Thinking of moving to Eastern Europe cause the girls don't bang niggers

Is it a good idea? I'm already rich financially.

Attached: SEREBRO-1.jpg (895x895, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
news18.com/news/india/topless-ukraine-activists-protest-at-indian-embassy-438786.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eastern Europe cause the girls don't bang niggers

Attached: kek me up, scotty.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

you sure, buddy?

Attached: 11A93F39-92CB-40EE-8033-74AEBA53E008.jpg (1166x933, 293K)

>eastern european girls don't bang niggers
western european girls are less likely to bang niggers though. EE is poorer so they fuck pretty much anything for bucks.

source: many prostitutes from EE serve in Delhi to the point that the Indian government had to block visa applications from women in places like Ukraine because prostitution is illegal in Delhi.

Budapest is a beauty
Go for it if you got the money, better than the western cuckholes for sure

>Thinking of moving to Eastern Europe cause the girls don't bang niggers

Attached: blackman.jpg (1243x593, 217K)

So you gonna be the the first nigger there
?

eastern european women bang asians though

Attached: yum.jpg (690x388, 202K)

Lmao okay Jamal whatever you say. Buddy has never even left the US.

Attached: CRNOED.jpg (640x856, 133K)

Cool, I can find a random picture of an African girl kissing a white guy. So a few women are sluts. Nothing new.

Yeah, you'll have a great time!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

BLACKED

>smashin buns

Attached: 1530997136167.jpg (760x507, 116K)

as long as israel evaporates in a hydrogen bomb, we'll all be laughing. hahaha think it just one good evaporation will lead to so many ejaculations!

Racist violence is increasing in Eastern Europe. White men patrol and target non-whites, it's awesome.

Lol, this often lets girls determine his life

Imagine being a streetshitter who will NEVER have a white gf, trying to post about euro girls.

LMFAO @ ur "lyfe" pranjeet

What makes you think they bang East Asians, Holmes.

The eternal kraut

That doesn't make him wrong though.
EE girls are notorious for this.

Paypal me money since ur rich

Attached: PepoOk.png (112x112, 15K)

If you're rich, why don't you hire some assassins and put our civilization back to rights?

>implying youre not a nigger
fuck off eastern europe's full

Should you?

Attached: e01f821c.jpg (3840x5760, 2.76M)

>girls don't bang niggers
only cause theres none here

Attached: 04e524e6.jpg (1800x2559, 460K)

LMFAO go back to pretending ur a westerner on flag-less boards you worthless streetshitting memeflaggot subhuman!
ROFL

People have sex with different races in every place in the world idiot

What did the poo say that was wrong? EE girls are known as being prostitutes pretty much worldwide.

What absolute shite. 2% of white women race mix and 4% of white men race mix here.
One in three of our registered sex workers (it’s 100% legal here) is an Eastern European.
Hot hostess pussy with her asshole in your face for £40 - £350 (depends which club you’re in and that’s the full deal prices, you are having everything they’ve got for that) has a 1 in 3 chance of being a registered one of what that leaf creature is wombling on about.

Don’t bother, they’re just the same old whores that are here, there’s just no shitskins where they live. At least not (((yet)))

OP, it is true about the girls, but we Eastern-europeans are still a bit of nationalists. So provided you can only speak English, you would be able to employ yourself only in big corporations, like IT area etc. But still, you will be regarded as stranger, and also state services are not on a level comparable to Western Europe or USA.

What does his Pirate flag mean?

Did you know that the capital of sex tourism Ukraine, had slut protests against streetshitters? When THAT happens you really should shut the fuck up LMAO
Nation of brown midget dirtballs talking about europe ROFLMAO dont make me laugh!!

>rich financially
plz take me with you

who is this sticky pixie?

fpbp

Give them the chance and I am willing to bet otherwise

Why are you so edgy? Did your basement family keep you up last night?

How are you planning on getting a visa? What about language and cultural differences? You can’t just move to another country like that, unless you hold an EU passport and plan to live in a EU country

Maybe Russia away from the big cities could be your best bet. I'm sure it's all isolated from the Negroids, thus no coal burners.

Because there are no niggers here, white thots think that banging nigger is cool so any nigger here would have lot of easy pussies. Usualy ugly, old and fat monsters you would not fuck but niggers don't care.

are you a black ?

Attached: niggadoge.jpg (412x408, 21K)

LULULUL the streetshitter's long lost cigan (gypsy) brother is here to defend him!!! Too good, Im laughing tears right now XDD
Be a good cigan and post ur sister's camwhoring page ahahahahaha!!!

I didn't go to Eastern Europe however I did leave the US. Best decision I ever made, do it.

She’s okay. 8/10, 8.5 on a good day, wouldn’t mind being seen with her in a club (that’s like sex magic BTW - if your girls hot all other girls want you).
I want to see the beef curtains on the first night I meet her though or she’d last 20 minutes and I’d be networking the room while she stares in the bar mirror pulling those faces.
(Anyone else get hypnotised by mirrors? I always used too but I’m half way through growing a long survival guy beard so I just cringe and want to go home when I see my reflection right now. I’m peculiar looking/handsome under this face rug but my chin dimple is covered and the longer it grows the darker strawberry blonde it goes instead of a blonde stubble beard like I usually wear. I’m starting to think either it’s a huge mistake or I dye the fucker but chicks tell me I need toner and a skilled hairdresser to get the red, black, brown & white hairs that have grown into it all to go blonde. I’m super fucked off it’s a three month effort).

>don't bang niggers
Seriously? That's the reason? You can find girls who don't fuck niggers virtually anywhere. Even in places of mostly niggers. In fact, those may be the only ones where such girls -aren't- the majority. Come on, there's something that you aren't telling us involved here, isn't there?

Find an asian girl in USA. They hate blacks more than anyone.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Fpbp

yes, and the protest happened because India was not allowing women from Ukraine entry into India because the govt. feared they would work as prostitutes so they opened up their tits and went to the Indian Embassy.

news18.com/news/india/topless-ukraine-activists-protest-at-indian-embassy-438786.html

you're getting needlessly riled up m8

Can confirm. Have been deployed and the women lost their shit for the nigs in my platoon. Wether at the clubs, the mall, a huge fucking church, a funeral.

Don't worry, you're government did right. EE women are all good digging whores. I grew up around them in Chicago.

Lol no only in Poland, but Poland is really shit country

LÖÖÖL epic streetshitter "news" conveniently glossing over the fact that pransheet tried molseting underage girls LMAO
>streetshitterstan denying visa to whitey
Do you actually think anyone is gonna fall for this one?
LowIQ subhuman LMFAO go drink some more cowpiss XD

No, but I lived in Eastern Europe for 19 years, so I know more about the girls that live here than you. If someone has money, is good looking enough(for the girl) or simply has a big dick(for the experience), they will fuck them without looking at their race. All the young girls get fucked at parties when drunk so Eastern Europe it isn t the "safe space" full of morality that you probably want "my nigga".