Why do whites have a right to exist?

Yall gonna be replaced anyway. Why dat a bad thing?

Attached: Smug negro.jpg (700x700, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552379711058.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep dreaming negroid. We do have a right to exist

Because diversity is our strength

>finns
>white

because the jew pits blacks and whites against each other as he brainwashes both of their children.

are you saying if white and black unite we can drive the jew out permanently?

Um... I'm just here to say.... Fuck white people.... Thank you that is all

Attached: 1551937521102.png (1200x1001, 528K)

the future is brown

They buy guns because they are scared of you

You don't have the ability to form or maintain a civilization. Your people had thousands of years to do it and never did. We're the pillar of the world, knock us down if you dare.

>Why do whites have a right to exist?

where do rights come from?

Cuz they mad

Attached: dylann_brown.jpg (440x302, 26K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552379711058.webm

>pretending to be black
>on a board where we're all black
>killing a thread for this tomfoolery

Nigga, shut up

Attached: 1519079905950.png (1141x1277, 1003K)

Ruled by the kike elite.
The brown goym race below and the aristocratic Kikes above

Attached: 06CA4138-D395-4241-BCDA-F1F633F2E59A.jpg (763x531, 126K)

It’s cute when niggers try to into racism. Nah just kidding, nothing about niggers is cute. Kill yourself nigger

now go back into your basement incel wh*te pigskin

Attached: Das Rite!.png (500x500, 282K)

Why do blacks have a right to exist? You couldn't even build a first world country without the white man.

what did you say skinny white boy?

Attached: egypt.jpg (236x233, 20K)

>Smug negro.jpg
Show flag, Mordecai, we know it's you

Das rite. We wuz kang n shiet.

Attached: WE WUZ KANGS OF GAMES N SHIET.png (837x934, 622K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVfgvHucRY

Attached: whiteslave.jpg (721x491, 76K)

>ancient Egypt
>first world country
Alright user, keep dreaming.

Finns are a mixed bag if you count every single person residing in Finland but most Finns are S Tier whites far above any other class of white. I don't just mean in appearance but also behavior. They act the most white. Finland's history over the last 100 years is superior in integrity to most of the rest of Europe and the colonies.

Trolling is fine....but I'm not really interested.

The problem is point of view. Blacks and Whites have behavioral differences at a genetic level just like visual differences. You can be angry or you can acknowledge the differences and move on. Only an idiot tries to prove that one is better than another. The differences are simply adaptations to different environments.

Endorsing the Democrats is not really a solution, as I see it. Democrats are paranoid women who seek to divide and conquer... but most don't have any skin in that game.

Consider yourselves technology workers. You're going to get rebooted until the job is done, then you'll be abandoned in favor of truly disposable machines by a very environmentally hypocritical party.

while Europe were living in mud huts and also stanky. Blacks taught white pigs to bathe

Thread hijack: Should all niggers and other kinds of shitskins be killed or deported?

State your reasons why. Meme answers encouraged.

maybe you should be deported from austrailia invading parasite pig scum. Happy invasion day!

>Your people had thousands of years to do it and never did.
To be fair Northern, Western and Eastern African civilizations (Mali, Morocco, Ethiopia, etc.) were on par with the majority of European civilizations up to like 14th century.

The dwindling white population is due to liberals not having or aborting their kids. What will be left is a cohesive, like-minded group.

also black bulls breeding with your women

Attached: 1531683642345.jpg (948x676, 95K)

>blacks are mad for stealing them from Africa
We should just send them back to Africa so they can be happy living with their true people, right OP?

>Yall gonna be replaced anyway. Why dat a bad thing?
3rd world conditions come from 3rd world people. Just because you replace whites doesn't mean you will inherit their success or civilization. Time and time again it has been shown that once whites leave, conditions deteriorate. The best thing you jews and niggers need to learn to do is to cook rats. At least prepare yourselves for the day of reckoning.