Don't forget to contract your phrases like Tim/Apple now!

Don't forget to contract your phrases like Tim/Apple now!

Attached: dqnnn6ot5il21.jpg (1080x954, 115K)

wow so cool, so relevant. i really care about this trump drama

Trump is a fucking traitor. I don't give a shit about his stupid fucking tweets.

Was dumb of him to call more attention to it. I thought it was funny he called him Tim Apple.

>Trump is a fucking traitor.
I think he's going senile. He can't remember his campaign promises, and he can't remember Tim Cook's name.

If Pence wasn't such a mega zionist, I'd suggest he let Pence take over. He should bring back Steve Bannon and let him run the show.

FFS this!
If only we had a non-satanist, non-murdering patriot like Hillary things would be so much safer and better right now desu.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahaha

>Trump cares about this more than immigration
Is he out of his fucking mind?

haha it like he thought Apple is named after the guy who founded it, sort of like Jack Chevrolet.

Attached: download.jpg (212x238, 7K)

Now that the wall is a fence ("see through steel barrier) and he's had to use executive powers just to build 200/3000 miles on the border, he's desperately trying to distract people from it.

Attached: 980x.png (600x318, 87K)

>Tim/Apple
Or as I've been recently taking to calling it, Tim + Apple.

YOU

Attached: F7F18662-BDD2-4341-BAB9-0CA2EFC06E08.jpg (1672x1253, 1.19M)

kill yourself shill rat

Zion Don. See, everyone does it.

Trump is a gigantic con man faggot

Shut up you big baby.

This. Doesn't even deserve a tweet. I assumed he was intentionally calling him Tim "Apple".

> mega zionist
> ...bring back Bannon!

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Breitbart Israel. I can scarcely remember, uh-what's his name..., uh, Todd Pickle either. Perhaps he's just got "one of those faces".

Attached: bannon.png (625x707, 386K)

Are you more invested in Trump's feelings than you are the preservation of the white race? Because by supporting Trump after he turned his back on whites, you are choosing Trump over white nationalism.

This is the same liberal bullshit as “binders of women”. Businessmen speak with efficiency. Outcomes are what’s important. Liberals believe in the importance of words. The number of times you could see Obama sincerely believe that his words alone were affecting the world when, they were just words.

BAHAHAAHAHAHA HE TRIES TO JUSTIFY HIMSELF!!! IMAGINE THIS IS WORTH A TWEET IN YOUR WORLD AS FUCKING GEOTUS, WHAT A HYPERHOMO

>Was dumb of him to call more attention to it. I
it's tiresome listening to him cry like a bitch all the time and then he's says shit like this that makes him look like a bigger idiot

They actually probably would be because the media companies wouldn't have felt the need to start this mass censorship BS

Trump really turned into a retarded boomer. He was so fucking great campaigning, it's hard to believe this is what he is now.

Attached: 1552190218885.jpg (750x586, 77K)

it's what narcissist fags with alzheimers do

no u wacky wacky nut job!

You support Trump. You have no right implying other people are zionists.

Gnu/Linux and Tim/Apple

Are you surprised a narcissist cares more about his ego than his campaign promises?

I’m convinced Trump is going under the same form of dementia Reagan did. The man can’t even make coherent sentences without screwing them up.

Attached: 353C75CF-78CE-4BC4-BB81-8AE06045F95D.jpg (447x261, 42K)

lmao is this your spin? Tim/Apple is saving time?

fucking kek

>This is the same liberal bullshit as “binders of women”. Businessmen speak with efficiency. Outcomes are what’s important. Liberals believe in the importance of words. The number of times you could see Obama sincerely believe that his words alone were affecting the world when, they were just words.

Attached: 1552342815557.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

Trump supporters are literally the Dunning Kruger effect put into action.

you didn't think this during the campaign? Trump speaks in a 3rd grade level vocabulary. He never addresses anything of substance. He only does soft-ball interviews. His twitter nicknames are fucking cringe now.

Maybe senility makes a good president. Reagan probably had some symptoms during his administration.

There was plausible deniability back then and it was easily chalked up to campaign strategy or a need to be ambiguous because he didn't want to let the establishment now exactly what he was coming to destroy. He actually was frog-whistling during the campaign. Go back and look at some of his shit. It's mind blowingly different.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Tim Apple, is in fact, Tim/Apple, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Tim + Apple.

>Reagan
>good president

Attached: 1505509948977.png (686x366, 97K)

Actually I thought you were shilling. So in light of this new information, have a new

< YOU

I come here in spite of the white nationalism rhetoric. That ship has long sailed. And I have met enough unfit whites, including in my family, to know it is simply wrong.

So, protect our borders, our values, our culture, restore our pride in making America great again. But give up the ethnostate meme because it never existed in the first place.

Attached: E24841D4-A173-4547-A8A1-780C39B89654.jpg (1545x1158, 392K)

underrated

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Apple, is in fact, Tim/Apple, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Tim plus Apple. Apple is not a corporation unto itself, but rather another legal entity of a fully functioning Tim system made useful by Tim Cook himself, various employees and vital hardware and software components comprising a full publicly traded company as defined by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Attached: 1446428071082.jpg (878x900, 149K)

>I come here in spite of the white nationalism rhetoric. That ship has long sailed. And I have met enough unfit whites, including in my family, to know it is simply wrong.
>So, protect our borders, our values, our culture, restore our pride in making America great again. But give up the ethnostate meme because it never existed in the first place.

thanks for the input plebbit, now fuck off

Attached: white mans burden.png (1500x1500, 807K)

I could see it even during his campaign, I just thought a large crowd of people made him nervious at first. It’s obvious now that wasn’t the case. Kushner is basically the defacto President.

Attached: B1C913BE-BF24-47B7-8056-7647E758CF4C.jpg (750x473, 117K)

This.

You wouldn’t understand. Literally are incapable of understanding.

Yang gang is a massive nigger cock sucker what a disgusting gook

Donald/Israel is right.

Tell 'em plebbit! Show those libtards and cucks how BTFO they are! MIGA!

Attached: POTATUS.jpg (547x255, 29K)

Jew/Christian

>The president creates legislation.
Republicans are cucks, I know.

West Virginia

Every problem with modern American politics and society can literally be traced back to Reagan

It goes further than that, you retard.

Attached: 1552349157419.png (599x810, 342K)

Holy fuck, what a groundbreaking argument! Woah plebbit, you've destroyed centuries of data and precedent with that post! BASED!

>Go back and look at some of his shit. It's mind blowingly different.

I think it's a mixture of him actually not putting in any effort to learn the subject/fight for the cause mixed with him buying into the belief that his base is retarded enough to support him no matter what he does.

It's taking the whole "shoot him on 5th avenue and lose 0 supporters" to a whole new level.

as if Bannon isn't sucking zionist schlong

>buying into the belief that his base is retarded enough to support him no matter what he does.
they are
Jow Forums is not his base
>trust the plan
kek

It does, but Reagan ramped everything up. We wouldn't have unfettered capitalism, corporations bringing in illegals under the guise of MUH SHINING CITY ON A HILL, neocon foreign policy and cuckservatism without Reagan.

Go back and look at the 2012 and 2016 presidential debates. All of them were sucking off Reagan's corpse about how much more they loved free markets and mexicans who assimilate because ol' Ronnie did too.

MIGApedes are dumber than communists

you're right. MIGAtards are the only one's who can understand the 4D Chess Trump and Qanon are doing against the deep state.

Tim/Apple is actually a code phrase indicating Hillary getting indicted.

Most immigrants ever crossing the border right now, but hey let's post some stupid shit on Twitter to entertain my retarded goyim followers.

4D Chess

Attached: noseflower.png (194x168, 41K)

are you still on that?

Attached: flush_the_drugs.jpg (480x360, 9K)

this is the standard line MIGAtards say when they deep down know Trump is a retard and can't defend it

Attached: smug ramen.jpg (614x720, 216K)

I think this is something we can all take away from this thread

OP fag

Bill Microsoft

Jack Twitter

Poo Google

kek

>Is he out of his fucking mind?
rhetorical question?
'slip-siding away..'

fucking lol

Yes, fortunately he's got Kushner and all the other swamp creatures there to do his thinking for him

Trumptards BTFO

OP/fag

why? for posting something you didn't like?

I came here to post exactly this. Nice Full House, anyhow.

Some more fleshed out pasta for your shitposting needs:

It's also Poo Microsoft these days.

Attached: designated shitting os.jpg (1011x675, 49K)

I thought it was pretty funny him calling Tim Apple. Didn't everyone already forget about it anyways?

Pic related is from the event FOR the American Worker where being FOR the American worker millions continuing to import tens of millions of browns

Pic related is from the event FOR the American Worker where being FOR the American worker millions continuing to import tens of millions of browns

Attached: d5189ef2-83d9-45a2-9a46-b1203cb25252[1].png (660x925, 541K)

Kk its Donald Israel then.

okay nazi hitler

He's all late.

Based RMS hates Apple, and rightfully so.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're calling Apple is actually Tim+Apple or as I've taken to calling it Tim/Apple.

>I was being retarded on purpose!

Attached: 31123857236.jpg (621x480, 57K)

Like I'm going to feel sorry for the faggot that says we should legally import more people to drop wages for corporate profits. Fuck this globalist nigger.

You wanted capitalism, you got capitalism.

Shut the fuck up and pay your gas tax, Ahmed.

Who fucking cares? He could have xalled him Shit Eating Timothy for all i care. Fuck Apple

Lol wha???