FINALLY it's open season on MIGApedes

>FINALLY it's open season on MIGApedes

I've been waiting for this moment for years. You boomers have turned this board to shit and we're taking it back.

Attached: file.png (1566x881, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ChinkChong.png (626x859, 730K)

Trump is going to win

Nobody is going to support your faggot chink. Get the fuck off the board.

>mailbombs superdelegates

fuck migapedes, if they didn't want us to support yang then they should have engaged us in honest discussion about how to deal with trump backpedaling or going 180 on his campaign promises. instead you niggers just screamed "discord tranny!" without bringing any sort of logical counterargument that wasn't scripted up by a boomer alit-liter

Attached: file.png (720x499, 343K)

Many already do

>"why is Trump blatantly stabbing us in the back? fuck this"
"TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY"

Attached: 1552355487591.png (368x475, 189K)

Attached: 91.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

this isn't your board redditnigger. i don't even know why you people come here when you hate us.

Attached: 1552098561759.jpg (692x919, 249K)

>always post the same images
>and the same text with the same images

Can you do something besides read from your list of prepared remarks? Also you forgot the most important image.

Attached: drumpftouchingwalldotjaypeegee.jpg (962x642, 53K)

>trump isn't a jew!
>no you can't use proof that trump is a jew!
you don't get the set the argument rules kike, you play by OUR rules

>implying boomerpedes are any better
When you get your $1000 you'll repent

Attached: 8509712803.jpg (2360x1404, 170K)

The way the MIGApedes reacted to Yang drove me towards the Yang Gang. Mass spamming/reporting of his threads, not even engaging in debate. They genuinely think this is some kind of Trump cultist board. Who's to say what they will next decide is not appropriate for Jow Forums? They are the defenders of the establishment now.

Attached: 1552264923655.jpg (744x746, 91K)

Reminder

>"Every International Student To Get A Green Card" Under Yang.

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163756/us-needs-more-immigrants-says-presidential-hopeful-andrew-yang

Grab the fence boomers. This is you in 2020

Attached: GrabbingTheFence.gif (306x172, 1.95M)

I honestly did not realize the leddit infestation had gotten this bad.

and $1000

TRUMP IS FINISHED

fucking god praise all YANG posters.

REMOVE THE REDDIT CANCER

they get so mad that they think the jannies would save them by coming to their rescue whenever the threads popped up. their newfagness is adorable in a naive 5 year old sense. it's like they think the mods are compensated here to do work.

Attached: 1540947326128.jpg (224x225, 13K)

It's hilarious that you think the older pedes are the ones supporting gibs.

shut the fuck up, neet. get a job already.
all fields, kiddos.

build the wall but off the forced labor of boomers

Attached: 1509089247326.jpg (398x599, 68K)

I don't. /ptg/ is all 40 year olds. That's why it's such fucking cancer, they need to go back

The funniest part will be when yangposters will be forced to pay $1000 monthly reparations by President Kamala Harris, and she won’t do anything about Israel, either :^)

Didn't they get rid of this for 2020?

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

that makes no sense, won't trumpniggers be doing that too? how would supporting yang equate to support harris?

I’m technically a millennial but I’m going to start boomer posting relentlessly just to annoy twerpy little faggots like you

The key is that they are 40 year olds that would have no business being on this website otherwise. Don't go blamin us Jow Forums boomers.

>technically a millenial
So you're in your late 30's, just as bad you boomer faggot

>technically a millennial but I’m going to start boomer posting
sounds like you were never a millenial then

Obviously under 20.

They think they are the majority and every single yang thread and post is a shill no matter how long this goes on.
Yang makes them so insecure. He’s exposed the cancer for what it is and now the board might be able to slowly return back to its old ways. We won’t stop, and they won’t stop seething. It’s great

migapedes always acted high and mighty because they never thought in a million years all the discontent and blackpill posters here would find someone to latch themselves onto. the presence of yang scares them because they weren't ready for it and are now alone

Attached: 1552273690146.jpg (359x577, 58K)

>Thinking your reaction to the new Jow Forums-trump-Israel circlejerk is original and self-prescribed.

With $1000/month you can finally afford your diabeetus meds, gramps

Faggots like you that spam this guy in every thread should kill themselves. Stay in a general faggot.

anyone who has ever posted in /ptg/ should kill themselves.

serious question. do people think there won't have people who will have an issue with people not contributing to society getting free money? especially from blue coller workers?

I sure haven't. Same goes to yangfaggots

Fucking cringetastic

It’s going to be a fun year

Not ragging, but It shouldn't be a serious question. None of these faggots should be taken seriously. It's fucking basic economics and psychology.

I don't know what is more depressing, voting for chinamen or a bunch of white niggers thinking ZOG is actually going to give them $1000

Look at this fag shitting up pol.
He must have a UTI.

fuck off fatty

No, no they don't.

We're being programmed to hate him.

im with you man - MAGApedes are gormless idiots.
They will regret acting like a fake-sharting american-esque brownshirt brigade.

Lovign this shit.

chuck em in the well

To answer you though, supporters either have an incentive to push against the Jow Forums conversation or are too stupid to understand math and human decision making.

>FINALLY it's open season on MIGApedes
We were making fun of them before the Yang spam happened. You aren't the saviour you try to present yourself as.

Excellent idea. And then they get to go on the other side of it.

I like you

This, after the 40 billion to Israel Jow Forums started to turn for the better

migapedes are the trannies. Disgusting.

Attached: 1552373700076.jpg (1412x4696, 1.22M)

The Jews are overcoming their reluctance to adopting covert antisemitism as their ultimate weapon. Oh no!

>gibs
There's a difference between gib and take, motherfucker.

Attached: 1551766012543.jpg (2700x2026, 1.4M)

Finally, a great ally for our GOD EMPEROR in this shitty thread

Take all the money from Israel, sure. Don't go giving it to lazy fucktards.

Many dont, this is a fake and gay spamop ,if this really is "organic" tgen Jow Forums is a pathitic embarrassment

It's sad that some people are even questioning it at this point. Utter op-nonsense.

Death to MIGApedes

Attached: Yanggang.jpg (616x542, 65K)

oy vey

Attached: 1550827549279.png (1271x710, 1.05M)