White achievement

Let's thank this white man for inventing the world wide web.

Attached: CERN02.jpg (1615x1036, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47524474
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Aw fuck, this is going to lag the shit out of everything, I'm gonna get spam-killed by roaming aggros on DikuMud.

he's in the news today. Says there big problems with the internet.

'Stop web's downward plunge to dysfunctional future'
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47524474

A network of connection between frens?
Have you seen 1980s movie before?

You fucking pleb.

When you delibrately keep people back from progress any thing you claim to do means NOTHING.

Fuck this faggot jew cunt. He's ruined the lives of all humans his (((creation))) touched

thanks you for bobs and vagene

If I could go back in time and prevent the birth of just one human being, it would be...

Honestly we were better without it.

he just built on gopher, which was made in minnesota

Attached: Steve-Jobs-vs-Dennis-Ritchie.jpg (700x1050, 178K)

go kys you ruin everything you touch with your creation

Attached: gokys.jpg (625x739, 49K)

>CERN

nigga what the fuck

Oh, spare us the drama faggot.

Came too late, imagine getting the internet instead of getting the birth control pill.

A tad ironically for this thread, Berners-Lee developed the first web sever on a Next machine.

He just did what Satan told him to do, through the CERN portal. The Worldwide Web was born on Christmas Day.

Hail Satan!

Attached: 2jFAMTV.jpg (563x542, 21K)

Are you trying to leech on other peoples achievements because you share a physical characteristic, you fucking kike?

>misinformation
>very concerned about nastiness and misinformation spreading
>elections had been manipulated
>harassment
>polarised discussions
>new laws and systems that limit bad behaviour
>His brilliant creation has grown into a troubled adolescent
>Sir Tim sees it as his personal mission to put the web back on the right track

Hypocrite then says "in recent years he has increasingly felt that the principles of an open web need to be safeguarded".
Everything he said was the opposite of an open web.

wtf godamn fuck stupid shit is this
safeguarding open internet isnt good?
oh right jew you stupid godamn kike
godamh your a pice of shit arent you?
>uh i can spam at places and i thinik in my own warped mind anybody gives a fuck cause i posted it were everybody else can

Why sont we create our own internet? In ordee to use it you would have to prove your whiteness to filter out the niggers women and kikes of course

Attached: 1539469549837.jpg (1507x2139, 1.07M)

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? I've never seen him in my life.

Tim Berners-Lee created/fomalised HTTP which enabled a true global internet, as opposed to a fragmented proprietary one.

*and released it for free

Noble idea, unfortunately it got taken over by women and minorities and turned to shit

Thank you, based Tim Berners-lee.

>He does it for free

his name is shalom ben-rabbinowitz, IQ175, inventors of many cool stuff because of muh chosen pipol

come debate fags

TKeu9M
TKeu9M
TKeu9M

method="post"
thanks

open internet in this sense means same shit as 'open minded' people, therefore tolerant leftists who are peaceful hippies until you voice an invalid opinion (private property for example)which apparently justifies your genocide
open internet in this case is same, safe pages with approved content and heavy moderation

Didnt charge appropriately.....like property you can just live here.

the internet isnt going to tell you one way or the other something about something. open minded is good but its perverted by hte left. the internet isnt going to sccold you for your opinion.
everybody gets to state their opinion, but not bullshit on the internet.

most opinions are bullshit

So why are people in this thread hating on him