I get it why people hate niggers these days, they are basically backward monkeys...

I get it why people hate niggers these days, they are basically backward monkeys. But why did they hate them back in the 1800s to 1960s? I mean they worked hard that time and got shit for it.. they were also clean and discipline unlike the typical irish at that time

Attached: 7B9F8E7F-DB85-4345-B0C5-4074C67A94AC.jpg (236x354, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lynching_victims_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no trad black gf

Attached: 1551052547606.jpg (413x520, 33K)

No reason. Just following custom.

You really think those niggers that got lynched were innocent 100% of the time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lynching_victims_in_the_United_States

Modern women make me consider the possibility with their thot behaviour desu.

Because for every nigger who dressed fancily for a camera shot, there were still 10 others niggers hanging in alleys nigging about

They weren't hated generally, you can find a lot of empathy toward them in writing and letters of the people who lived in that time. It was the civil war and what happened during reconstruction that made you're average white person hate the negro.

nigs still nogged, even back then

it unironically hurts me that I was born in the wrong gen

Attached: dorothy.jpg (750x750, 80K)

THis. Plenty of niggers wear suits today, but they still nog like the niggers they are.

What? They just dressed decently but were still unhinged feral savages that attacked any white they could grab.

it's not that we hate them personally...it's that they're being used as pawns by jews to eradicate white people through BLACKED.com tricky kike tactics.

because they were niggers

hate = kike
hate = kike
hate = kike

if you ever forget this important lesson, you cannot possibly understand anything happening around you
hatred is the sign of kikery, it is how they are identified, it is the 'fruit of their tree'
the kike believes that everyone else hates in exactly the way they do, but that is because they can't imagine a world where they don't hate others, its too deeply ingrained in their soul

remember that the black race skyrocketed into material and spiritual success after interacting with the white man, and that this is the natural consequence of God's blessing, and there's nothing natural about whites and blacks hating each other

>Update
there's nothing natural about loving them either. Nobody loves strangers. The world is fucking evil bro. Get over it.

I hate niggers because they leech off white man's accomplishments, i do like Black people who obey laws, who have jobs and can sustain themselves and their family's.

i still think it's best to deport all of them to California and rename it Wakanda

what was it about this time period that exuded so much style and class?

Attached: classy.jpg (640x976, 86K)

>the world is evil
because the god and father of kikes, Lucifer, has been given temporary stewardship over the communication of this world
God, in the form of Jesus Christ has already overcome this world, so its condition doesn't matter
there is nothing preventing whites and blacks working together, being led by the Holy Spirit of God

the vast majority of niggers were porch-sittin' monkeys who didnt do shit but steal and kill

Typical kike response. The world isn't evil, your people make it that way. The sooner humanity sheds the burden of the jew, the sooner we can explore the stars

People aspired to be respectable in the eyes of others.
Now a days people expect others to respect their degeneracy.

Because they behaved the same way then as they do now, just not with anywhere near the same amount of enabling.

This
/thread

>You really think those niggers that got lynched were innocent 100% of the time?
You really think those "Victims" were telling the truth 100% of the time?

and even if a nigger did commit such crimes the punishments are not just not to mention the amount of evidence needed to prove they did such crimes.

Attached: yh.png (1451x69, 9K)

most of that list is fake also sometimes blacks were lynched by blacks...people believed in justice back then and when jew corruption and shystering reared its ugly head goyim knew what to do