Why are Americans the only ones that are so obsessed with guns...

Why are Americans the only ones that are so obsessed with guns? Would they even resist when the government takes it away? I don't think so

Attached: 1544565055298.jpg (400x296, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why are Americans the only ones that are so obsessed with guns?
We don't want a tyrannical government.

They are scared to fight. Eastern European men get in bar fights and street fights pretty often and it’s a casual event.

Americans have a fetish of getting in a fight and being able to kill a person as well as they are scared of large black people who can harm them.

It would be interesting to see what happened if the government took their guns away. How likely is this possibility though? Would dem in power be enough?

Based and Hebrewpilled

>Eastern European men get in bar fights and street fights pretty often and it’s a casual event.

eastern european men have a life expectency of 45 and no hope for a better existence

oh you schlomo

The only way the government takes our guns is after a civil war in which the liberals win. But thats not going to happen because liberals are pussies and hate guns. But clamor about civil war like people who need safe spaces can handle realities of war

i love this shit coming from freedom-adjacent friends like we are. imagine if you all had guns back in 1878

imagine if they werent a bunch of island jungle monkeys and could have defended themselves from the many of people who have taken over their islands

lol guns amirite?

I suppose my point is: Let's put your freedom to the test. Let's put it to the point not full scale, but short term. You all speak so highly of your guns, and all of us who dont have such freedoms can only salivate.

Let's see it happen, cuz otherwise, you are all fucking cheeseburgers.

>Americans have a fetish of getting in a fight and being able to kill a person
as much as they will deny this up and down it's obviously true, most of these gun zealots have that "give me a reason" nigger mentality and start problems hoping for an excuse.

I blame it on americans having incredibly small penises

they will cower, as any westerner will, when up against any actual threat.

see what happen? The Philippines have only recently been "independent" maybe take a history class

You do realize the vast majority of gun homicides in the US are committed by blacks in urban cities? Sooooo

take this as help, friend: see what happen?

Nothing happen, the world don't care. America only fail further. America's dependents only fail further.

I LOL when you try to say "same thing happen in America". It is world versus state. Soon it will be World versus States. Good luck.

>Implying the country with the biggest Navy in the world couldn't starve the world into submission.

hurr durr

not that I'm implying it has any bearing on your opinion but you type exactly how Chinese fobs speak

You white guys in America commit suicide by gun at astronomical rates.

>when you want to shoot somebody but you refuse to leave the house

Its Freedom. Its part of our heritage. Its not that fucking hard to figure out.

>replying to a slide thread

what's being slid? /ptg/ # 24,045? Yang Gang threads?

Look up who Dennis Tuttle was
Federalist papers point out a clear fear our founders had of a standing army in the hands of a government. The 2nd amendment was basically: okay, the civilians Can own guns and they operate within militias, and when needed, we call upon them. The unregulated militia is noted as able bodied men between the ages of 17-45 in 1903.

The us police force do not have a duty to protect citizens from deadly threats.

The USA is a nation largely built on a notion of: do it yourself, you’re a man. That goes back to when people first started coming here, we’ve been on our own for a long time now, and that’s how folks are here.

As for how would a gun confiscation work, it wouldn’t. That’s why Hawaii’s proposition will die. Why wouldn’t they? Let’s put it this way so retards like you can understand this logistical nightmare.
The amount of gun owners in the USA is about 30% give or take 5% or so.
>now let’s be nice and say it’s only 10%
>that is still 30-33 million people
>spread across one of the largest countries on earth
>where police departments vary in size, but would be heavily outnumbered if the time came (look up the battle of Athens in the USA, should be post wwii)
>the largest military on earth is a mere fraction of what gun owners exist in the USA
>some of these people have machine guns, destructive devices, and anti material rifles
>most would have tannerite and are a descent shot to where the folks trained in the military aren’t as good of a shot as bubba who can kill a deer at half a mile to mile out
And on top of all this, you’d have to go door to door, killing their pets, family, and all to just get their guns.

It won’t happen. There are too many guns in the hands of too many people.

I’ll put it this way, a person isn’t as good a target as infrastructure. However god it is quite a wet dream to actually use them someday.

But most folks want their bread and circus

In some other thread, some time from now, this kike fuck right here will be calling some American user white trash for saying he gets in bar fights.

It's only faggots, betas and women that dislike guns you gaylord.

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

Show me a free Israel with no guns and we’ll talk.

cool it with the antisemitism bro

>cool it with the antisemitism
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!

Attached: 1551365071677.png (830x1000, 98K)

This would not happen if we had guns, only niggers are anti-gun.

Attached: 1526483379387.png (1522x1393, 2.34M)

Both your countries exist because we allow it.

Attached: 1550512197693.png (500x832, 109K)

true story, americans are literally larpers with glass jaws and a fight or flight system that runs on a five second rush of adrenaline

plus they need their guns and huge military because no one fucking likes them, they've pissed in so many peoples pools that the only way they can get away with it is by stockpiling a strong defensive line, same with the citizens

without it, they're just belligerent cunts everyone would be shitting on constantly and not taking seriously

Doesn't matter. Even if people did they'd get slaughtered by the military.

I'm obsessed with guns

seething

>has been living under a tyrannical government for decades

lol

Shut up fag.

You probably don't have any guns. If you do, then how effective would they be against the US military leveling your house?

Before you answer that question I'd like to know how many chromosomes you have.

Keep thinking that is how it would go down.

If nobody has guns then you don't need a gun to defend yourself

why does it matter to you, jose?

Then come and try to take them

Based and redpilled

>muh federalist paypers

In the trash it goes

not scared to fight, however in our countries one cant just go around getting into fights and acting like a cocksucker -

felony assault charge denies you the ability to apply for 90% rental properties, jobs will be harder to come by due to background checks and because of that its much more difficult to get enough bucks to buy a home/start a family.

its much easier to vent and go to the range/hang with your friends and blow shit up

Attached: gsg.jpg (1058x635, 120K)

Wrong. Old people, women, and the disabled will be made into easy prey.

You have 0 moral ground to stand on, you waste of American air.

People own guns because they're cool and fun to shoot. Don't believe any of these idiots who claim they'd fight the government, because they won't.

80 million or so gun owner insurgency in the US vs the military. Yeah that'd be a totally easy fight for our military and they totally wouldn't defect to the gun owners side in large numbers. The US military performed great in Afghanistan and Vietnam right?

We are also the only country obsessed with protecting freedom of speech and assembly.

Strange correlation between the 1st and 2nd Amendment. It’s almost as if we were to lose the 2nd, the 1st would soon follow.

One has to look no further than California to see this relationship. CA has done everything possible to violate the right to gun ownership in the state. Last year, they followed up with laws to make it illegal to misgender trannies. They continue to pass new hate speech laws and new gun laws.

The only things staying off the thought police and the communist horde are the 330+ million privately owned firearms.

We aren’t turning them in. We aren’t complying. No more compromise.

It's because they're circumcised, it makes them more irrational and belligerent

what a fag questioning guns who doesnt want one its just left fags gaylords and kikes i wish we in germany had american gun laws instead were totally unarmed i have a bow since i dont have access to guns it worked back then and still does mostly

what are you retarded guns arent the only thing harming people you still got your fist knifes anything can harm you its not the tool its how you use the tool for example you can use a knife to cut a apple but also you can use the knife to cut anti gunners like you

Why do you care?

Because they have a gun-ownership culture, and forces in their government are trying to take their guns away.
So those who are pro-gun are loudly and proudly pro-gun to combat this.

Exactly what about this is hard to understand, or warrants starting a thread to ask the question?

Could you really not deduce this yourself?

>Americans have a fetish of getting in a fight and being able to kill a person
Use any Palestinian kids as human shields while cowering in diapers lately Chaim?

Does that mean the death attributed to cars are astronomical too? Because the stats always pan out about the same for deaths by firearm and death by automobile.

The military has families conveniently located in tract housing that isn't any more guarded than anywhere else in america.

>absolutely awful care of that AK
>handrail has no more finish and is soaking up dirt and nasty human oils

The saddest thing about this whole shitflinging is that Europe used to have a pro-gun culture. Britain, believe it or not, had very lax gun laws back in the day. Britain is full of gun nuts. There was even a guy who made his own submachine guns in his shed.

There was such an avid gun culture all throughout the European countries back in the day. Back when you guys understood them. It just saddens me that the modern Euros see it as some kind of weird national pride to not have guns. It's such a bizarre form of patriotism. "Look at those savages across the pond who can defend themselves and their families with guns. What mutts! Honhonhonhonhon"

Attached: 63737475.jpg (412x351, 21K)

imagine being this delusional

>WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!
a semi-autonomous exclave of the_donald

>Lies on back, legs spread wide open
>Please big daddy kike government, please please fuck me harder and let me lick your boots
>If I resist, you’ll just bomb me to oblivion, right? The same way we defeated the talking trees and men you literally wipe their ass with their bare left hand right?
>Oh yea I’m a good good goy. I’m totally defenseless and stand no chance for your tiny circumsized, bitten off dick.

What a fucking POG thing to say. You need enforcers on the ground level to actually enforce anything. A droning of American blood and soil shouldn’t even be in the realm of possibility, yet it seems to be a leftist fantasy to get back at middle America or those southerners or something, much like the commie distaste of the Kulak.
I’m not saying the government wouldn’t confiscate, Cali is testing the waters right now. But you’re being a bitch, desu

I agree, but I wonder what, if any, would be an initiator of violent response. I think zogbots who enforce should be mercifully put down, but the right has a love affair with boot licking

>Your house
And your immediate neighbors.
Enjoy the rebel uprising that causes.

>Why do Americans like guns?

Because when dictators come in to power they often take guns away or make ownership illegal.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Been waiting for a while subconsciously to say this i think...I wish a nigga would

you forget the part where most of the military AND police force are very pro-gun and pro-liberty and would rebel if they were ever ordered to turn on the american people

They literally have nothing else to be proud of

Name 3 things an American can be proud of that isn't guns

It's literally impossible

Attached: 1551569231091.png (996x435, 174K)

Things are getting fucky worldwide, and America is no exception. The wide and deep dispersal of firearms in the US will remain an ever more vital difference between N. America and the countries that are mercilessly squashed in the coming global war.
Retaining means of self defence is only going to become more important going forward, and is far more vital to preventing crime than to resist hypothetical government oppression. A pack of niggers coming to rape your daughters is the very definition of cannon fodder in a SHTF scenario, and we'll be far more stable in the event of societal breakdown as a result.
Even China wants no part of invading the US, because they know that we aren't helpless subjects that they can enslave at little cost. Red blooded American men will fight to the death to defend against foreign invasion, and just being armed does more to deter that than our armed forces.
Pic related shows why that also precludes the USG from attempting any national roundup. It's been done many times in other places, and gun owners are very aware of history regarding gun control. The kikes that run the world couldn't care less if every American dies so they can implement the Kalergi plan, but every flag officer in the US does, and won't try to disarm Americans in such situations, because they are intimately aware that they would die first, long before American gun owners were disarmed.
Their own troops would make certain of that.

Attached: 2avsguncontrol.png (872x886, 220K)

Based syrup nigga! Also, checked.

>Red blooded American men will fight to the death to defend against foreign invasion

Proof?
Almost all of Texas has become Spanish and I don't see anyone sitting at the border wall stopping the caravans full of people

Is that not an invasion?

I think you're delusional desu and reflecting your own personal hopes on everyone else thinking that they'll all think the exact same way as you when the time comes

It's literally the same shit as when southners changed that the south will rise again for 100 years and yet not even a single person stood up to challenge the removal of the Confederate flag

That's honestly one of the main reasons I despise the majority of Americans
Your words are literally less than nothing and never backed by anything.

Attached: 4dc.jpg (170x200, 12K)

Ssshhh! let the adults talk sweetie.

Attached: banhands.jpg (960x950, 49K)

Tell that to Cliven Bundy

Yeah. Only evil people with malign intentions want to disarm free people.

That produced a sensible chuckle. I bet Moishe wet his diaper though.

Yeah, it's not a showpiece. Nice thing about AKs is they're not disabled by abuse easily.

lmao because theyre the most powerful country in the world yellow nigger. If anyone shouldnt change their ways its them since theyre #1

checked. It's obvious and shining as bright as the sun that the situation in S. Africa is delicate presently, and probably only the possession of personal arms is preventing actual immediate genocide.
Rhodesia still exemplifies best what personal arms and free people are capable of. We are poorly edumacated in the States, and particularly ignorant of Rhodesian history. I think that it should be one of the most emphasized items of Amerian curricula, because the situation globally is devolving ever more closely to that of Rhodesia prior to it's fall.
Stay safe bro!

A bunch of illegals isn't comparable to a military conquest.

You're stretching a bit. Makes me wonder if you're actually Russian at all. The Russians I have known may not like the USG, but they sure as hell share our American interest in avoiding Bolshevism, for obvious reasons.

>our American interest in avoiding Bolshevism
Motherfucker, America is one of the most communist countries in the world

You literally have an monopolistic government that feeds it's citizens on the government dime with section 8 and welfare

Actual commie countries wish they could be as communist as America

The only reason you're not called communist is because it doesn't apply to the whites of your country who have to supply the welfare system to all the other races

Attached: come on now.png (608x755, 801K)

What relevance does that have to Bolshevism, and it's relevance to the topic of Americans refusing to be disarmed by kikes?

Are you circumcised? I don't think you're a Russian at all. Imma call you Mordecai from here on out.

>Why are Americans the only ones that are so obsessed with guns?
My best guess is that it's because they have such strict weapon laws and politicians crying for even more restrictions. Add to that that most americans aren't aware of how strict their laws are compared to the rest of the world and you have the average "muh gunz" burger.

It's pretty funny though - I can't even count how often I had some burger Jow Forumsommando tell me that my EDC knife (stiletto style switchblade) was illegal to own, that my hunting gun (russian made AK) was illegal to import or that the barrel of my shotgun was to short. And don't get me started on their obsession with carry permits and gun-free zones - in germany, everybody who can legally own a gun can carry a gun, and the only gun-free zones are aboard airplanes.

>Would they even resist when the government takes it away?
Taking all guns away is impossible. Here in germany, they tried taking full-auto and artillery guns away by restricting them to collectors and dealers in the 50s. Yet even today, buying a wehrmacht MP, a NVA AK or a new SMG from a local backyard gunsmith is still easier than going to the police, letting them sign that you're not a convict and buying a legal gun. Of course, if you're unlucky and get caught, you'll get a record (which is why I never bought guns illegally), but even then, you're only looking at a small fine or a few months prison, so it's not like that's going to stop criminals from getting guns.

Besides, everybody with an anglegrinder and an electric drill can make guns from hardwarestore material. So even if you could somehow remove all guns once, new guns would become available within days.

Because honestly the people that fucking live here are so fucking insane, that even knowing the person they are talking to is concealed carrying a handgun, they still try to make moves with insults, arguments, put downs. If guns were taken away, it would be worse for me, people would try to kill me.

>What relevance does Bolshevism have to the communist party

Gee user I dunno

Attached: how you doin big guy.png (1346x751, 1.08M)

Much truth in this Gunther. I am aware however that Americans privately possess almost half the short arms in the entire world. This is not a trivial difference, and doesn't support a thesis that American gun control is particularly severe.
Most states are now 'shall issue' permit states, and it is those most restrictive regarding firearms possession that have the worst problems with gun violence. People are very aware of this, and that mass shootings are exclusively undertaken in gun free zones, and that more often that not, private civilians prevent them from happening in the first place.

Bolshevism wasn't communism. It was little more than tyranny by kikes, and Stalin put an end to it.

Back to the point? Or you want to keep diverting from actual relevant matters Mordecai?

IDK there's a lot of crazy people running around with lots of fucking money.

Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.

THIS IS MY PUBLIC POTTY.

Come and try, I dare you.

>Philippines
moving on.....

When you're secure from violent oppression, you aren't as offended by mean words. An armed society is a polite society, and when people get insulting, it's easy to just walk away and ignore them, because they're utterly impotent.
If they actually try to harm you or yours, then they're proven to be in need of immediate Darwinian solution to their genetic issues. Being armed helps us to help them.

Yes cause grandma and women are gonna fight off the knife wielding nigger linebacker, or any criminal worth his 3 brain cells who got a gun anyway. That's how we got rid of all the drugs, right?

No I mean, insulting as in, them wanting to kill you. Idiot. I wish they had a "get lost" mentality, instead it's the opposite, going to your house with pitch forks and fire sticks and rattle chains.

Would they? it will be the spark that ignites the civil when it happens. every revolution begins w a spark.

Actually trying to kill you isn't insulting moran.

Done here. Hope you enjoy your extra chromosomes.

Europeans are peasants, pure and simple. There not citizens,there subjects. West Europeans at any rate. They get more pro grun and saltier the closer they are in relation to Russia it seems.

>t. GDP below Italy

Has someone ever tried to kill you? It's breeeeetty insulting.