A fter countless hours thinking about the perfect system, i have came up with my ideology, called Atlantism

A fter countless hours thinking about the perfect system, i have came up with my ideology, called Atlantism.

It's an ideology that i hope will conquer the world, and if that is not possible, conquer Jow Forums.

It's ideologic objective is to save our race, create a long term sustainable society and to create the Darwinistic convictions necessary to achieve greatness and incredible progress, that can lead europe out of it's current dark ages of decadence.

Our ideology seeks to bring back colectivism,
to bring back state help developing the economy ( copy the singaporean and chinese thinking of economics) , bring back moralism ( impose moral values on society), bring back militarism ( as a way to assure that hostile ideologies don't destroy us).

Our country aims to be a nation state, of 95% + all european peoples with only small number of useful minorities allowed and discouraged from reproducing. Official language the native country we capture plus english for business.

We will impose on the population reproductive quotas and tax them to death if they don't achieve them. 2 children minimum, and large incentives for more.

We defend the absolute prohibition of holyhood cultural poison, and seek to get cultural influence from east asia.

We defend a political system based on Iranian system, with the ultimate power reserved for atlanticists ( with a praetorian guard to defend the revolution) and allow some positive aspects of democracy and rule of law into our system.

We believe in free trade and being competitive enough to conquer foreign markets and become rich.

We seek to invest heavily on space exploration and seek new lands in outer space for the european race to expand, for the resources. We seek to expand to outer space, for the glory of our race, and to influence every aspect of our nation with this idea.

We are eugenicists, and seek to continuously improve the human capital, just like a company does. With humane ways, as much as possible.

keep in touc h

Attached: 1534916320653.jpg (900x600, 202K)

Eat a dick.

nations flag

Attached: atlantis.png (2000x1333, 35K)

>Barbados
Lmao

I'm an atlantist now

Vote yang

looks good to me, i am the prophet so i can make the flag

Underage Alert

Attached: 1551915998111.png (711x947, 372K)

i wish i could go back in time actually

You dumb fuck, this ideology already exists.

this is stupid OP

Yes, that is more or less the ideology of myself and many others I have talked to. Not to rain on your parade, but it's not new thinking.

One exception is the free trade thing. You advocate for free trade within the state (in my case it's about bringing all European countries together in one Confederation). All of those countries trade freely with each other and a couple of Honorary Aryan countries (Japan and Korea) and have trade within that economic sphere, but banned from everywhere else. Too long has the west be subjected to the globalization of Western industry and as long as you have poor countries that you can trade with, industry will inevitably ship jobs and production overseas because it is cheaper. Autarky is the way to go, as if you bring all European countries together (including places like Australia, Argentina and North America), you have everything you need, you don't need anyone else.

autarky means that you have to go to war to have new resources. It's impractical, and if you don't want to get crushed again by pax americana, you are better off under free trade. if you want more resources, seek out of earth, there is infinite resources in the galaxy

>autarky means that you have to go to war to have new resources
No, it doesn't.

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

yeah uh than how do you get some strategic resources that your nation and your allies do not have?

either by taking it, or trade

Please go ahead and tell me what strategic resources (or any other resources) Australia or Canada or Russia doesn't have.

He hasn't unlocked tech level 5 yet, give him a few more turns

good luck taking those countries into your federation, russia is very focused on itself and its own civilization, canada is governed by a cuck and most population believes in cuckish ideas, and australia althought the most likely to join something, wouldn't do it very easily either.

You can't base your ideology expecting others to comply, or to take on them by force, those 3 countries are very hard to take by force.

free trade is not bad, provided you are competitive. China is doing it well, singapore is doing it well, only countries run by stupid people and neo liberal economics are in shambled and getting raped

>ideology based on op conquering the world

yup, nothing to see here.

nah, it is a pacifist ideology. we seek to trade and be in peace with everybody, and make colonies in outer space for resources and survival of our race

It's entirely within the bounds of discussion of the thread, and after everything you've said in your OP you're telling me that mine is unrealistic? There's been a shift towards Pan-Europeanism since the 1600 and it's almost happened 3 times already, and you act like it's impossible when it's not only possible but entirely probable as the west will have to unite together to counter the rise of China after the United States collapses in the next few decades.

I'm leaving the thread now, it's clear you're completely full of shit.

Attached: 1541760576668.jpg (583x400, 31K)

well napoleon failed, hitler failed, everybody failed. europe is a mess and not worth trying to unify, the galaxy has infinite resources to make thousands of europes , we just need to take one big european country and use it's resources to develop colonization

You got Discord?

give me one to go if you want and i appear there, today or tomorrow

nF8mpV