Jews have their own OLYMPIC GAMES

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabiah_Games

> Separate identity
> Separate language
> Separate schools
> Separate communities
> Separate Olympic fucking games

Why are Jews so fucking bad at being normal and social?

Attached: 200px-Maccabiah_Insignia.svg.png (200x227, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/la-fg-israel-netanyahu-arabs-20190311-story,amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabiah_bridge_collapse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-man-accused-of-raping-pennsylvania-teen-15-years-ago-extradited-to-u-s-1.6975656
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have their own police force in NYC

Attached: LukeTress_Photo_1.jpg (1000x600, 597K)

The existence of non-Jewish games are an insult and disrespect their history of persecution.

Ambulance too

Attached: 1200px-Hatzalah.jpg (1200x903, 320K)

Are they actually retarded do they not know what police stands for?

Is this how they get away with false flag attacks, or is just money grab scheme

>Why are Jews so fucking bad at being normal and social?
Because they literally don't consider us people you retard.

Why dont you ask them?
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/la-fg-israel-netanyahu-arabs-20190311-story,amp.html

You guys should deport the Jews from Brooklyn and send them to west bank. Bring the Palestinians to the US, settle them in Brooklyn and let them cure your jew problem

After getting shit on so much by nations for thousands for years, they have every right to be this paranoid. They think all goyim preemptively hate them. And seeing this board... I don't blame them.

See Hasidics are special and their religion is filled with lots of batshit stuff like having to go home by sundown and blocking out God's view with string but it's just Christians with silly views goy.

Attached: article-2307713-193E4E9B000005DC-456_634x632.jpg (634x632, 73K)

>no standing anytime
>don't mind me I'll just park my jewbulance right here with my nigger rigged extension cord I keep tied to the lamp post for this purpose

They truly do live in ghettos.

The Europeans have their own olympic games too. Who gives a shit.

The "internationalists" ought to care, as that's why the olympic games exist in the first place.

The jews got killed at the Munich Olympics so they have every right to avoid the goyim one.

>implying there isn't a reason they are hated
>implying hatred is pointless and not a result of something encouraging it

> Be allowed in a house party
> Steal the host's wallet, invite every stranger inside and leave the house in ruins
> Get kicked out
> Repeat at another 108 parties
> "EVERYONE HATES ME FOR NO REASON"

It's #11 in our Bill of Rights
>No person shall be forced to play games in the Olympics

What is the Munich Olympics?
What is collective blame?

>What is the Munich Olympics?
Who killed them in those Olympics? Refresh our memories.

Palestinians? My point still stands. It was a goy event and jews paid for it.

>Palestinians
and why did they kill them?

Yet you kikes killed yourselves in these fake games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabiah_bridge_collapse

> God's Chosen
> Muh Jewish IQ
> Can't build a fucking bridge

>bring palestinians to the US
>solve a problem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares? My point still stands. Muzzies can be pretty violent and believe in retarded concepts like collective responsibility.

Yeah.

oh boy... here comes the autism

Israelis are among the most violent there are. The Khazars were always known for it. The JDF training given to our police forces are why people complain about them being needlessly violent.

because muzzies gonna muzzie

Don't shame autists

In Israel most jews are terrified of going into an Arab village.

So one time I was in AP calc and the school district figured out I was both stupid good at standardized tests but also a completely helpless loser. So they shortbussed in this autistic kid from a special people home who everybody thought was retarded beyond help but who had some crazy knack for math. And they thought maybe I could relate to him (gee, guys, wow, thanks!)

And I'm trying to show him how to program his calculator just like what the teacher is drawing out on the chalk board. But it's clear he doesn't get it and he's just copying what I'm doing to see if he got it right. And then I try to tell him this on the calculator is the same thing as on the chalk board. And I look back over and he's picking globs of snot out of his nose and playing with viscosity between his fingers. He probably was some kind of smart, but holy shit that's the kind of thing you have to go through when the Jews run your school and start getting Jewish ideas.

Big surprise.

You get a pass

It's how they remain Jews. If they didn't find ways to be pariahs, they'd assimilate into whatever culture they live in.

Rule #1 of Jew club: Never assimilate with goyim.

Rule #2 of Jew club: Everyone is out to get you so you'd better get them first.

Rule #3 of Jew club: You are justified in any and all cruelty you inflict on goyim because they all want to put you in the oven.

Rule #4 of Jew club: If you ever begin to doubt rules 1-3, isolate yourself from goyim and immerse yourself in Jewish culture to reinforce your prejudices.

This is how they've maintained their sociopathy, political power, and ethnic cohesion for thousands of years. This is why it's a cult and mafia organization, not a legitimate religion.

Judaism is literally nothing without the religion.
Jews who claim to be proud Jews yet also atheists are literal retards.

Attached: who couldve been behind this.png (491x491, 238K)

I always wonder how long these faggots stay in the bags when they do this and how they're supposed to breathe.

When they start hyperventilating and their pulse starts racing due to lack of oxygen, do they feel closer to God?

I'm seriously waiting for the first reported fatality. Literally "Orthodox Jew in bag suffocates during flight". But I'm guessing they only stay in for a couple of minutes at most. Shame, it could be fun watching them suffocate themselves.

>The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: index.jpg (177x285, 13K)

>MUH COLLECTIVE BLAME

This isn't the worst idea, but Brooklyn is a fucking shithole and after all they've been through Palestinians deserve much better. Also, Brooklyn is unsuitable for raising goats, so culture shock. How about we just give the Palestinians everything owned by Jews, send the Jews to Israel, and let the Palestinians arm themselves however they want to Reconquista?

And we should encourage them in that. Let's ban Israel from Olympic competition forever. Just for their own safety, of course. And from all other association with goyim. And from receiving any money and weapons from us, ever. Problem solved!

Seems fair.

>What is collective blame?
I believe that's what Satanic kikes use as an excuse for murdering the people of Gaza.

Get gassed kike

if you've ever seen a jew play sports you would realize why. Its the only way they could ever win a medal in literally ANY event

Not just NYC, they have it in London too.
A couple of years ago there was a National Front demonstration against it. Naturally, they all got arrested for protesting it.

Even more based than the usual pub analogy

Jews are also very violent. Even moreso. Starting two world wars, staring the wars in the Middle East.
For every horrible thing a muslim does, it is done twice as bad by the Jews.
Muslims marry 9 year olds. That's fucked up.
Jews are encouraged by their religion to rape goyim children from the age of 5 upwards - and given the opportunity to do so, do so at will. SEE THE RED ARMY COMING INTO BERLIN YOU BLOODY KIKE.

>collective responsibility
Pioneered by Jews. White guilt for slavery, which the Jews established. The concept of the sin of the father returning upon the son.

I would rather the entire world were a caliphate than there were a single of your kind.

>> Separate identity
So do you.
>> Separate language
So do you.
>> Separate schools
What are Catholic schools.
>> Separate communities
So do you.
>> Separate Olympic fucking games
It's just a national games of Israel. Why are you trying to tell me that other nations don't have national competitions. The US has "world series" consisting entirely of only US states.

Israel also competes at the regular Olympics. They excel at Judo.

This is another intellectually disingenuous anti Jew thread. If you have a problem with banking cabals just say that instead of making up fake outrage based on fake facts. Fucking Muslim.

They are also scared of taking baths and spending money.

So why did your people invent Communism and Capitalism? Two ideologies that are not in the natural world.
Big pro-tip: people wouldn't dislike Jews if they actually kept to themselves instead of trying to rule the world.
Well, they'd hate you less at least.

>Jews are encouraged by their religion to rape goyim children from the age of 5 upwards
Post scripture or source, you absolute muslim

Jack Dempsey was Jewish and he is probably one of the best martial artists in American history if not the single best American martial artist ever

>pioneered by Jews
Huh that's funny, because you seem to be doing it in this thread right now, while I'm not.
I guess you're the one that truly has no morality between Jews and yourself.
>inb4 muh everyone is an individual
There's one extreme and there's another. If you seriously think the majority of holocaust victims CONDONE WWII then you're an idiot.

I'm not Jewish, I'm British.

Capitalism nor communism were invented by jews.

You are a Muslim

Reddit

Spacing

Faggot

Suck

A
Dick
Mohammad

Attached: 1551954363825.jpg (250x239, 10K)

Jews fucking hate communist Russia officially, hate the Bolsheviks and hate Stalin. Meaning that while it was started by people who were Jews, it's not an act condoned by the larger Jewish group in the slightest. Meaning you can't attribute the blame to them because of that fact.

>Jews are encouraged by their religion to rape goyim children from the age of 5 upwards
Aww cute, he thinks the Talmud has any binding whatsoever in the religion. Last I checked it was Catholic priests kiddy fiddling, not the Jews. And when it was Jews they were swiftly arrested and it was doing it to their OWN kids (which doesn't make it OK at all, but it does disprove your "non-jewish kids" bullshit).

Jack Dempsey was NOT Jewish. He had Jewish ancestors (as well as Irish and Cherokee), but was Mormon by faith. Why do kikes always insist that if their people are even marginally connected to someone's accomplishments they get to take full credit for them?

Why does Jow Forums always insist that if someone has even a trace of Jewish ancestry, despite that person being full atheist, that Jews as a whole get blame for that person's actions?

Why don't Jews ever define what a Jew is?

Every time you try to pin down a definition, you have countless Jews insisting they're "ethnically Jewish", or that Jews are a race, or that it's just a religion, and every time you try to hold anyone of that faith accountable for anything, they pivot from one position to another fluidly to avoid accountability, with the full support of the ever-evasive Jewish community. Grow a fucking spine and define yourselves, along with the borders of that ethnosupremacist hate-state you've stolen from the Palestinians.

I've tried to do it many times on Jow Forums but Jow Forums always brushes me off.
A Jew is a person of any race who believes in and (at least tries/wants to) follow the Jewish religion within the confines of the law of the host nation.

As I said many many times before, "atheist Jews" who are "proud Jews" are cancer.

Sounds great. Now convince the Israeli Chief Rabbinate and your fellow Jews to abide by that definition, and define the borders of your hate-based ethnoshithole you've stolen from Palestinians, and stop stealing our money and bribing our Congressmen, and we'll have this shit sorted out for the most part.

Everything Jews have ever suffered has been a result of their own behavior. And you've always had the option of disassociating yourselves from the people in your community who refuse to behave reasonably. You're the ones at fault, not us.

If someone in your group commits a crime, of course you're going to condemn that person and stop being around them.

You do realize Jews consider others as nothing but cattle?

Oh really? And when has the Jewish community adhered to that principle?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah

Condeming of Stalin and the Bolsheviks would be the biggest ones.

I'm sure you'll hear a lot of that from Bernie Sanders.

Besides, anyone can condemn people who become major symbols of depravity. I want to see when the Jews have turned over their own to the law for minor offenses, like responsible citizens. When it's not a matter of mass genocide, but of social responsibility. Even blacks have sometimes managed that level of human decency. Why not your people?

Whites treat Jews the way Niggers treat Whites.

It's pathetic.
>BAWWWWWWW I DIN DU NUFFIN IMA GOOD BOY STOP VICTIMIZIN ME AND GIB ME MUH GIBS

Pathetic. This is waste of the white mans time, but it's all these sniveling fucking Americans can think about. They are the same as Niggers.

Didn't Israel recently hand over a rapist in Israel to the American authorities?

never heard of it

>Whites (who have always been able to lynch Jews in any society they want but have generally chosen to treat them exceedingly well to the point where Jews are more prosperous than whites) treat Jews the way Niggers (who are an actual ethnic minority with real difficulty integrating due to recognizable physical traits) treat Whites.

You're fucking retarded, and from New Zealand. But I repeat myself.

Do you mean this case where he was indicted for a 2004 rape in 2006 and just recently extradited? Great job there, kikes. only took over a decade, and even that's an improvement over previous performances. And to think, you're our "greatest ally". Israel is only recently trying to shake its image as a place Jews can flee to in order to escape legitimate prosecution, and they're not doing a very good job of it. Start behaving like humans, kike.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-man-accused-of-raping-pennsylvania-teen-15-years-ago-extradited-to-u-s-1.6975656

He was probably only caught by the police there recently and turned over as soon as he was caught.

Bullshit. There's another case in Australia that's been dragging on for years. You people just won't turn over your own when you know they're guilty.

The fact that they work so hard to cheat god tells you just about everything you need to know.

>GIVE ME EXAMPLE OF X
>gives example of X
>N-NO GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF X BUT WITH GOALPOSTS PUSHED BACK FURTHER
>explains goalposts
>N-NO UGHGH... UH... WELL WHAT ABOUT Y OVER THERE HUH?!
Pathetic.

Those are actually required to avoid grey areas. We've discussed this to death already.

> 20th Maccabiah Games, were held in July 2017
you goddamn crafty kikes
they keep that shit quiet
NO KIKE BELONGS IN USA

fuck you cunt
they're the ones that are hateful and literally believe god told them to destroy us so the fucking "OTHER JEW JESUS" can come down and check they correctly cut and sucked their kid's dicks

I see, so your typically Jewish reaction to having your halfhearted effort at showing basic humanity criticized as inadequate is to utterly reject the criticism, thus proving your halfhearted effort at showing basic humanity was always just posturing and you really have no concept of what the basic rules of living peacefully in human society are whatsoever.

I think you may have just defined what it is to be Jewish.

>but also a completely helpless loser
see, they pick the winners and losers
THE KIKES ARE TRYING TO TELL WHITE PARENTS WHO THEIR KIDS CAN AND CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH
LET'S JUST BURN IT ALL DOWN

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6F44.png (1500x1552, 609K)

The opposite was true here, my friend, you were the one who embarrassed yourself. I wasn't the one constantly shifting goalposts, sperging out and then changing topic instead of admitting defeat gracefully. That was all you.

Cycle of hatred. Nobody started it. From Jews' perspective though, I can guarantee you that most Jews believe goyim started it and they are the victims. This is because you retards keep pushing collective blame, which helps push the cycle of hatred. And I guarantee you that if you kicked out all Jews from the West right now, Jews would continue seeing that as a purely pre-emptive act BECAUSE YOU KEEP GOING ON ABOUT COLLECTIVE BLAME LIKE THE IDIOT THAT YOU ARE.

>Be Jew
>Make fool of self online
>Declare victory and ignore all facts

Your playbook is getting predictable, Shlomo. Your people's tricks are well known at this point, whatcha gonna do when public awareness catches up with you?

>being this mad he lost and got proven wrong by verified facts
I'll be back next thread to embarrass you again.

>Being such a pathetic Heeb he makes a broad assertion based on one example where he was proven wrong
I'd welcome you back, but I have a rule against welcoming Jews anywhere. Why don't you go back to Shabbat.com to be with your wretched, scummy people? Or are you as averse to them as the rest of us?

doesn't look like much tbqh

Attached: The_flag_of_the_World_Zionist_Movement_at_Maccabiah_2013.jpg (3072x2304, 2.86M)

>proven wrong
I gave an example based on the requirements you provided that fit those requirements. You then shifted those goalposts like the lying rat that you are.
And you call me scummy? Lol.

And your "criticism" of my example was conjecture at best. I mean, so was my defense of it, but at least I'm willing to admit it. I don't lie and use deceit like you.

They have their own events in these games too. Unlike the real Olympics, they have an oven-dodging competition and an ambulance-chasing competition.
Why did that passenger bring a bag of garbage on the plane with him?

Who is the head of a given Jewish community?

>filthy goy
>normal

worry about not being raped by niggers mutt.

except shitskins. which are less than cattle.

Stf bros