Coalition of Catholics cut off funding to homo/pedophiles

churchmilitant.com/news/article/coalition-of-concerned-catholics-we-wont-give-another-dime

As committed Catholics, we are concerned that not enough is being done globally about the abuse crisis in our Church. Presently, the issue is the abuse of seminarians, priests, brothers, deacons, religious and other adults — both male and female — by those in the presbyterate, diaconate, episcopate and other religious.

Homosexuality has infiltrated the Church, and the majority of the abuse comes from clergy and religious with same-sex attraction disorder perpetrated upon post-pubescent boys and men.
Additionally, the corresponding cover-up of these abuses by those in authority — your brother bishops, archbishops and cardinals — is even more reprehensible. With the conclusion of the Meeting on the Protection of Minors in the Church, known colloquially as the Vatican abuse summit, we see essentially that nothing new was accomplished and we were only offered platitudes, bromides and politically correct cleric-speak by those in the hierarchy, including our Holy Father, Pope Francis — the servant of the servants of God.

Thus, members of this faithful coalition will not be donating to your annual stewardship appeal. Instead, the hard-earned dollars of the laity will go to organizations that are helping to uncover and report on these abuses in the hopes of real reform. They are:

BetterChurchGovernance.com
FaithfulShepherds.com
Bishop-Accountability.org
InternationalCoalitionofLaity.com
CatholicLaity.us
LepantoInstitute.org
ChurchTransparency.com
LifeSiteNews.com
ComplicitClergy.com
PrayforBishops.com
ChurchMilitant.com
RomanCatholicFaithful.com

Attached: 41900355_1521143361364325_900470963399819264_n.jpg (320x238, 11K)

About time

We will continue to do this, and encourage others nationally and internationally to do the same, until we see clear evidence that you and your brother bishops in the USCCB are confronting, in both word and deed, the corruption and evil present among your ranks. We can no longer tolerate malevolence at the expense of those trusting the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church.

Your sheep are hurting, Excellency. We have been marginalized. Victims are still on the periphery and have not been accompanied on their journeys of healing. You have been called to "listen radically," so please do not let the voices of your flock fall on deaf ears. Ubi est tenebrae fiat lux! Where there is darkness, let there be light!
Main Menu
COALITION OF CONCERNED CATHOLICS: WE WON’T GIVE ANOTHER DIME
NEWS: US NEWS

Print Friendly and PDF
by Church Militant • ChurchMilitant.com • March 8, 2019 113 Comments
On abuse crisis, we've received 'platitudes, bromides and politically correct cleric-speak by those in the hierarchy'

You are not signed in as a Premium user; we rely on Premium users to support our news reporting. Sign in or Sign up today!

The Coalition of Concerned Catholics, a group of lay faithful primarily concerned with the dissent, heterodoxy and apostasy present in the Church, recently published an open letter to Bp. Felipe Estévez of the diocese of St. Augustine, Florida. They have given Church Militant permission to republish it in full.

Your baby sucking rabbis are next and your perverted subversion of the Torah. Don't fret

(((Shea)))

Attached: Capture.png (1618x545, 358K)

Titus 3:9
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, quarrels, and fights about the law, because they are useless and empty.

is that it? They used to fund pedophiles and now they will stop.

What more can they do? The institutionalized abuse goes all the way to the top and has been covered up for decades when public disclosure and national international media is concerned. So they are funding those who are spreading the message to the masses that the Catholic Church is/should be null and void... at the very least it's a start. People have been murdered for far less regarding exposing this epidemic...

there is nothing you can do. So try again.

That's the spirit. You must be a real go getter. You probably believe dreams are meaningless, death is the end. I hope you don't have children.

death is just a word. so all christians are little antichrists. lutherans are luciferians, protestants are yellow jackets, anglicans - tar budgets, etc..

you CIA lemon party gestapo NAMBLA pervertariat scumbags made your bed and you will not have to lay in it.

I quit being a catholic long ago. Feels good man.
>litteraly sucks baby dicks as part of religion
>about time
Jews hate competition

Huge distinction between being a Catholic and a true Christian

In the immortal words of the Virgin Mary "come again?"

I'm not CIA thank you for trying though. Obviously you're on a different perceptive plane than myself. Peace.Love and hate pedophiles.

True. Just saying I left the church because of the homo/pedo shit. Good on you for fighting them user. There was no movement like this when I walked away. Everyone was upset for awhile then they just went back to sleep.

And I'll agree with you that death is just a word. Unfortunately words are what is used to describe reality and communicate, as communication is the essence of life as it takes energy frequency and vibration to do so. Just how it's described in the first sentence when God spoke and the universe was created. Holy black priest(shit) scientifically the universe is built upon energy frequency and vibration.... what do you know? (That's sarcasm)

Catholics should allow their Priest to marry and raise families just like Eastern Orthodox priest do.
That is the root of the problem.
People who have kids care deeply about the future and how kids are treated.
Childless priest eventually succumb to satan.

If your people hadn't helped the fags infiltrate the church this wouldn't be happening you cunt. Catholicism called them out and demanded rigid cohesion of whites as well as a high birth rate. fuck you heebs for having to subvert competition rather than out compete us.

as if a kike should talk

Good on you for leaving. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find Me there.

stand by the church in dark times, don't abandon it and don't believe the slander and fearmongering on the left against the church

no. words are used only for enslavement. so when shitbags are talking about creationism, first there was word, etc.. they are talking only about slavery that they created. So in this system "god" is also just a word. They are lords of the smoke rings they are blowing into everyone eyes. Notice in brexit empire they even have house for housing "lords" of tar budgets.

Idiocy. Let me redpill you on this.

The problem is with abstinence.

That is ungodly, unnatural, it is not how God created humans to be. That is why it breaks men, who then have to resort to a loophole in the text; you cannot lie with man as with man, so you cannot sleep with adult men, and you cannot have sex with any females, but your interpretation of the text does specifically prohibit sex with male children. So it is far less unnacceptable, and it is also convenient, because to accuse a priest of such a thing brings shame upon the victim and his own belief system by shaming the church.

The problem is your culture, your misinterpretation of the text; your religion itself. This will never cease, and you will never take responsibility for it, you will blame the gays, the jews, the muslims, anything to avoid having to take responsibility.

You are traitors to your own people.

The knowledge of good and evil(satan-luciferianism/love hate) is the root of the problem as both good and evil are relative terms and when it comes to abuse it's usually the relatives first who abuse...

I do agree priest should marry however I believe when all is said and done and the church is exposed-secret archives and all- future civilization will have no need for rabbis and priest... hopefully..

>Peace.Love and hate pedophiles.
no. at this point of rainbowlution it's obvious that there is no such thing as pedophilia the way fake news are trying hard it to portray it to public. You know yellow press oppression. Pedophilia is a weapon of intelligence community who are utilizing such narratives by using those pens that are mightier than a sword.
You know pedo bear is about targeting population with pedofilia so they woud bear wrath of responsibility and have to bear (endure) the torture of such mechanisms.

Rabbi+t (cross)

Attached: bishops 4chan rabbit.jpg (1800x1800, 286K)

I'm in a good mood so I'll say thank you for your contribution and commentary but as mathematics is the universal language I am 100% positively certain you're talking out of your ass now and making yourself look foolish. Please stop for your own sake

You keep using 'your' as if I created the problem... I'm trying to expose and fix it thanks... and your problem lies upon catholic cannon not Jesus's teachings

>mathematics is the universal language
no. there is no need for mathematics if everything is obvious and clear. Mathematics is the language of places where houses always win. You know the con artists.

Catholicism was cucked way before our kings and nobles sold us out to the jews you nigger. go look up indulgences and why the reformation happened in the first place.

It sure does.

So why do you support Catholicism? You can't fix this, it is ingrained with hundreds of years of exploitation.

God is outside of the political cult of Catholicism. Leave it and be free.

Where did I state I support catholicism?

I can emphasize with the homosexual community. I was "different" growing up and family and friends thought I was and ridiculed me for it. I do and am forever indulgent of the muff...But people fear what they don't understand. Having said that let's call a rooster with a vacuum here what it is and that's a cocksucker. Homosexuality in the church leads to pedophilia because of the power and impunity they have.

>Telling priests to be men of God not kiddie fuckers
>useless and empty
Red rocket rider

Clever

>If only they knew how bad things really are

Attached: bergogliovera.jpg (2000x1500, 857K)

Him in Argentina/child trafficking

Benedicts brother in Germany raping choir boys even while Benedict himself was there...

Inquisition 2.0 but this Tine priest/bishop's cardinals 2 popes will burn

3 if you include the Jesuit black pope and either or doesn't off themselves first