Tucker’s True Form

It can’t get any better than this for a (((TV))) host. The best part? He refuses to apologize. There has never been a bigger /ourguy/ on national TV.

Attached: 9248FA10-CD5A-4B19-A22F-9C5D77EA25DF.jpg (1067x608, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam
grbs.library.duke.edu/article/viewFile/4471/5529
streamable.com/gsqtx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Fields_Medalists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tucker here, you’ve discovered

Known pedophile David "Kid Cocks" Brock (Pictured here with his ex-lover James "I Love Infants" Alefantis of Pizzagate infamy) runs a company called Media Matters, funded by George Soros and the DNC which hires shills to spam every popular website on the internet, including this one. Yes, someone connected to the DNC child trafficking operation is responsible for spamming this board.

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

He's literally gone full white nationalist. Were those dog whistles the leftists kept talking about real?

Absolute state of the DNC

He as much as said, “Fuck You!” Definitely Our Guy.

Second wave of audio leaked.

How does it feel, trumpcucks?

Your pedophile leaders are going down in flames and we're going for you, your family, and your loved ones.

Attached: GeorgeSorosGod.jpg (700x465, 41K)

absolutely BASED

Attached: 1508631691661.jpg (724x678, 45K)

>implying the people who like Tuck still like (((Trump)))

Oh fuck. I told you guys he was flying too close to the Sun a few months ago. Some user replied that he has fuck you money and will go solo if they shut him down. Let's hope it works out for him

Yes, I’m hoping. I’d love to see him launch his own network having better figures on the right. A network to criticize the left and boomer Crowder types.

pol on denial. Mesopotamia is called the cradle of civilisation. Have you learned History at school?

Tuck the Cuck confirms leftists are right, he's a stupid racist.

He could buy thousands or AR15s with last years salary and just as many men would follow him in to battle. Tucker doesn't have 'fans' he has disciples. He is holding cards and (((Soros and Brock))) should back away from this bluff.

Attached: 1550539290365m.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>implying Mesopotamians weren’t more closely related to whites than they were to the modern population of Iraq

>leaked
It’s literally on YouTube for anyone to watch

>literal ancient history
He was referring to the modern state of Iraq, a place in which 60% of marriages are between blood relatives.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam

Hassan pls. Its bad form to pakipost with a british flag.

why Mesopotamians would be white lol? because it suits your rhetoric?
I'm sure you also think Jesus was white...

French here

>I'm sure you also think Jesus was white...
He was. Pic related is proof

Attached: FE5C05C4-3F98-4671-BCBB-4D8F96F4F0F0.jpg (1500x1125, 692K)

He was being mildly edgy on an edgy radio program. This has been blown well out of proportion, but that's pretty standard these days.

Heir of the liberal Fulbright scholarship family.

>Ethnocentrism

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-033504_Twitter.jpg (719x530, 140K)

>best example is thousands of years old

you can also read about ancien history... why only focus on Islam:
grbs.library.duke.edu/article/viewFile/4471/5529
cousin/brother sister marriage existed way before Islam and existed in Mesopotamia and Roman empire.

We don't often witness birth of civilisations, it's a pretty rare occurence

>implying theres anything wrong with being a racist
quit being a faggot. there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a racist, noticing patterns that occur in nature, and the data and expected value outcomes that it results in. Being racist is akin to recognizing a mean wolf and a nice dog.

>why only focus on Islam:
Because his comment was about Iraq. And cousin marriages haven't been the norm in the west since the early middle ages when the Catholic Church banned them.

Oh shit.

FUCK AIPAC.

Attached: AipcE.jpg (3160x2777, 1.62M)

I'm fine with it if you are honest about it.

Doesn’t negate the fact that Iraqis are subhuman.

Tucker has always been on our side. That's why (((they))) want him gone.

Attached: Tucker der Fuhrer.jpg (734x869, 211K)

lol

Attached: rabbi yeshua.jpg (183x275, 8K)

>all those clips of him saying naughty things
>not a single word against israel/jews
Cuck. Hope he gets fired.

>Finds painting of Colin Kaepernigger as Jesus
>Labels it Jesus

Attached: IMG_20181206_120144.jpg (403x448, 24K)

This is because nobody has dug up stone tablets from the Dogger Bank yet.

Attached: 1552347284725.jpg (800x766, 258K)

SHOCK REPORT: Tucker Carlson said white men "have contributed some"

>he literally doesn't know Rabbi Yeshua was a swarthy Arabian mutt

Attached: Santi_Cosma_e_Damiano_Rome.jpg (768x493, 128K)

Millionaire funded by billionaires.

Arabs didn't live in the Levant during the time of Christ.

>Hope he gets fired.
metoo fox is nothing more than a containment channel for him now. I'm anxious to see his true power level on display. He'll triple the traffic on bitchute.

Let’s face it, the ONLY way republicans can compete with such chequebooks is fossil fuels and big pharmaceutical.
Who can challenge the finances of international pedos? Not even New York mafia connected real estate developers.

Great job USA you’ve really fucked it up for everyone.

Are these shills humans or bots?

>He doesn't know that Arabs didn't invade until 700 years after Christ

Attached: avatars-000224485341-afpw47-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Checkbooks won't do any good here.

Attached: 1552111574968.jpg (1001x1200, 198K)

>Doesn't know what Midians are
>Doesn't know how genetic transfer happens or why Jews have the same DNA markers as Arabs

Attached: 1550763738046.jpg (1000x673, 271K)

The Nazis didn't just spring from the Earth fully formed it took years of literal antifa attacking them and the government and cops looking the other way. They went after his wife. I guarantee Carlson would gas them out of righteous anger.

Yet writing independently arose no less than 3 times. Huh. Yet Gobekli tepe predates Babylon by 7 to 9 thousand years. Yet Neanderthals had larger brains and genes to digest lactose that they passed on to Europeans by 15k BC at minimum. Huh.

>being
(((Elites)))

I would marry this chick she's actually great not the first time she's been right. She's the unicorn.

Holy shit just when I thought I couldn't love Tucker any more than I already do

Attached: IMG_5408.jpg (540x568, 85K)

Tucker is just a living breathing whitepill

>Busts out some (((science))) because he doesn't know it goes both ways.
>Probably thinks that some white people having the same markers as some African populations means that their ancestors got blacked instead of the niggers in africa getting bleached

Attached: 20190312_040509.jpg (548x705, 186K)

There's stories here they destroy and I know oppress archeology here in burger land. They used to find giant bones and the Smithsonian somehow lost them just like the moon landing footage. Have to make room for the literal square miles of nigger exhibits

This . Fox would take a big ratings dump if Tucker left

Who would they replace him with? Some boomer Bill O'Reilly type?

I'm not sure we would find something better than Stonehenge stones

Hey Tucker, if you’re watching the threads, obviously you’re getting flak, because you’re over your target. The black hand of the leftist media culture doesn’t like honesty, nor truth; you’re the foremost communicator who counters their convention. Must feel good to know you’re stirring enough truth for their disorganized reaction and wildly out-of-context character smears. Thanks for being a human, first, over party line and partisanhood.

Think about why the domestication of dogs runs FROM Europe TO Mesopotamia in a time period when Neanderthals with genes for red hair moved FROM Europe TO Mesopotamia, which etymologically equivalates to 'the middle river.'
No, not 'between rivers,' but 'middle river.'

Nigger

Cherry picked image the first image of him is somewhat white

We don't know, nobody's dug at the known submerged villages.

Lol. COPE

Wasn't he from Gallilee? Isn't that named for the Gaullic people who lived there, much like the Gallatians his disciples really wanted to join the flock, the book in the New testament being a letter reminding them to keep the faith that already had been spoken of there? Huh.

Bumping and fuck (((Yang))) the wang.

Attached: fuck off cunt.jpg (1320x1383, 460K)

No

Tucker calm down buddy or else they're going to pull Andrew Breitbart on you

Now it makes sense

Kek you sound desperate nigger

Gobekli predates Stonehenge by thousands of years, has bas reliefs. Doggerland is where dogs were initially domesticated, by neanderthal and human hybrids, watch it be proven right.

Kys paki

Attached: nuq71iib00621.png (1706x1316, 1.57M)

Attached: howexactly.jpg (500x302, 31K)

Woah. Never thought of that. She’s right.

Attached: 76D911F4-11D6-43AB-95EF-756C65C0CF49.png (542x666, 340K)

Attached: nkim45stq5l11.jpg (1280x4200, 538K)

>Tucker Carlson - Diversity Means Less White Men
streamable.com/gsqtx

Attached: 1537825209604.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

when the poo civilisation will finally emerge? tip: toilet.

It’s honestly shocking (((Fox Jews))) hasn’t already axed him.

Domestication of dogs also happened in the actual Japan 15000 years ago, so not an argument.

You pakis are coasting on shit that happened 5,000 years ago. What have you done recently? The poos have a space program. You guys are still fucking sheep.

For the record Indus got good maths nowadays but whites/europids taught them to sing 'real magic'/memorizable work songs for building knowledge banks in pre-literate civz, read the vedas, nikayas, etc.

He’s a huge money maker for them. If/when they fire him, a good 15%-20% of their viewers will stop watching Fox altogether.

I'm not a paki but I'm French

Poo maybe ?
Otherwise white build most of the civilisation existing today. And most of the greatest civilisation existing on earth were white.

Attached: CB49CD22-BF93-4A4F-B927-0EECAE3A6259.jpg (444x513, 78K)

Can you speak French?

Indus are not good at maths. They're good at passing universities exams. Iran, China have more Fields medals:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Fields_Medalists

je te prends par derriere toi et ta grand mere.

Just wow

Jesus probably looked similar to Bashar al-Assad. ;^)

>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS
>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS
>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS

kek

Why do you think Mesopotamia is the 'middle river,' for example. It ain't the middle of the useful trade way to trustworthy ol' Africa, that's for fuckin sure.
Our oldest Ingwae/Angway/Anglisch legends talk of the Vanir and Aesir, two distinct people that had a war and then settled it with peace and commingling marriage, while the Frost Giants and the Dark Dwarves of the Mountains were fuckin assholes most of the time.

>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS
>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS
>BASKETBALL AMERICANS
BASKETBALL AMERICANS

Attached: 17C6D430-DCC3-4F8C-BDC1-D3D918795B7A.jpg (1242x400, 160K)

>judging how good a country is at something as a whole by how often its extreme outliers are given (((awards)))
You have a very low IQ.

An abomination truly chocking are you a «français de souche» or some sort of mutt ?

Wow, Tucker really crushed the kikes yesterday. He basically taught everyone how to counter these filthy Semites when they come with their enraged mobs.
Well done!