Yang 2020! Get in here for energy

Yang is a JIDF project and is a faggot. He has no support.

Attached: 1552325174408m.jpg (791x1024, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When (((they))) shill this hard it's obvious thanks for the confirmation though.

Unholy alliance of seasoned Jow Forums shit posters and jdf kikes.

>Discredit Tulsi
Guess Im voting Tulsi now

>Yang is a JIDF
So first (((Trump))) and now (((Yang))) too? It figures. I guess elections are all pre-scripted make-believe anyway.

Bamp fuck xhang

Nice try kike Tulsi is a gun grabbing commie.

Stop answering those threads you fucking idiots.
It's a raid.
Sage.

i mean thats what that official totally real document that that anonymous person posted so if the jews want to discredit her im all for it. you know?

Reality check, the jews are shilling for trump

Attached: 4873652-6790847-Project_Rome_was_presented_to_the_Trump_campaign_team-a-15_1552178478073.jpg (306x419, 14K)

Attached: 4873654-6790847-In_the_above_document_created_by_Psy_Group_Trump_was_code_named_-a-81_1552199819942. (633x893, 158K)

Attached: 4873658-6790847-Cyprus_based_Psy_Group_reportedly_worked_on_a_proposal_for_a_cov-a-83_1552199819951 (633x903, 203K)

Anyone with an IQ over 60 knows its JDIF. Notice how all the race mixing and AOC threads disappeared? They too busy making yang shill threads now.

Attached: 1552288932875.jpg (480x447, 32K)

>"Every International Student To Get A Green Card" Under Yang.

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang

Yang gang

go get gang yanged faggot

Why does it look like a 1940's FBI dossier?

Attached: Special Notice To All Jews.jpg (675x863, 114K)

it doesn't its entirely different that teletype ADL docs these are modern dictates from up topp

fuck off disco trannys

Attached: 1546258052529.jpg (852x480, 120K)

in all seriousness though why would high level jewish shills use a direct google translate copypasta for the hebrew

Attached: 1545510430367.jpg (791x401, 53K)

wtf you mean (((people))) are muddying the waters so noone knows which way is up? color me shocked.

Fake and gay

because its fake bullshit by shills that love to capitalist wagecucks that love being confusedand victimized.

Shameful propaganda. Far Right is anti natsoc now of days.

natsoc was never a far right ideology it was lumped into that group with the alt-right label cancer. last I checked nobody on the far right was advocating for a welfare state

Attached: 1526042652091.png (704x654, 392K)

What so this person no one has heard of but is offering free money is a forced meme? No, really? How could I have been deceived, it's almost like this shilling campaign was created by Jews. If the next Hitler came around and offered Jews $1000 to vote for him you know those money grabbing kikes would

You have to be seriously autistic to not see these screenshots as fake.

why would JIDF attack trump when they are openly proud of trump and love him for giving them all the support and aid they need?

Attached: file.png (1484x989, 1.91M)

why would they even release it in english when they communicate in hebrew?

boomers think any paper printed and scanned with a header and bullet points must be official. it's pathetic.

so that everybody on Jow Forums could read it after it gets leaked duh

Is that a little Trump Pence cage for arabs????

>condemn trump as an antisemite
Gotta be a real brainlet to believe this hoax.

Attached: 3099251571.jpg (2360x1404, 170K)

Well they do attack constantly so maybe you're retarded

How many of the IDs in here saying this is fake will write "I renounce my Jewish faith" and post it?

yea because boomers think one of the most powerful and secretive spy agencies in the world would casually release this no questions ask

JIDF only attacks anti-trump posters when they complain about the 38 billion to israel. that's why you see memeflags in those threads going "w-who cares about israel anyway?"

don't you know the jidf still uses fax machines? also these things get leaked all the time thats why the preredacted it. pretty smart those jews really are high IQ

Its based in hollywood florida fag and they have been known to use anybodies off the street to do this shit. It isnt the first time weve seen people come out

>most powerful

Found the jew

good thing the jews haven't learned to master the use of the email yet and don't have the knowledge to fax documents that aren't written.

wtf are they even trying to accomplish with this schizophrenic propaganda platform?

>mossad isn't one of the more powerful agencies in the world
nigger are you retarded? those jews literally kill anyone who disagrees with them and carry out more assasinations than the kgb at its peak. don't even get me started on their 9/11 involvement.

Attached: file.png (698x512, 606K)

We dont know yet. One thing we do know is that all this YangGang stuff is part of their plan

>>mossad
So much so that they give these papers to literal nobodies in hollywood Florida to do their bidding. Remember shareblue? Same shit

two theories
A) it's /ptg/ boomers thinking they can fool Jow Forums with this low rent james bond fanfic false flag
B) babby's first larp
C) it's a shitposter fucking with the above because they'll unquestioningly believe it

This

mossad isn't the same as shareblue, why would one of the most secritiive spy agencies full of kikes release something like this in english and hebrew when all israeli communication and language is strictly hebrew? just because it looks official and has been scanned through a fax machine doesn't mean its real.

I am pretty sure the yang gang stuff is discord Trannies and lefty /pol. The Jews love Trump but pretend not to, unfortunately Trump is the only option at this point.

There’s no source on that meme.

ok leaf, are discord trannies behind pushing the "jews did 9/11 meme"?

Attached: file.png (600x307, 300K)

I'm pretty sure a far right discord fag behind Yang Gang would say this.

>discord servers are the reason why people are pushing the jews are behind 9/11 and run the government
let me guess, you think that's a bad thing that people are confronting the JQ

Attached: 1551674437997.jpg (768x499, 86K)

>Trump supports Israel
>Yang doesn't
>The Zionist Jews support Yang and dislike Trump
>It's impossible for someone to fake a document on the internet

Attached: 1453688112608.jpg (350x347, 40K)

>uses 'color' and 'colour' in the same document

Israelis don't spell it 'colour' you limey Brit. How's Brexit and roving bands of muzzy rape gangs working out for you?

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

those pesky chinamen are known for being jewish

fat nigger hit accelerate on that treadmill

don't forget the stenography message at the top. like the jews want to make sure whoever they are sending this to that they encrypted and decrypted the document on the physical piece of paper

Attached: 1552086208816.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 147K)

*crickets*

Yang who?

Why is this azn relevant?

>Trump
>An anti semite
>Literally gave Israel Jerusalem

Lol if people buy up this then that's incredibly concerning

1000$.

this shit isn't far right, it's far boomer
designed to fool retirees

"I renounce my Jewish faith"
it's not real

for what it's worth /leftypol/ hates Yang

Thats a good goy

Bump for truth.

This is where all the Yang shilling is coming from.

Wish I could just type up a paper, print and scan it, black something out in ms paint and post it.

Attached: 1552288434083.png (1080x1508, 362K)