Ultimate black pill

Ultimate black pill
We lost if europe couldn't win in 1940s there is absolutely no fucking way we will win today. Hitler said he was Europe's last chance and he was right.

Attached: europe-last-chance-quote-on-storemypic-a1982.png (600x600, 9K)

not exactly. you have to think about memoirs that hitler "wrote" while in prison. You know mein kampf. Notice he was incarcerated in town called "lansberg"?
Strangely enough one of the main actors in break up of soviet union was CIA homo by the name of Lansbergis. Later CIA installed puppet president in lithuania by the name of "adam-kus". You know it's reference to the first man. Strangely enough that puppet didn't speak lithuanian properly at all even according to his bio he left lithuania when he was already in his twenties. You know he magically "forgot" his native language.
Notice adamkus looks like twin of hitler if you add the little mustache under his nose.
So did anyone see the body of hitler? No. So you have to assume he brexited and resurfaced in lithuania in the mid nineties. Maybe it's a brother of hitler.

Attached: Kazam_screenshot_002831.png (1858x973, 990K)

Stop man. The disinfo is so hard to read. Uncle Adolf was a hero and though they lie about him, the Jews do as they do with every issue in life. They hedge their bets by playing both sides against the middle. On the left you have that Hitler gassed 6 million Jews and tried to genocide slavs too when we have documented proof in the library of Congress and the German archives of aryan Slavic Reich identification. On the right Hitler didn't die he ran for Antarctica and resurfaced. No doubt what the soviets produced was not the body of our beloved fuhrer. However I posit this, why would the soviets keep the body of a man they had brutally tortured to prove them wrong about suicide? On the other side of that I also that if Hitler did escape, and it's possible consider we have no damn body (fucking soviets), why in the fuck would he resurface after the FBI had given up their hunt after 15 years?

>Look at the map of Greece after the battle of Thermopilas

>Look at the map of Greece after Alexander the Great

>The Black Plague killed 2/3 of European population

We can always be saved, we want back from the brink of destruction many times

i'm not saying anything. So it's not a disinfo unless you approach it as such. Try thinking about theory of relativity for a moment. You mentioned antarctica. Notice in the south pole there is only one day per year. So in such system your days go as fast as your years. You spent there 50 days - it's 50 years in our reference system.

ya
he was right that he was the last defense against the americans.
Unfortunately I am not entirely sure anymore whether he was just dumb, by sending all the troops to russia, or intentionally weakening the german armed forces knowing the americans would have easy game afterwards
in other words he may just have been a traitor

There are hundreds of millions of us on this planet, we can survive and restart from scratch from anywhere.

In 1000 years the Huwhite Empire could be in Brazil, in South Africa, in Poland, in Canada or in Australia who knows.

We're not dead yet far from it and pushing blackpills is the worst thing you can do.

It's not too late yet, Europe is waking up, the hard times to come will make sure of that.

Attached: saxon.jpg (1280x813, 207K)

Feminism is doing what Hitler couldn't.

Attached: jews are dying out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

It's over. I'm white but I had kids with an Asian woman a few years back just to fuck with the white race

>I willingly destroyed my genes because fuck wypipo

You're canadian, you're not white.

The Judeo-plutocratic West was strong back then. As the West decays, there is a chance that liberal democratic capitalism could become sufficiently delegitimized in the minds of a critical mass of white men, and that, in a time of elite class weakness and/or crisis, a successful revolt could be launched. See:1789 and 1917. The way must be developed intellectually, however. 1789 could not have happened without Enlightenment thought capturing intelligent, devoted, bold mens' imaginations, and the same goes for Marxism-Leninism and 1917.

Early 20th century Europe was a shithole with a 3rd world quality of life. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

Civilization is not creature comforts, you shallow materialist. The rise of the human type you're giving voice to is the death of civilization.

and how wrong he was.
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hitler was either a total retard or a satanist plant
Nobody could blow it so much in such critical ways without being one of the two

he said from the comfort of a warm home with running water, a full fridge and a full cupboard of anime figurines

100% this....their are more white people on earth today then ever in history

Black pill is such a forced fucking meme

You've convinced me. Who cares about nobility, high culture, heroism, social cohesion, honor, being part of a proud and unified people with a past and a future, healthy family life, et al, when Taco Bell is just down the street. God bless 'merka and Progress.

Yes, literally who cares. If people would care about these things, they would pay good money for them, not for Japanese cartoons and Marvel movies. Clearly that's not the case

You have an old European soul brother.

Attached: shaking hands.jpg (768x512, 230K)

Believing a man which did not even genocide when he has the occasion, but protect them in a place with theater and swimming pool.

Europe's last chance against what? Wasn't he fighting for German living space?

That people do not care shows the degeneracy of our values and our system. The mass of men are raw material shaped by an elite, they always have been, and always will be. Under liberal democratic capitalism, that elite is plutocracy, Money, a significant portion of which are Jews with an axe to grind, and the values in which the herd are immersed are a combination of bourgeois shallow materialism, consumerism, status (wealth) signalling, and cultural Marxist degeneracy. The result: high culture is dead, men of quality are incredibly rare, and the West is going to be disappeared into the Third World.

Space time doesn't really work that way fren. For it to work like that the earth would have to have a sort of structure to allow for the pole move through space time at a much higher rate to create more torsion upon spacetime to effectively slow it for that part of the earth while the rest of it remains constant. There would be easily observable effects of this in the oceans and wind currents. Aka it's obvious this sort of thing is impossible.

Attached: b8.jpg (576x432, 31K)

I look forward to the coming fight. We live in exciting times lads. Struggle is the reason for existence. Revel in it.

Because the people are currently broken doesn't mean they are permanently irredeemable.

now i'm only talking about cuckoos nests and how the ticking of it relates to embedded military systems of systems. You know how indians allegedly used to measure time by some strange conventions. oh that mountain is 3 suns away or this tribe is four moons away.

Only the cold power of our beloved mother europe can save us now

Thanks friend. I try. I consciously left behind all distinctly Anglo-American thinking some time ago. Donoso Cortes, de Maistre, Plato, Aquinas, the German Conservative Revolution, Evola, the fascist thinkers of France, Spain, and Italy, etc. are where I look for answers.

Look at this jew faggot. Hey rabbi, don't you have some baby dicks to go suck you dumb jew