Should men spank their wives? And if so, when?

When and why did men stop disciplining their wives?

Attached: Spanking.jpg (470x246, 101K)

My bf spanks me sometimes

Spanking during missionary intercourse isnt physically possible and therefore degenerate.

>And if so, when?
Whenever she misbehaves. If she acts like a child then you should treat her like one.

ok but we're not talking about gaybos

>When and why did men stop disciplining their wives?
When the women became able to call a posse of uniformed men with guns on her husband on whim.

Attached: 066-.jpg (3872x3000, 2.12M)

Yes daddy

freaks!

Why leave marks. Use carotid chokes. Just learn how to apply a simple rear naked choke. 99.9% of women can't defend them. Whatever state they were in that caused them to get choked, they are no longer in the state when they wake up. They wake up confused, a little scared, but calm. No marks/evidence and they're never sure if that was cause enough to go the cops.

Feminists ruined the men with their fluoride and now they are scared to do their duty to their old lady and belt her when she lips off.
Well, my old lady gets the belt across the ass if she leaves dishes in the sink.

You are all degenerate.

Sexual implications
Discipline is a lot less physical these days, leading to an effect that contributes to itself in which physical contact is inherently sexual to some degree.
I don't really have proof of this, but I think it makes the most sense. Because we have become less willing to resort to physical actions, the only people who do are usually fetishists.

I'm sure you could spank her in a way that wasn't sexual if you really wanted to, though

Attached: spanking.jpg (510x719, 147K)

Are face spanks ok?

my bf slaps me sometimes

Kill yourself

and what's your reaction?

faggot

Attached: 4140994705.jpg (1866x1620, 191K)

he almost never does it but when he does its just really surprising and hot.
no its not ive been on hrt too long for it to be gay

Kill yourself x2

pretty gay m8

When they do something you told them not to; >drag her to the bedroom,
>sit on bed
>pull her skirt up or pants down
>bend her over your leg
>hold her down with your left hand, maybe her arms behind her back
>give her a few spanks, then rub her pussy a bit with the right
>she'll start to calm down
>when she is docile enough you can move your left hand to between her legs
>rub her clit
>resume rhythmic spanks with the right hand >don't stop till she cums
>toss her on the bed
>go wash your hands
She'll be left confused, dominated, & satisfied.

Yes.

Attached: slapped.gif (384x216, 1.92M)

Death to Israel kike

> Should men spank their wives?

> Implying this wasn't sexual in the first place

I spank my wife on the regular. But more importantly, I do so in front of all three kids. 1 boy and 2 girls.

Noice. My gf is accepting of the same when she fucks up

my gf slaps me all the time

Not really. I mean. I get wood every time I sit mine down for a spanking. Whether she's in tears at the end of it or not her pussy is soaked and I'm rock hard, nothing to do but show her your love can be tender too.

>When

Anytime she misbehaves.

It's hard when my girlfriend likes it. It should be acceptable. I'm now convinced that women act out to be punished

Kek. Good one.

Thanks user. I'll give it a try.