Go to Slovakia

>go to Slovakia
>speak Hungarian
>bunch of Slovakians shoe up with baseball bats
"This is our holy land of Slovakia, you madjarski scum, I won't let you evil oppressors besmirch our beautiful 20 year old nation with your foul stench"

Lmao what is their problem?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Slovakia-Hungary_600x600 (1).jpg (400x320, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atruroman.hu/hu/nicolae-balcescu-roman-gimnazium-altalanos-iskola-es-kollegium
youtu.be/6FCwxs-Nd_E?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- - BOZORG ALERT - -

idk man when I went to Dunaszerdahely even the hungarians spoke in slovakian to me

Attached: comment_8JQLpAtqzltBw9bJ1yQMDsElrB2faLRp.gif (384x486, 2.11M)

Poles should team up with Magyars and ethnically cleanse Slovaks and restore Upper Hungary and thus a common Polish-Hungarian border once more

Join the Highwaymen's Army

Because you get beat up, or sent to jail (like that teacher) for speaking Hungarian
It's almost like violence and terror will protect your culture, while pessimism lets your enemies destroy yours

Is it Betyársereg?

I hate hungarians desu

Like we actually give szekelrs in Romania to learn in hungarian like cucks even up to College/University so pretty much all of education.
None of the other countries where they are a minority do that and we stil get the most complaints.

Slovakians are boss and get fked m8.

EU here , stop fighting you fucking faggots .

Attached: 0944_-_WA6KafX.jpg (750x750, 58K)

Itt a vég.

Az anyád picsája koszos oláh geci.
atruroman.hu/hu/nicolae-balcescu-roman-gimnazium-altalanos-iskola-es-kollegium

Nah,we do that here as well.The only country that actually treats them like shit is Ukraine.

>Itt, things that never happened

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

>go to Slovakia
>speak Polish
>Everybody understand me
That's all i can say in topic. You probably went to some shithole in slovakia man.

They are still rightfully pissed that we let NATO (mainly US) bomb the shit out of them using our airspace and airports when Serbia tried to remove the bosnian muslim subhuman scum that were killing their people.

Pic related is everyone's problem in the Carpathian basin

Attached: 1524461483959m.jpg (1024x713, 190K)

>Slovakians with baseball bats
nobody even plays baseball here lmao, back to Budapest magyarshitter

America would probably atack us

What problem, meme maps?because I also have one for you

Attached: 1551215692597.jpg (540x420, 41K)

That sport is seriusly retarded desu, im already at busapest

>What's their problem
Literally all of our neighbors are nigger-tier, and to make it worse, almost all of them are meme countries (expect Austria, Serbia and Croatia).
They are good-for-nothings who can only be kept in check if you beat them up and send them to the fields to work.
Slovaks? Romanians? Ukrainians? Slovenians? Bah, they are just peasants without culture and a normal language. Eastern/Central Europe's main problem is that it's filled with meme countries artificially created after WWI, half of them should be erased.
>slovaks
>goat fucking shepherds from Northern Hungary
>romanians
>inbred illegal immigrants turned into peasants by generous Hungarian nobles
>hohols
>Slav peasants
>Slovenians
>Slav fishers
>Serbians
>Slav peasants, sometimes border guards
>Germans
>Nobles who remained peasants in their soul
>But the good kind of peasant who actually realize that hard labor is the key of stepping forward

Attached: such is life in hungary.jpg (1955x384, 301K)

Don't see why one would post that map. All it does is show that you did not earn what they held for hundreds of years, it was simply given to you -- you were never able to take it yourselves.

Trips of truth

Based. I'm persistently amazed at the niggerish peasantness of this country. Dig it out and place it next to Malawi and it would fit hand in glove.

Things that never happened: Season 3942, Episode 25

Here's one for you
>romania
>a country
Literal meme country like Kosovo or Ukraine. Also the same identity crisis, since you have no culture.

Attached: romaniaparazita.2.jpg (480x249, 30K)

Based Moravian vlach

Not only America, Romania, Slovakia and Serbia formed a treaty to lynch you if you ever try to expand your borders

Stop. Those are your children.

Attached: 4ABAFA58-6568-4180-AA64-E6CF7A9E0936.png (720x944, 513K)

Slovakia lel

Based and magyarpilled.

Most of these tiny fake states the size of a Tesco parking lot shouldnt even exist.

Attached: hungarians poles hug on border 1918.jpg (602x389, 50K)

>what are the Romanian troops in budapest?
I guess they went there in vacantion

who hates hungarians and why
I thought everybody likes hungarians

You guys are the poorest fucks in the country

Hungary is the proof that immigration kills even if its white, subbuman slavshits came here and we should have genocided all of them they are worse than jews, now they try revwriting historY to justify their subbuman existence

Not Hungarian. But they are even more impoverished than the average Romanian? Wew.

Where is the argument? Borders change all the time and besides all those regions had Romanian majority and wanted to be part of Romania.

I wouldnt lel at anybody if I were Hungary

well slovaks are human and the others are gypsies, fair response imho

why not hungarians are respectable and decent people

Everyone should just speak English instead.

Attached: anglo (1).gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Slovakia Slovenia whatever

Says the literaly nigger who only achived anything riding on russian cock

I just got back from EE Hungary is a total shitpit at least the Slovaks know how to have a good time fuck yeah boys pour me another borovicka

>Slovakia
I think you mean Eastern Bohemia, Magyar

>Slovaks with baseball bats
not a single person has ever played baseball here
OP is a victimhood crying faggot
>making up laws that don't exist

>our beautiful 20 year old nation

Attached: raw.png (244x224, 97K)

>except Serbia

Servia doesn't exist

based aussie, have one on me bratu

Lets all believe hungarian pseudo historians that claim that whenvthey arrived in europe they found empty land and colonised it, everybody camed after them.

I'm still hoping that Hoholland will fall apart and we'll have a common border again.

Attached: aseebV7.jpg (633x355, 34K)

It was not empty but Avars were killed or intigrated your gipsy kind firt came after the mongol invasion

What is Austria?

Just keep in mind you're next. Liberation is coming for YOU.

I once had a hooker from Hungary, Zofia or something. She literally begged me to shit on her tits. Best 100 Euros ever spent. I assume all Hungarians are exactly like that.

>go to slovakia
>speak austrian
>swimming in pusi
>go to hungaria
>speak austrian
>swimming in pusi
hmm

>speak austrian
wut?

Look at this bozgor waiting like a scavanger, fucking pathetic it shows the true nature of this parasites

LOL who the fuck asked you anything, you worthless streetshart memeflag? Fuck outta here

>Meme country

But wait, other hungarians here told me that it was empty, they lied to me???

>austrian
You did what now

t. 25 yo kissless virgin

>go to czecherslovakia
>swimming in pusi
>spea-
>swimming in pusi
>speak aust-
>swimming in pusi
>speak austrian
>elected mayor
>swimming in pusi
hmmm

>go to brothel
>swimming in exclusively romanian pusi
hmm

you have to be a deformed romanian to not swim in pussy in any of these shitholes

Did this faggot fall on his head when he was little ?

The empty land theory is older than Romania and been debunked longer than slovakias existence

LMAO what the fuck are you doing in a euro thread you worthless streetshit?

How can I get a cute magyar gf?

Unlike you, we actually have history, and it was unnecessary for us write down over-romanticized meme history in our history books.
We're not larping as Huns, but you constantly larp as Daco-romans and rightful heir of the Roman Empire. It's really pathetic and cringeworthy, how an irrelevant memecountry tries to act like he's hot shit, while his biggest achievement is breeding like rats and infesting its neighboring countries.
You're not Romans, nor Dacs, you're just romanized Albanian shepherds and merchants who migrated North from the Balkan's heartlands, then got mutt'd by Cumans, Turks, and gypsies. You were never a majority in Transylvania until the XVIII. century.
The first romanian migrant wave came after the Mongol invasion, the second one after the Great Turkish War, since the population loss was severe and nobles needed peasants on the fields. This is what you are: a peasant nation. You've never had a nobility, nor intellectuals, so the void was filled by retarded Orthodork priests, who thought they are hot shit because they can read and write (in the better cases). The proof is even there on the Transylvanian coat of arms
>The sun and moon stands for the Székelys
>The turul for the Hungarians
>The castles for the Saxons
Your kind wasn't even considered a ethnicity in Transylvania. Even your flag is made up, since you only reused the colors of the Transylvanian Coat of Arms, because you were already chimping out for more landgrabs the moment your country was created in the late XX. century.
With history like this, I'd also make up a new one for myself

Attached: xvi-xvii migration to hungary.jpg (1058x793, 172K)

How every austrian is born

1000 years later after switching sides. Topkek.

based austrobro

>Czechoslovakia
no such thing

Attached: A5D4F668-9991-4F40-B68C-315B1AA8030A.png (2342x1028, 124K)

that's rich from a country that literally landgrabbed everything.
Gypsy scum. Even Moldovans hate you. It is well-known in the region that Wallachia bred the most notorious leeches and parasites in the region.

Attached: 1540816774955.jpg (1000x670, 282K)

>laszlo post-trianon butthurt historical revision posting again

Attached: 1551880522196.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Empty land theory had traction only in hungary to ease your butthurt

Rude

>speak austrian
>austrian
what?

>other hungarians here told me that it was empty, they lied to me???

Let me guess, you saw that propaganda from Daniel Roxin, didn't you?

Attached: 1517545831920.jpg (1226x1500, 441K)

Try denying it then. You're literally the second biggest meme country after Kosovo.

Well ofc you all tought it was Always Hungarian and there were no intelectuals in romania before the ww2 i doubt there is any even now.

>i doubt there is any even now.
Come on, they have Nihil

Attached: 1551646025597.jpg (702x687, 168K)

>Today on TV, a story wich never happend.
There is literally nothing left of chauvinism here or any hate against hungarians these days.
Maybe in towns like Žilina but a Hungarian would never ever go there.

Today even fucking fascists are with Hungarians, we got 2 hungarian presidental candidates and 2 /ourguys/ are pro-Orban.

Pic related, Slovenská pospolitosť together with Jobbik, something unimaginable few years back.

Attached: Hun.png (1440x797, 1.42M)

based hunbro

I think those guys are from the MNA.
>fascists
I thought they were Christian larpers.

>butthurt paprika posting

Attached: received_2110905398962116.png (1868x843, 502K)

Bázisolt magyarok. Mikor fogjuk ölni az *Láhokat??

we should team up borátom, this Trianon shit is getting outdated. There are already few of us based countries here in Europe as it is.

Oszefutnánk egy másik életben

Eh they ofcourse are turbo christians.

But they ofcourse are fascist or atleast were, look at pic rel. Marching through town in Hlinka Guard uniforms.

Attached: kotlelarp.jpg (486x324, 65K)

So true.... I learned about this at university when i took a history of the balkans class.
I use this as an example to compare how the vlachs took over the same way the mexicans are taking over the southwest USA.

Vlachs on suicide watch. Meme country of migrant pesants.
This same thing is happening in the US. compete with the fake history invention and the erasing of white history to be pro mexican/latino.

Attached: 1549918977581.jpg (706x738, 206K)

"Meme" country thats doing better than you. Im not claiming Slovakia as an independent political state has a long and rich history but your chauvinistic narratives about the history of the Hungarian Kingdom as some kind of Magyar nation state where the few minorities which lived there were just peasents while all Magyars were proud glorious noblemen is just retarded.

I thought they are fidesz because of the flag.
You can check it out yourself
>youtu.be/6FCwxs-Nd_E?t=52

Attached: kotlebin.jpg (557x466, 54K)

Only the croats had nobility ofc the Hungarian were majority peasants too but you were ALL peasants nothing else

Why dont you learn how to poo in loo instead you worthless streetshit memeflag?

expect these kids will kill you the moment they become able to do that

Hungarian nationalist historical revisionism is something. They try to synchronize their supposed nativeness in the Carpathian Basin because muh Trianon was just so unjust with their "turanic" steppe herritage.
Absolutely incorrect. Just look up the herritage of one of your greatest national heros - Lajos Kossuth. Ethnically Slovak noble families did exist. The theory that Slovaks didnt play a part in the development of the Kingdom and were just shepards is a misconception altough a very popular one in Hungary and Slovakia.