Imagine paying people just for existing

>imagine paying people just for existing
How does that help anyone?

Attached: yang2020.jpg (2048x1365, 294K)

Imagine being so much of a shill this board is already filled to the top with your gayness.
Sage.

they are being paid to not revolt as capitalism colapses
this helps the elites because they dont get murdered

I would rather pay for them to stop existing

It's a pipe dream 1000×3000000×12
Do this equation and you'll see that it cant be done.

Now there's an idea.

Attached: IMG-20190106-WA0009.jpg (578x435, 23K)

My bad
1000×300000000×12

Attached: againstme.jpg (1416x742, 429K)

He's right desu, Google has to pay me for doing this fucking captchas

We honestly need to hold that money back Incase the rich need to be bailed out again.

i think this is al to distract us from the fact that joe biden leads iowa polls withouth even formally enetering the race.

When billions are wasted non-stop with trillions in debt to other countries no one cares but as soon as you mention the money going to US citizens rather than special interest projects and aid to other trash countries everyone is concerned.

>US tax payer money to Israel
No one seems to care and if you are you are labeled anti-semitic.

>US tax payer money to US citizens
OMG!!! HOW COULD THIS HELP ANYONE?!?!?! THE END IS NIGH!!!

Or maybe to deal with the colossal fucking debt which has been hanging over our country for ages.

that's what we do for.....everyone except the white middle class.

>he cares about the debt
boomer spotted

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

>imagine not getting paid for existing

Attached: 1551985555339.jpg (750x725, 355K)

Nobody said giving more money to the jews was ant better of an idea

Reminder that UBI is just going to be the same as welfare. People aren't going to be smart with their money and will still end up in poverty and won't be able to afford food because of inflation.

im gonna let a bunch of illegals live in my basement
they get to live rent free, i get to claim all their yang bux
easy money lads

Attached: laughing-face-clip-art-43577.jpg (348x425, 24K)

Being a good citizen has a positive value to society, even if they don't do anything else.

>Take out trash and bring trash bins back inside
>Clean the sidewalk
>Say hi to strangers (prevents crime)
>Would call 911 is there was a car crash
>Scrub graffiti off
>Don't play loud music at night

What happens without good citizens? You get blighted neighborhoods that the government has to spend money to fix.

It sounds good now because you have the option to essentially opt out by supplementing your freebuxx with a job (which will pay significantly less than it currently does to match the feebuxx, but never mind that now, the options will be available). Three, maybe four generations later and UBI will be the only thing you have outside of a black market. You are handing civilisation to Globalism. You recon you'll have any say in where you'll live if they want to move a million Somalians into the country?

It's Communism, chaps, writ large. Sure, we'll have fun, but our names will be cursed in eternity by those unfortunates who come next.

Attached: 1547657757742.png (602x463, 189K)

3.6 trillion. definitely impos-

Attached: tril.png (1196x1034, 1.7M)

>government does literally nothing but provide UBI, taxes only enough to pay for last year’s UBI
>otherwise it’s anarchocapitalism

....did I just join the yang gang?

Here's the thing, I get being wary.

I'm not saying UBI HAS to be the solution, but if it's not that, do you have another idea? Because AI is here already, and is only going to become more prevalent.

>in 1900 90% of people worked on a farm. Now it's less than 2%, but most everyone still has a job.
>I'm sure new jobs will be created that we can't imagine.

Think of it like this: in the 1900s, a mentally retarded person could probably do physical labor on a farm. Nowadays, they either go on welfare, or have some super easy job.

Well, we're all the retards of the digital age. Most people work in repetitive routines, or otherwise follow a script that an AI could easily follow. You can hope that someone makes a job for you, but some of the only jobs that we have now that are going to be AI-proof for the forseeable future are trades like plumber or electrician.

Ones where you're doing manual work, moving around, dealing with brand new, unique situations every day, they require a lot of context from living as a human, etc.

Any new jobs will have to be ones robots can't learn. Are you sure most people can learn to do these jobs, or jobs like that?

Attached: 4ee220fe-69ab-4b63-aa8d-3a3fde4e87b7.gif (440x300, 549K)

I take one tausand. Me love Yang long time.

Ikr israel gets a lit of munny

We already insure a minimum standard in America via welfare programs, which are shit. If you're a NEET your situation is probably the same, you already get welfare and you get more money for it.

Yangbux are most effectively low-middle income stimulus. If you work a shit job to support yourself and pay bills, the additional money can make your wage more livable. You don't have to raise minimum wages.

UBI is actually the best free-market solution to inequality. Companies are taxed via VAT taxes, which basically raises the price of goods about 10% but across the board citizens have more money to spend on their needs. More people are buying cars, goods, investing in an education, new markets spring up, more people can afford new homes... The economy would be booming.

I know right

Attached: africa aid.gif (1000x585, 121K)