Fake abos btfo

One Nation party wants DNA tests for "abos" getting abo gibs to make sure they're really abos.
Turns out when the government gives abos money for being abos race doesn't even go skin deep. Blue eyed blondes suddenly discovered their 1/87th abo ancestry and started collecting their $1000/month.

Fake abo hate thread?

Attached: aboornot.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/Publications_Archive/CIB/cib0203/03Cib10
oddee.com/item_98435.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's retarded and a waste of money. Just get a translator and demand they speak Abo.
Mexico and the rest of Latin America uses language to determine if they are natives.

>Implying it wouldn't take Australians all of a long weekend to learn the 20 words in the Abbo language.

>1/87th abo ancestry and started collecting their $1000/month.
Based af. I wish I could pull something like that off in my country.

>$1000/month
Abos get Yangbucks?

>Petrol
>Sniff
>Sleep
>Alcohol
>Rape

Do I get my $1000 a month yet

Dirty race traitors

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw

Attached: white abos.jpg (1024x721, 476K)

Yikes. How the fuck are we the same species.

and leftist mark latham is fucking pauline on the regular and now they're pro islamic

who cares about abo gibs, how about we stop sending the fucking indonesians money, or importing more africans?

You don’t even have to have abo blood to claim to be aboriginal. All you need is acknowledgment from an “elder” that your part of their “community”

Im 1/8th navajo. Do I qualify for gibs? I look white as fuck though

>The definition of Aboriginality has a long and contentious history in Australia. Different classification systems (many with significant personal and social consequences) have moved in and out of fashion. Even today, two very different definitions are concurrently in use. One, predominating in legislation, defines an Aboriginal as 'a person who is a member of the Aboriginal race of Australia'. The other, predominating in program administration but also used in some legislation and court judgements, defines an Aboriginal as someone 'who is a member of the Aboriginal race of Australia, identifies as an Aboriginal and is accepted by the Aboriginal community as an Aboriginal'.

aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/Publications_Archive/CIB/cib0203/03Cib10

haaaaaaaa

1/2, 1/8, 1/4

You can breed the ugly out of them in a few generations but it takes a few more generations to breed the gibsmedat out of them.

Attached: 1473856458156.jpg (940x622, 135K)

Fuk bro ded

Jesus Christ. That's the same in the US, but we have blood quantum laws to prevent new age hippie fucks from cashing in on the benefits.

I have no idea about noongas but I would like to say I hate all native people. Everything that isn't an anglo-celt needs to be subjected.

Attached: 4b8fd7c37cbf7045714833642a1ed228.jpg (738x1005, 159K)

Coon dog here. Seriously it actually pisses right me off when I see people on welfare.. if you don't work you should get nothing. I left school when I was 15 my dad died because he was an alcoholic. He never worked I was so ashamed so I left school got a job as a sand blaster then got an apprenticeship as an industrial spray painter. I started my own sand blasting and painting business. I employed my younger brother when my mum died of cancer and I have wipped a work ethic into him. Seriously the welfare has to stop it's so destructive. I have literally raised my younger brother and sister. I'm pretty set up now but when you spend 9 hours a day in a fucking moon suit sandblasting in the humidity of the NT and when you get your tax at the end of all the hard work you've done Going to ungrateful scum on the doll you start to see the system punishes people who actually have a go

I have been told that questioning some one's heritage is actually an offense here in Oz (pertaining to abos of course )

An interesting aside for this is I have read that they done a 23 and me, on pure blood Aborigines from west Oz and they have no genetic markers to existing haplogroups in Africa, none at all, this can only mean (by my limited knowledge ) they are direct decedents from Homo Erectus, and so the forty thousand year stuff is probably on the inside!

funny stuff.

LOL don't want that $70,000 HECS debt and want a city job straight out

Depends on tribe. Some take up to 1/32

So you might be in the clear if you can prove it.

I dunno if this is fair, I saw a white bloke once waiting to see someone at an aboriginal legal services place. I thought he was abusing the system, but when I heard him speak and saw him walk it was obvious he’d grown up in an aboriginal family and was confused with all the white fella paperwork

Wow good call dont dox yourself

if you have any abo blood. Someone somewhere in your family tree fucked one of those.
hang your head in shame you monkey fucker.

uhh it's gonna take a few more gens to get them attractive. The middle one....MAYBE on a good alcohol binge.

suck shit cunt.

abos have a walk?
hahahaahahah

wth man, i figured everyone just walks. Now i know there is an "abo" walk hahahaha

what would be the cutoff percentage of dna? i dont completely understand how genetic inheritance works but i was under the impression people get a random 50% of dna from each parent. so if both your parents were half aboriginal and half european you could end up with a very different dna result to a sibling.

Yeh youd both still be halfcastes though and no its not a random 50 percent there is dominance and recession of genes and throwbacks. Its not like grabbing 4 things out of a box of cadburys favourites.

How TF aren't people recognizing Abos just by their looks? It's not like these are 2 mixes of equally human populations anyway, the difference is visible to the naked eye.

>Its not like grabbing 4 things out of a box of cadburys favourites.

thats how i thought it worked. so if both your parents are 50% native does thst mean you will be roughly 50% yourself? i knew a couple that were both half polynesian half european and one of their babies turned out blonde and blue eyed. i thought it was because he randomly got the european genes even though darker features are usually dominant.

R A R E
A
R
E

they're only real abos if they have a whistling dick or are excised

Attached: 1549509146986.png (617x1404, 197K)

find something else to complain about alcohol neets are only increasing and you're going to pay for them

Aboriginals are some of the coolest fellows around. Most of the outcasts are the ones you see in the cities as they've been kicked out of their tribes.

Attached: tenor.gif (278x202, 2.29M)

>papua new guinea
>sucking off elders
> rock apes
>Bush demons

Attached: 7661a1284420633-big.jpg (178x178, 10K)

>they're only real abos if they have a whistling dick or are excised

So...abbos are Jews?

kinda worse
pic related is what penile subincision looks like

Attached: 1542335785412.jpg (1440x1080, 202K)

Nah mate they’re all fucking pogs

its just yawning.

Honestly, you are probably a faggot having that on your computer, Also you need to be more accurate with your referencing as you are throwing a blanket term for what is, in particular, Papua new guinea traditions.

Attached: prehistoric-bee-gathering.jpg (331x450, 40K)

>Operation of Subincision, Warrumanga Tribe, Central Australia
cope more

Attached: 1549281446587.jpg (2782x2418, 3.06M)

they look like fucking actual honest to god black spray painted babboons, how could ANYONE fuck up IDing an abo? christ almighty

oddee.com/item_98435.aspx

Lmao, you find all your information from sites like this? you talking about a group over 600 different tribes not every single one of them was weird.

Attached: 1509e34005183da5ea4eb29150f341e5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

feels so retarded to call it an operation

nope
both pics I posted are from the wikipedia page for subincision
deal with it, abogan

>Austrian

Met a blonde haired "abo" while in Japan. He was absolutely triggered when a black guy said he couldn't say nigga. Saying how his people were oppressed and he had every right to use it

Ummm...so if I tick “yes” on any form where it asks if I’m an Abo do you think they will try and confirm it??

same shit

Good. They need to do this in Canada and the USA, too.

> Because you'd look up this type of shit cause your french checks out.
> Again, Wrong not aboriginal but admire them for living in this environment for 50,000 years.

Attached: 1549025692609.gif (384x288, 3.03M)

>n-n-n-not aboriginal
funny that's what triggers you, and not the congenital 60-ish IQ
both are quintessentially aboriginal, though

How can you even breed a full abo ? Do you have weird plants that give you deadly boners in Australia or what?

it just takes being a drunk irish convict, apparently

That also explain the English as a people. Good to know.

>One Nation party wants DNA tests for "abos" getting abo gibs to make sure they're really abos.
This is a problem, because recently your hospitals, thanks to some loony lefties offended by terms like "octoroon" which identified aboriginality, destroyed the evidence of your genetic past by deleting the records of such terms.

Some part indigenous people were infuriated by this. How fucking dare they.

lmao, typical post about >My IQ.
You are definitely showing you are a faggot now. They have medicines which could treat SARS and other gram-positive and gram-negative resistant strains of bacteria. They have unique and interesting botanicals and their memorization techniques are amazing EG their songlines. Which they could then use to find food, medicine and animal migration tracks. Some of their cultures should and must be studied to better us now and in the future. you obviously haven't been to Alice Springs which is a hellscape or travelled in the deserts of Australia otherwise you'd have an appreciation for them.

Attached: gijoe6.jpg (302x225, 78K)

There's a lot of "winging it" in their language. I know aboriginals do this with english. They just say things according to the sound and tone of what they say some times.

I don't think any other race on the planet is this linguistically perceptive to such small details. It's weird.
You using a word with a plosive may seem little to you, but it's actually important to them.

WE

Attached: 1538027962312.jpg (500x375, 65K)

>1/8
Way too dark.

Who the hell would fuck one of those?

>skulls are longer than caucasian
That said, that caucasian skull is not pointed enough.
I've always considered boongs to have a different, unusual brain to other races.. I don't really know why. But it makes their perception of things very weird, almost schizophrenic.

>pointed skull is a good thing
user, I...

Attached: 1552304694723.jpg (980x1154, 124K)

i categorically refuse to believe they are the same species as me. is that racist?

But look how big that skull is.
That's my point. The aboriginal is a weird specimen.

>Using skull measurements to back up your retarded point of view, Enjoy your pseudo-science you fucking moron.

Attached: 255px-DiC-HeadmanA.jpg (255x191, 7K)

technically, it is specism
and that's a good thing

Attached: 1547256133824.png (491x708, 685K)

Racism is a stupid concept made up by a subversive kike and it's a denial of hard science.

>WUZ

Attached: 1538530566847.jpg (962x642, 374K)

I don't think aboriginals want to be considered as the same as other races either. Why would you want to limit your racial uniqueness?

In 2200 this will be the headline in the UK with the same looking people.

Yeah, when having to deal with white peaple stuff it’s slouched shoulders, head down and just cowed and awkward

better to drink VB then cock like you french faggot. Why don't you go show some more people your collection of penis images?

Attached: 1549975882824.jpg (588x647, 27K)

I'd rather die piss poor in a pit than pretend to be an abo.

same question could be asked of native americans and Iberians.

I also have a collection of bogan beauties, if that's more your thing

Attached: 1526000048229.jpg (553x517, 132K)

That's called anxiety.
Abos have anxiety issues simply because they've grown in an environment where everything tries to kill them. It's naturally selected.
Hence why they have massive grog issues. The anxiety get's too much.

I see they still havent invented the fire to sit around while drinking.

Why? Do you collect such crap I guess it's kinda a faggot thing to do right? Once you see a penis you save it onto your hard drive then wait for your turn when Mohammad has finished?

Attached: gi-joe-intruder.jpg (500x375, 120K)

Think of the recycling dough you could get from that.

they invented it, but then lost it after having set most trees on their continent on fire
but they still managed to invent sleeping on asphalt that's been warmed during the day, so there's that (thoug being black and sleeping on a road at night comes with its own problems)

>be abogan
>call anyone a fag

Attached: 1530114881401.jpg (800x533, 112K)

Hillary.....put some damb clothes on ...for fucks sake.

I once heard a story from Meekatharra about a "storm" that willowed from the horizon... was just a pack of boongs. Came into the general store for bread apparently, the store attendants needed to spray them for smell and fly repellant. The guy telling the story was eating a lamington on their porch, one of the boongs just decided to do his business right then and there, on the other side of the road.

They are total head cases.

Their actual brain is pretty small

Attached: oogabooga.jpg (1024x541, 42K)

Wait....you crazy motherfuckers breed with those things?

I actually met an abo tranny once. Weird dude.

It's more the shape that is the issue though. I think their biggest issue is mental illness frankly, though clearly it is only illness compared to our modern society. That said, boy I've met some mouth breathers.

Just like all of your other posts you parrot what others have said. Pretending that anything you've said in the many post you've done is novel in any sense of the word. You just can't think for yourself lmao. Why you even salty about aboriginals in the first place you saved so many images from other threads.

> French faggot is an NPC

Attached: 255px-Cobra_Tele-Viper_(RAH)_01.jpg (198x320, 31K)

Abos are funny though.

>be me, business user
>in straya on business last month
>there will be a speech by an abo activist at the reception after the trade talks
>cool, wonder if they'll play didgereedoo
>wait around curious for the abo to show up
>white old lady with red curls takes the stage
>mfw she introduces herself as the abo
>long sufferer of white oppression
>history wawa pls more gibs
>bitch is whiter than I am
>no didgereedoo
>next day
>walking around Melbourne
>come across actual abos, very dark skinned, unmistakable face structure
>every single last one of them is passed out in the street
>drunk, high, dead, or all three
>most shockingly, every single local acts as if the dead/drunk abos are invisible
>as if they don't exist or are scrap paper or fallen leaves
>woke dangerhair fatties who'll tell you off for offending a middle class, ugly white tranny on twitter abound, act as if the real abos are empty cans, or dog shit
>wonder if I should call an ambulance or the cops for the passed out/dead abos
>decide not to, strayans might think I'm crazy for not playing along
>strayans are cunts and will always be self-serving cunts, and all their blabbing about diversity and support for muh abo communities is lip service

underrated

They are king billy coke bottle is an absolute legend.

Attached: 1549728856127.jpg (400x263, 17K)

this

> melbourne

melbourne is the fucking worst place on this planet. Go rural.

Attached: 1549073025389s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It's the complete opposite situation with boongs than with niggers. They have very recessive genes. So recessive, they worry about genocide today.

You thought white people had issues with this, the boong has it 10x worse. Especially considering the stolen generation, an actual state enforced doctrine forcing it.
But.. at the same time I've heard horror stories of tribal issues with children, from indigenous people today. I met one in particular avoiding his family in the next town for fear of being murdered. This is up north west where reservation problems are a big deal.

Jesus christ, what a trip. I've never been this happy to have been blessed with some neanderthal dna.

>you parrot what others have said
so, still above abos, then

Attached: 1542362860461.jpg (407x405, 107K)