The Real "Anne Frank"

Who is this girl really? The diary is some fake ass bullshit. But, who is the girl in the photo? She is a real person. Who was she, Jow Forums? I know she isn't "Anne Frank."

Attached: anne-frank-hoofdpersonen-header.jpg__1280x1280_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (1280x1280, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtu.be/H87FGFMM2PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a photo of her, obviously the girl in the photo existed. Like everything about the holohoax her story was hyped up to get maximum feels.

Attached: 1552241809895.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

What makes you think "she" is even a girl?

It’s a younger photo of “the mother” Edith Frank.

Attached: 4F86267D-33C9-4F18-B9F4-96C584024361.jpg (1280x1280, 242K)

It’s obviously a trap

A lamp shade?

Attached: 4d68b226a959b94ee2cc2281220e900ceb2efd4ce5f18d15e123bf99ec3563a0.png (551x549, 272K)

>Who is this girl really?
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through the below thread, it's all there.

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: AF wiki.jpg (832x861, 230K)

youtu.be/H87FGFMM2PE

Attached: Anne Frank.png (900x900, 349K)

But what if it was all real? maybe hitler accidently said gas the jews when he meant Glass of juice and himmler was just going deaf.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-111148_Chrome.jpg (878x780, 884K)

But what is her real name? Was she the 1940s equivalent of a crisis actress?

what I don't understand was that for most of my adult life, that picture was the only one that existed. Now there's tons, like they found a look-a-like and took them yesterday.

I just fucking told you. It’s Edith Frank as a kid

That is actually Frank Enna.
He was sent to the camps due to his strange manner of dress and hairdo.

But how? The year would be 1890s - 1900s.

BS.

She's some girl who wrote a diary about the nazis and stuff

How what? They took her photo from 10-15 years prior and said it was “Anne”. Edith is a man btw.

So this is a tranny?

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 147K)

You got it. The whole “family” is.

It’s what these jews have been doing this whole time

Attached: E065D41F-536C-476E-9C7C-1CA3578B0CD3.jpg (372x512, 39K)

Look again. Edith and Anne have the same fucked up crooked front tooth...

And Anne’s face is obviously pasted onto someone else’s body to get the more modern clothes.

Anne Frank is really a transsexual crisis actor with crooked teeth and bags under the eyes.

Every time I think Jow Forums can't create a dumber conspiracy after I read about Pizzagate or that the earth is flat or literally every government and private institution is run by a worldwide conspiracy of Jews, retarded shit like this pops up. Thinking the holocaust didn't happen is already laughilbly stupid but thinking Anne Frank "didn't exist", like feel free to come to Amsterdam and see for yourself. But you wont, because you will claim I'm some kike shill or whatever, put your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALA FAKE.

Attached: 1537906179869.jpg (425x533, 19K)

This schlampe is real but I don't think the Holocaust was real or the diary or that Annelies Frank ever existed. More likely than not, this is some girl they paid to use as a propaganda model/crisis actor.

She grew up to be Chuck Schumer

her father, Otto Frank, was a collaborator with the Nazi occupying government. When the Nazis decided they did not need him anymore, the family went into hiding. In return for his collaboration, they timed the arrest of his family to when he was absent in another country, so he was spared being sent to the camp, where his children died.
He paid novelist Meyer Levin to take scraps of musings and letters Anne left behind, and flesh them out into a publishable volume.

When the European laws of copyright were about to make the volume public domain, the Anne Frank Foundation, to extend copyright, admitted Otto Frank made up portions of the book.

I’ve been to the Anne Frank house. So what? She’s still not real.

Big is trumer

Nah

Was Adolf #1 Fan sent him constant letters
Couldnt handle his BIG AUSTRIAN COCK
and Died from Orgasmic Spasms

they wrote a book about her, but thats pretty much LOTR Tier fantasy

Isn’t there a photo of a teenage girl crossing the Dutch-French border in 1945 in resistance attire who looked remarkably like Anne Frank?

Her aunt was friend with the Nazis
they drove her everywhere in their Nazi cavalcade

not kidding

It's all a sham

simulation

Attached: anne-frank-1948.jpg (379x559, 55K)

>He paid novelist Meyer Levin to take scraps of musings and letters Anne left behind, and flesh them out into a publishable volume.
Yeah how was the dairy saved during their incarceration etc?

A qt

>just come to poland and see the fake camps yourself goyim

otto was in the camp as well

you are talking bullshit

as usual

the diary was left behind in the safe house, and recovered later when the war was over

Meyer was asked to write a play based ont eh diary - the diary had already been published before he was involved. you really should read some basic facts about the matter.