashed since blacks have benefited from trillions of dollars in EBT spending? LOL no.

Huh?

No idea but unless she'd be getting taxed over $1000 more each month we'd benefit as a whole from Yang's proposal.
>b-but what if he decides to fuck you over
Yeah, they can all do that. Trump sure did.

That's mosty how taxes work in France and is the ONE major reason we can't breed at a reasonnable rate compared to the invaders.

I can't wish that slow death on any human being.

Attached: 0345216927.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

That's the beauty and art of it.

Predictable response from the perspective of a tranny.

Her salary will be slashed to account for the yang.
Meanwhile the dollar will plummet.
You'd be on the street if he had any chance to win.

Mexicans and blacks will never vote for a chink. No chance in hell.

Debtors prosper under an inflation of the money supply. (((Creditors))) suffer.

>wants to shipwreck society
>votes for a cryptokike going against another cryptokike
I thought you guys wanted accelerationism

You must have missed she's not eligible for free buck and thus is a creditor.
Got money on the side because uou're not a brownshit?
That's for the state white man, president orders!

(((whom'st))) could be behind such a post

Attached: wang fraud.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Trump was the better option.
A cow that do NOTHING for 4 years is a better option than yang.
And at least we can eat the cowsident at the end.

they are called faggots or beasts or dogs.

transvestites wouldn't be able to keep getting their hormones or survive in a harsh environment you fucking dumbass
go back to r/the_donald you've all overdone your stay

Attached: 1509588045469.png (778x512, 54K)

White nationalist board? Fuck off stormcuck

Millions of Americans own homes, pay mortgages. They owe money in fixed terms, with an interest rate that's set or adjusted based on set terms. The banks set to collect on this money and profit based on their expected interest rate. If interest rises due to external forces, creditors lose their asses as they hold paper assets while physical assets continue to rise in price. In order to profit in financial markets, you must predict both the rise and the fall of the things you are buying and selling. If your prediction errs, you lose and the competition wins. Here, the banks are pitted against us. More dollars being in circulation, especially if created by the Treasury as opposed to being borrowed into existence, will ruin a lot of their plans if a lot of debt that was created in the reckless 80's-00's was suddenly wiped out and the assets that they sought to claim were snatched from out of their hands. But of course, you don't think in terms of economic cause and effect, do you Macron lapdog?

Excuse me, their expected inflation rate*. The interest rates on the debt are set. If the inflation rate rises past the interest rate, they lose.

What a sneaky, slant eyed chink

This psyop yang shit is annoying. Yeah Zion Don failed everyone, but you would have to be retarded to vote for a Chinese puppet.

Attached: 1500839974326.jpg (297x296, 31K)

I'm not speaking about million of americans, I was speaking about his special presented case.
Shit shills.

I read your conversation and where all of your questions arose and ended. I saw your prodding him for information -- anything you can say disqualifies him from the proposition. I don't even support the candidate, I just know what the money masters don't want you to know. They use the Federal Reserve as a planning and raking tool to take in more of the capital, property, land, and sweat of the American people every engineered cycle. Any candidate who would be able to actually stop the actions of the Federal reserve bank by printing money through the Treasury as opposed to giving us debt instruments in a complex relationship with them would have a stronger ground in fixing the root issue. But that isn't the case, accelerationism and $1000 bucks is. 2.5 trillion dollars taxed through VAT and sent to 200+million people every month. I don't support the plan, but an inflation of the money supply would benefit the debtor in the situation, which is most likely the person who pays for the NEET you're talking about's living situation. You're just trying to concern troll here so you can associate the negative and your shill campaign is honestly weak. Both of these shill campaigns are honestly weak, this election is fucked.

Attached: 1544784852047.gif (480x354, 3.6M)

Does it stimulate or hinder white demography, kike thinking about the shekels he can pocket.
You are betting about your own, you aren't better than a jew or a marxist.

Rather, that's you alternate angle to try and convince people who don't fall for it.
Even tried to call me a macron lapdog like a clueless tard.

How is this blackpilled? You need a major crisis to reignite vitality. This is what happened in Weimar and elsewhere.

Attached: NSDAP election poster 1.jpg (235x345, 32K)

>implying that ship hasnt long been sunk

Attached: 1552350445326.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

None of this is real. This is literally a gaslight campaign being done by a conglomeration of groups that have joined together compromising of people who have been here since 2012-to as of now. Three groups primarily;chaos discord trannies from vidya/r9k,shareblue,and JDF. It sounds crazy, but if you really take a look at the all events which have transpired in the last couple of days, and take in what kind of threads get spammed, and what kind of threads have been replaced with yang spam you're able to make a quick assumption based on who's apart of these groups, and why we've only been getting coordinated spam. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1547676856830.png (2200x1800, 1.93M)

Metal gear solid 2 is the most red-pilled game in existence;DEBATE ME GAYTHIEST>question mark question mark?

Attached: 1549989511468.jpg (810x2196, 702K)

Attached: cucksrael.jpg (1277x1166, 580K)

Return to Reddit
>race mixing threads stop
>yang shilling begins
Makes ya' think, right cunta?

We already tried to commandeer the ship with Trump. It didn't work. Fuck off.

Attached: 1551945122251.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

it's true what they say about chinks, absolutely no creativity
just trying to copy the Trump thing, pathetic

Attached: 1552360887941.jpg (400x400, 69K)

You sound like a Macron lapdog, and your other four sentences don't make any sense frog. Lapfrog, sounds nice I guess. I'm not the one thinking about shekels I can profit, dipshit. You're obviously on Macron's side if you don't want people to know the very debt framework about which they are enslaved, or how they could break out of it if they had only figured out to have money when things were cheap and had things when money was plentiful.
It would have benefitted many an American to hold on to their house if they could, but they ran out of money because it was an outcome precipitated by the banks. The banks did have that money -- they got bailed out -- so they bought all of the fucking physical assets. The amount of centralization in American business has never been higher because of this effect. They were able to get a stranglehold on the majority of the economy in 2008 and have engineered the next bubble to burst. We're on the verge of a massive market correction that would benefit the average person to be able to pay off their mortgage before it happens. Of course, that doesn't matter to you, but again, I'm focusing on my people. What the fuck are you doing, lapfrog? Why do you care so much about my people?

Attached: 1551537410154.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

Attached: balarvi likes.png (2926x2675, 3.84M)

Attached: acab extremist.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: 1552360833414.jpg (750x676, 398K)

One might say we're on a ship of fools. We either need to overpower the captain and crew or be prepared to bail on the ship once it starts sinking.

Attached: Ship of Fools.jpg (612x612, 48K)

Attached: 1552187277144.png (1390x836, 248K)

you best be stepping on over to reddit fagboy

ALL TRANNYS MUST FUCKING HANG

Attached: image2 (4).jpg (4032x3024, 1011K)

Attached: 1552360862876.png (799x579, 956K)

Stonetoss is a lolbertarian

What a good doge. I bet he barks at ALL the nigs!

Attached: 1551944233154.gif (407x584, 241K)

This, accelerate the restart

Attached: 1551930110662.png (662x631, 80K)

Attached: 1551930304528.png (1293x666, 100K)

Attached: 1551930416673.png (738x254, 29K)

I mean at least Zion Dion pretended to not be an Israeli puppet. Yang isn't even trying to pretend he isn't a Chinese one.