Your turn america

your turn america

Attached: king roach.png (650x639, 341K)

Any backstory or can i do all the work in your thread

>roaches are in nato
>roaches want to buy russian s-400
>roaches want to buy f-35
>america says roaches have to pick only one

Did you know Turkey doesn't participate in Eurovision since 2012? Something is not fair they claim.

Russia and Turkey getting closer. Looks like Turkey, under Erdogan, doesn't want to "westernize" and I don't blame him. He doesn't want the degeneracy he sees in the west and doesn't want islam to get homo-sexualized.

Plus obamas cia staged a coip against him. That can tend to leave a bad taste

Yes that too. And the west, especially America, being a slave to Israel doesn't appeal to him either.

america always want to force others to do its bidding .

fuck them.

didnt like him for a long time, but now i thin he is a based roach. hope he bombs syria and gets the region into a war which might destroy israel

You Germans love turks. That's why you let millions of them into Germany. Now they rape your women.

Dumb german

Based Turco-Germanic race

what is tyrone doing with your wife?

I guess you love mexicans then.

deflect deflet deflect. Islam is only getting bigger in Germany because you germans like it. Now your women get raped.

stupid german.

Ah

no such thing. You do not align yourself with muzzies.

I just went with your logic. You let millions of Mexicans and other Latinos into your country, so you must love em. You also voted in Obama. Twice. You must really love him.

My point is you are an idiot for assuming that someone who hangs out HERE is in favor of or in control of what the government does.

Dude Merkel is still in power after inviting millions of violent male terrorists into your beloved country. She'll be leader for another 3 years. And she's still popular. You guys suck. You're doing nothing to change your situation. Not even trying.

They'll probably block the sale of F-35 since having two opposing systems (F-35 and S400) operated by the same military would run the risk of F-35 capabilities and weaknesses getting leaked to the Russians. What's worse, it could confirm the suspicions that F-35 isn't all that stealthy (and by extension, useful) as its made out to be. It could adversely affect its sales on which the US counts to recoup some of the programme's trillion dollar budget.

Are you telling me that decades of media brainwashing works? Fucking big surprise here. You voted in shitty presidents for 50 years in a row, so fuck of with your projections. You got lucky with Trump.

You still don't have a wall, you still haven't ended birthright citizenship, you're still not even deporting as many wetbacks as Obama did and now you're experiencing an illegal immigrant surge not seen since Bush 43.

So pot kettle black, Tre'shawn

Germans are pathetic.

out of arguments, mutt?

>M.A.D Doctrine ethics
>Still getting mad at america for asserting its influence to the extreme.

>What is the balance of power

No matter how fucking bad you want it to end you know that the moment america lets up Ivan, or Huang will immediately start harassing you. Show a little compassion, its not like we fucking absolutely hate Europe for bringing us into 2 world wars. Then asking it to rebuild for you, then fucking protecting you from commies for 40 years under the constant threat of nuclear war. Fucking millennial entitlement has infected European youth as well. Ffs.

Attached: .....jpg (480x270, 22K)