/Faggot AndrewAnglin/

Why is all of a sudden Andrew Anglin who is supposedly White nationalist so against Trump and so pro Yang chink man?
Whats fucking deal with this faggot?

Attached: andrew anglin.jpg (1708x708, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=NJD4gm7ijPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause that chink pay good money.
Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

NEETs.

>Whats fucking deal with this faggot?
Hey, don't talk about our god emperor that way.

Attached: 2vicfn.jpg (500x500, 60K)

DUDE!

FREE!

MONEY!

VOTE YANG!!!

Attached: 246445857579.png (1182x888, 1.96M)

Yellow is the new Orange.

Attached: 1552037851379.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

>its a (((trumposters))) we hate angred thread

there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a sex tourist

but yes, fuck yang and anglin

We YangGan now.

because 1000 dollarinis a month and Trump is a kike who bitched out on immigration.
not rocket science

Tired of President Kushner I'd imagine.

Attached: 1552289865869.gif (616x900, 792K)

Yang Gang is a deradicalization operation. They are trying to make us vote, when voting changes nothing.

Votecucks fuck off

Attached: 7E1C88D6-D2A9-44C2-9934-D9F0FD726701.jpg (798x640, 108K)

Underrated

>Hello Andrew, I'm stepping down. You deserve to be President more than me.

Attached: Trump supports Yang.png (1100x734, 1.07M)

Traitors get the bullet.
I'm talking about you.
Join the right side, voting changes nothing.

Total system collapse 2020

You don't get it

#yanggang

Attached: a0d.png (680x588, 339K)

it's actually genius. use a universally reviled "alt-right" figure to thoroughly tarnish the yang campaign.
I wholeheartedly approve

>traitors get the bullet.
>meanwhile trump srsly

Attached: lmao.jpg (300x216, 11K)

We already have welfare, the issue us it's only given to spics, niggers and the poorest of the poor whites. This is just middle class whites wanting a share of the gibs. Why should white people support a system that hates us? White men are the only people that pay a net positive in taxes.

>Anglin
>anything other than a saboteur
Fuck off.

have you tried reading what he has to say about it, in his own words, in order to find out? iirc he's written a couple of articles on the subject already.

or would you rather be told what to think by Jow Forums?

>We already have welfare
this will single handedly pave the way to ending welfare.

remember welfare was for the poor. uib = no more poor, no more excuses.

Not exactly. We don't want Trump to win. I would go so far as to say "Anyone but Trump" for his betrayals. We need to make an example out of him.

>Andrew Anglin
Because he always has been and always will be an attention whoring faggot and obviously controlled opposition.

Seriously, Jow Forumsaks are so fucking retarded sometimes

easy chink pussy ?

Supposed "white nationalists" who support a fucking shitskin chink. Bizarro world. So it turns out Anglin/DS really was controlled opposition all along. Fuck those traitor scum along with Spencer too.

The only people who go on his site are NEETs and Incels so he's appealing to his readers

Attached: yang dragon.png (832x690, 546K)

No they haven't, they're capitalist shill.
>stormfront lel
>total(((fascism)))

They're not natsocs, they're cancer trying to put an end to UIB in the name of "racesm praise kek".

They'd rather keep the discourse of trump and remain in chaos, just look how they post.

Hitler himself would have these fucks killed. Capitalism is a jewish trick.

says who? Prove yourself and who are you voting for?

all these yangtards from reddit/discord trying to infiltrate Jow Forums
GIBS ME DEM YANGBUCKS
FREE SHIT NIGGA

As an avid reader I think there is truth to th is statement, I'm not a neet or an incel but I'm very socially awkward and barely employed, he just makes me laugh, I'm not sure what the demographics of his site are but I very seriously doubt anyone who isn't a total fucking weirdo reads his site

I would be shocked to find anyone who wasn't a total weirdo who even knew what that site was

jew rat is scared

Attached: TRUMP-GIVE-ME-THAT-THIS-IS-FOR-ISRAEL.png (1024x1437, 696K)

They'd keep trump and say "no gooks" while Shalom McNetanyahu takes their money from their burger job or whatever dead end job that wont last till their on the street with no house no home no stability.

Lol, look at the diversion to make the goyim fight each other. Why do you have such a hard on for (((the daily stormer)))?

Attached: ba39d8ac5f5984fedf7e95812e3ed1d12fec38d3.jpg (2904x4752, 1.95M)

Maybe cause trump ain't pro white anymore and gives kikes 38 gorilions? Imports shitskins, keeps forces overseas? Maybe this?

Voting is pointless we aren't going to get any one who isn't a sellout regardless, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot, all Trump ever was was a way for the entire news and entertainment media to create a spectacle for ad revenue and we all fell for it

its 4d chess

trump is logging the IP of anyone supporting yang online and he's going to publicly execute them all for being gibsmedat niggers

you could read and find out!

Anglin made a great argument the other day. We have two years to build that wall and deport 30 million spics or I am voting yellow. Also when billionaires and congress know they will have to pay all illegals $1000 a month they will get serious about stopping the problem, maybe lol.

yeah because that worked out so well in 2016

He couldn't even lock up Hillary. He is worthless.

It's not far from the truth. Op is most likely one of those greasy "journalists" that the kikes put on the "altright" beat. They like to come here to push their shit because nobody reads their articles.

Attached: 1532382279218.jpg (480x336, 19K)

all these fucking yang shills posting about their free yangbucks and trump being a shill for israel

>YANG WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT
got it?

You make a valid point, but the thing is we aren't part of the Epstein click and there would very little blowback if we all disappeared in the middle of the night. It doesn't have to be his idea. One of his Jew handlers could just lace the EO in front of him and muh 6 million him into signing it.

Attached: 1550062543312.jpg (800x492, 85K)

That's what (((they))) said about Trump. Now, Yang has all the momentum.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJD4gm7ijPU

Everyone in a position of power that could lock her up refused to. By the time they concluded she had done something wrong, they were so worried about russia, everyone forgot about it. And to be honest, I think it would have been a bad move for Trump to continue to push for her arrest. I think it would have cast far more shadow on him than what already clouds him.

He didn't do a lot of things he should have, but pursuing Hillary inst one of them imo

We'll see.

Attached: 1552023361504.png (288x269, 50K)

They don't seem to realize most people who browse this site (I'm including people who have never posted) and sites like Anglin's are just weirdos with too much time on their hands that don't care one way or the other and just have a bizarre sense of humor, I've been on here for years and I still have no idea how much of this is real

He glows in the dark. As does Spencer. Patrick Little is the only legit opponent

$1000

I think Spencer glows the brightest I'm never sure with Anglin though, I could believe he was funded by the Chinese or Russians though, and that's the only Russia thing I'd ever actually believe

Get a job, neet.

Attached: download.jpg (2290x1322, 289K)

well Chuck Palahniuk reads the - oh. you're right

NOOOOOO HOW DARE HE BETRAY THE AWOOVEMENT AHHHHHHHHHH YANG WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 16K)

Is Trump president of Israel yet?
His poll numbers were through the roof. He might just be making shit up again though. What a character.

you fuckers are like ant and have no touch with the outside world, stay ignorant than

reminder the same shit was said in germany in ww1

jews were voted out of power

stop voting for jews. stop voting for the individual, it isnt about you anymore, its about use. The only way we can take down this elephant is with each other.

Voting isn't pointless. THE GOVERMENT HAS TO PROTECT US BECAUSE WE ARE THE GOVERMENT.

When you allow someone else to be in control you have lost like we did with obama and trump.

I assume your a young 20 something?

Well one it's all real. Much jokes is just plausible deniability and start out as "jokes" but once the seed is planted. Two anyone that is deeply involved in current events and politics is going to be "weird" otherwise they would be worried abiut normie shit. The thing you don't get is that ideas start on the Fringe and make their way into the mainstream. That's the thing about "anonymous" sites. You really don't know who visits and contributes in the shadows.

many of the people who are active on the fringe of politics are not normal people, there's a lot of unironic ancaps, nazis, and various racists who visit this site and many of them are definitely incels or are struggling with life for various reasons

Fuck Fagshaw. He's a zogbot cunt.

Attached: Dan Crenshaw denounces white nationalism.png (517x252, 17K)

>Fatass wignat losers actually thinking they would do anything but starve to death if the system collapsed

That's cute

Attached: Yeah OK.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

lol This guy is a 5 foot 2 manlet.

Attached: height-and-weight.jpg (800x600, 96K)

In Canada the left wing propaganda is so thick and people are so dense that pol is my breath of fresh air... unreal I’m actually saying that but public life is all “orange man bad” in Canada to the point where it is suffocating.

I never meet redpilled leafs.

This is my only way to see I’m sane and that a lot of other people share my views!

>capitalism is a jew trick

kill yourself

And you still have a picture of him saved to your drive and are talking about him. Think about that for a minute. Your being out done by a manlet.

Attached: 1540409725211.jpg (792x1018, 328K)

Jow Forums is even worse than /b/ when it comes to long-term operations jfc
are you even paying attention to what is going on?

White nationalist movement splinters over $1000/m. Oh im laffin

Attached: D1GGh8HVYAASaER.jpg (600x764, 89K)

You first, you Israeli cuck slave nigger.

>long term operations
This sounds like Trust the Plan shit

Andrew Yanglin

What does chink mean...
sigh!!!

Clear definition please.

Don't believe this guy, he's an antisemite.

Attached: 1521102202607.jpg (1154x1024, 272K)

pic related

Attached: yang-maymay-1.jpg (1158x2118, 447K)

Concerned with a man's height.... U GAY!!!

Same here leaf bro. I know three real people out of a hundred.

Are people not allowed to change their minds or something?

It’s much more than that dude. Trump forgot about us a long time ago. Cucked on wall. Cucked on deporting. Gave Israel $38b dollars the same month he cucked on wall. Called for more immigrants. Passed legislation saying you can’t criticize aipac. Cucked on guns.

The last I remember Anglin was obsessively pro-Trump. What happened?

The problem with yangbux isnt that we wont get them. It's that it's a tool to make us complacent and more reliant on the government.

Somehow a millionaire gook technocrat, Is seen as the accelerationist candidate. when hes shilling a position supported by other billionaire technocrats.

Attached: 1552310489617.jpg (696x464, 293K)

This happened.

Fucking hell, why live? No wonder he's a stormfag.

Not even including the link like true shill fag dailystormer.name

Strange huh? A white nationalist promoting paying reparations to blacks, making every illegal immigrant a citizen, and making puerto rico a state. It's almost as if he's controlled opposition.

Attached: Reparations.png (2000x1333, 1.47M)

I can't believe you were dumb enough to fall for that. Nasheed didn't.

Attached: 1552306615770.jpg (616x343, 43K)

Agreed. I used to like this guy. Now I can see he’s a huge faggot piece of shit

Flip flopping little bitch

(((Andrew Anglin))) sure likes Gook race so much.

Attached: andrew_anglin_jail_bait.jpg (1200x1513, 437K)

nigga IQ > miga IQ

we gotta get paid. fuck everything else.

Attached: 1551985555339.jpg (750x725, 355K)

>lying about reparations
>not about 1000 a month

Funny how you pick and choose what's a lie.

Attached: 1552146139693.png (1280x720, 797K)

There are zero white nationalists supporting Trump at this time.
There are zero non-Jewish nationalists supporting Trump at this time.
Yang Gang nigga.

Wow this is weird. Seems lie something a rothschild would support.

Attached: 1552091130304.png (632x838, 288K)

Oh this is strange, why would transhumanists support a pro-white nationalist outsider? Isn't that something (((the elite))) push at Bilderberg? hehe yang gang yall

Attached: WeBuilderbergNow.png (822x796, 235K)

Andrew Anglin isn't a white nationalist or has any obligation to support Trump. Andrew Anglin is a political satirist who makes jokes on the internet and does shock humor.
The pro white stuff he writes is mostly done for shock because that's the most shocking thing a person can say in the current climate.

Wait a second what is this? He also wants to restrict gun rights? Wait a second, this is starting to add up. Isn't this every single thing that transnational elite push at their conferences? Robot communism with a side of subjugation? I'm starting to think Yang isn't what people claim he is.

Attached: More gun laws.jpg (1696x739, 152K)

What's Trump done for white nationalists?
>No help with censorship
>No help with financial deplatforming
>No help with immigrants
>No help with Antifa faggots
>No help with courts throwing /ourguys/ in prison on bullshit charges
>Send all our money to Israel
>Refuses to mention white people as a group
If anything Dailystormer waited way too long to dump Trump. Like him or not Spencer was way ahead of the curve on Trump. Trumps betrayal turned white nationalists into white nihilists and now rich boomer cuckservatives and jews are going hand over those bags Yang Gang 2020

Attached: CHAIRMAN-YANG-TIME-TO-PICK-YOUR-GF.png (1024x1323, 612K)