Fuck everything

Fuck everything.

Attached: Screenshot_20190312000604.png (1315x573, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5vso8
scientificamerican.com/article/stemming-the-plastic-tide-10-rivers-contribute-most-of-the-plastic-in-the-oceans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean at some point Journalists have to cut this shit out and stop making all their articles about race baiting click bait right?

Really? Cause whenever I walk around the local outdoor mall all I smell is marijuanna coming from negros and Hispanics.

Please be satire? and I'm not giving them clicks

It's real
archive.fo/5vso8

>The air that Americans breathe isn't equal.

>Blacks and Hispanics disproportionately breathe air that's been polluted by non-Hispanic whites, according to a study. This new research quantifies for the first time the racial gap between who causes air pollution – and who breathes it.

>"Pollution is disproportionately caused by whites, but disproportionately inhaled by black and Hispanic minorities," the study said.

>Poor air quality remains the largest environmental health risk in the United States, the study warns. In fact, with 100,000 deaths per year, more Americans die from air pollution than car crashes and murders combined.

>“Even though minorities are contributing less to the overall problem of air pollution, they are affected by it more,” said study co-author Jason Hill, an engineering professor at the University of Minnesota, who is white. “Is it fair (that) I create more pollution and somebody else is disproportionately affected by it?”

I never knew whites didnt have lungs.
>They are white devils

Attached: D29F93BA-526D-43FD-A450-2C49336219D1.png (1532x1404, 1.38M)

start calling these media jews propagandists

We only exhale pure hate. We inhale melanin.

Yeah, once minorities own everything and kill us off. Then itll just be pure entertainment and advertisements for shit to buy.

wait, it might actually be beneficial to signal boost this. I remember hearing something about Bernie Sanders okaying a dumping of pollution from his 99% white town to a town that was majority hispanic or something. maybe just something to keep in mind if this is brought up elsewhere.

/thread

the only beneficial thing about this article is that it is getting more every day white people pissed off and indifferent to RWDS going around lynching niggers and jews.

Nonwhites pollute more than everyone else.

Attached: 1542378413529.jpg (719x750, 236K)

>minorities are contributing less to the overall problem of air pollution

The audacity of these marxist scumbags

Attached: 1510866337574.jpg (1836x1520, 728K)

>He doesn't have the latest WhitePrivilege(tm) sustaining unit that pumps the energy gained from sexism and racism right into your blood

I think Anti White Propagandists sounds about right?

>this guy figured out how to prevent mud people from inhaling any pollution at all with one weird trick

I'm done with this shit

Anyone who spends time around blacks and Hispanics knows they pollute they air by not showering.

Not until white men are dead

Good. Fuck blacks and beaners. They should all leave America or die.

they won't stop until whites are dead, it's beyond time to accept this

is this because white people own the companies polluting or something stupid like that? yet they make it out as a racist attack against minorities.

Isn't the primary reason simply the fact that whites live in rural areas that have less pollution compared to urban ones? It's a shame that academia writes clickbait.

this

I used to feel bad about farting alot in public, now i dont. Thank you news media.

Attached: 1552184736426.gif (350x151, 1.72M)

Let me guess, my very existence gasses the kikes.

Most of Earths pollution comes from China and India.
scientificamerican.com/article/stemming-the-plastic-tide-10-rivers-contribute-most-of-the-plastic-in-the-oceans/

90% of the plastic polluting our oceans from just 10 rivers.
Guess where the rivers are located?

Attached: 14112.jpg (1600x835, 70K)

Please kill me.

Niggers smell tho

Is dis nigga for real?

Attached: study.png (787x94, 8K)

When I lived in Southern CA, it was niggered neighborhoods pouring paint and antifreeze in the watershed, dropping old tires and furniture off on the other end of the street, throwing refrigerators on vacant land and tossing mattresses in the creeks.

If you feel overwhelmed, our lord has an answer for this.

>Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God – what is good and well-pleasing and perfect.

Attached: Untitled.png (418x313, 125K)

>there's more white people than minorities
>White people have to drive to the city because it's full of black people
>Black people live in polluted cities

Wtf white people did this

"For this study, the category "non-Hispanic whites" also includes Asian-Americans and Native Americans."

These mother fuckers

cringe

Braaap

This is why people attack journalists

Attached: 1552324743214.jpg (640x848, 49K)

As a black man I'd rather breathe a white man's pollution than take a black man's bullet. But that's the fate of most of my people. The phony white virtue signaling liberal frauds don't feel good talking about that so they don't. They're only interested in making themselves feel good.

doesnt matter. Theyre going to blame you and hate you until you and your kids are dead.

]

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Its annuda shoah

Attached: mix_master_race.jpg (366x398, 81K)

apparently its due to white people utilizing products that have a bigger footprint in its manufacturing or utilization more than minorities, while minorities have to deal with this unrealized equity gap of how much pollution is because of them and how much they are affected by it. Since they use goods that leave a smaller footprint than us, they are disproportionately affected by the pollution.

It's just another way to blame and point the finger at whitey and get colored people another reason to want us dead.

how does it feel knowing whites are better than you? I personally dont hate niggers but would rather them not be politicaly powerful.

too bad the other niggers fucked it up for you. You're losing white sympathy and soon they won't care if you're not leeching off of us and our achievements anymore while simultaneously wanting us dead as a race.

Environmental racism is nothing new, it's been written about since the 80s. It has its own Wiki article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_racism

Some notable examples of white people fucking up the environment to the detriment of PoC:

>Altgeld Gardens is a 6,000 unit public housing community located in south Chicago that was built in 1945 on an abandoned landfill to accommodate returning African American World War II veterans. Surrounded by 53 toxic facilities and 90% of the city's landfills, the Altgeld Gardens area became known as a "toxic doughnut." In Altgeld Gardens, 90% of its population are African-American and 65% are below the poverty level. The known toxins and pollutants affecting the Altgeld Gardens area include mercury, ammonia gas, lead, dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT), polychlorinated biphenyls, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons

Another example

>In 1989, the Louisiana Energy Services (LES), a British, German and American conglomerate, conducted a nationwide search to find the "best" site to build a privately owned uranium enrichment plant. The LES claimed to use an objective scientific method to select Louisiana as the "best" place to build the plant. In response to the selection, the communities of Homer, Forest Grove and Center Springs that are nearby the proposed site formed a group called Citizens against Nuclear Trash (CANT). With the help of the Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund (later changed to Earth Justice Legal Defense Fund), CANT sued LES for practicing environmental racism. Finally after 8 years, on May 1, 1997, a three-judge panel of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's Atomic Safety and Licensing Board made their final initial decision. The panel found that racial bias did play a role in the selection process. In response to the victory, on May 11, 1997, the London Times declared, "Louisiana Blacks Win Nuclear War."

You whites are terrible for the environment.

this is terrible maybe blacks and hispanics should stop breathing air

You should. Everywhere they go they end up rioting and trying to spread communism when left to their own devices. Niggers are a plague to the western world when not kept in strict check. They're simply too primitive of a people.

>Whites finally get tired of anti-White propaganda, crimes, and tyranny
>start a holocaust
>fumes from the ovens kill blacks and hispanics

Attached: bigred.jpg (4128x2322, 1.82M)

It is not whites but capitalists who are to blame. Early capitalism originated in Europe of course, but it is nevertheless a systemic issue with our economic system which would take place regardless of what race they were.

What clowny shit will the left say next?

Attached: Clown World 2019 politics.jpg (634x852, 122K)

Dont get mad at that. Thats funny and normal white people will wonder what the fuck they are smoking.

they'll be second hand smoking journalists' ashes soon.

>It's just another way to blame and point the finger at whitey and get colored people another reason to want us dead.

they could have chosen to write the article from a socioeconomic point of view (wealthier people have a bigger carbon foot print etc) but they choose the race angle. im sure if the situation was reversed and minorities caused more pollution they wouldnt have written the article, its main point being to shit on white people.

>You whites are terrible for the environment.

minorities can always leave america so they dont have to breathe evil white peoples pollution.

There are good ones, much like not every white guy is a beta chuck, but most are...

Minorities built this country and no one is going to leave and sacrifice all their fathers and grandfathers' hard labor (at the benefit of whites) simply because of your racist fantasy.

The solution, actually, is for white people to own up to their shitty racist ways and stop disproportionately affecting PoC in damaging their environment.

>Doyle Rice
>Weather Editor/Reporter at USA TODAY
>November 2004 – Present 14 years 5 months
14 years reporting THE WEATHER.
Considering weather reporters are almost always wrong it's no surpirse his opinion is too.

Attached: Doyle Rice USA TODAY.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

It's actually the other way around. Especially Mexicans. Poos and Mexicans bring hella flu over

I'm tired of smelling white pipos wet dog ass stank up in my oxygen.

one article by the same kike
I swear the crimes Adolf Hitler was accused of
One day will come back to haunt these Jews

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-001734_Chrome.jpg (1440x859, 191K)

Attached: 1552079477145.jpg (500x492, 105K)

What is funny is they'll be out of work if that happens.

Explain how this joke came to be cause I never got it

basically economic disparities repackaged as environmental inequality
it makes sweeping assumptions about spending habbits and environmental footprint while failing to address racial differences in environmentally friendly behavior (like not littering beaches)

This isn't satire like the rest of this site, is it? How is 'The Onion' and the likes still in business during this clown world?
Any Ameribros reading this: get to bed lad. It's late.

Attached: 1552202248742.jpg (236x227, 9K)

There are more white than black or spic. How is this even possible,

>stop disproportionately affecting PoC in damaging their environment

if white people are so horrible just move to a non-white country. theres plenty of them to choose from.

Just the media pushing for more mass immigration. I love how they ignore China and India and just blame whites alone for the state of the world.

At least I know with our race going extinct, the planet wont be far behind us. The shit skins win nothing.

Bro...

This is the racial version of when a female 'comedian' (a joke in itself which is funnier than any joke told by one) yaps about their vagina or periods. It's because it's all they have that men don't, so the try to act like that's the one thing they have us on.
Racist niggers who say whipipo smell like wet dog are using that In a similar fashion, but instead of emotional leverage, it is based on something unfalsifiable. You can't prove that white people don't smell like wet dog, and that's the best they have.
Just point and laugh. Wogs smell like sweat anyway.

Attached: 9lgl8de.png (1388x1060, 509K)

Laughs in east side of the world

Isint most of the plastic in the ocean from India?

You only have to blame elites.... mostly Jews. And the idea of capitalism has existed for thousands of years

Like I said, minorities did more and still do more for this country than some racist tub of lard in his basement. Next.

>Hate white people
>Go on non stop about how awful they are
>Yet want to live around them.

Look just leave. Its not hard.

POLLUTION BE RAYCISS AN SHEEIT

Attached: 622F0FEB-48F6-4456-A03C-6C18B31472EC.gif (200x178, 244K)

So you're a ethno nationalist pro European?

there was a similar clickbait article that said that invading mexicans had better diets and less rate of heart disease but unfortunately didn't mention their YUGE incidences of communicable and fatal bugs compared to white Americans.

I googled this because I thought there was mo way the news is pumping this shit. I assumed it was Jow Forums having a laugh. Turns out about 10 different fairly large news organizations are pumping this shit.

I am so fucking ready for this straw to break. Just one good catalyst or giant misstep from the left. I'm begging the left, please just fucking start it.

I don't hate white people, I hate racism. And y'all commit literally all of it. So you have to work to fix it.

Statistically no

>they pollute because they 'have to' produce cheap shit for whites

Attached: 973e94aed78fe31fc4add9603063cc40eb058965598e5b61cf83940400bdd82c.png (363x370, 180K)

Attached: 1528153642692.jpg (1200x600, 149K)

>minorities did more and still do more for this country

they definitely shoot each other more.

Lmao can't wait for you to learn about jews. See honey they have white skin but are not of Europeans kin .Wanna know who had those slave ships? Slave masters? Etc etc. I'm not even white and I know that your everyday white person is waaaaay less racist than you everyday "colored" person

>I hate racism

funny that your posts were the most racist in the thread.

Yeah definitely low iq for sure kinda scary desu how many are like that

>I hate racism
>So you have to fix it
lmfao nigger kike

>>"Pollution is disproportionately caused by whites

Attached: 90% of plastic poluti.png (1440x996, 440K)

Checked

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn55.png (1500x1552, 608K)