REAL REDPILL

The British are every bit guilty of usery as white americans claim the jews are. Worse, in fact, to the point where the British FLED their own kind to start a new land free of Britsh tyranny and usery -- and that place was called the USA.

White people will stand on each others heads for their own benefit, like the chinese, the muslims, and like white americans claim the jews do.

The real redpill is that white people talk about the jews the same way that niggers talk about whites:
>its not fair, we should have that wealth, not you!
>give it to us!
>reparations!
>dont let them keep you down!
>it's not our fault, it's yours! everything is your fault!
>BAWWWWWW

Jews:
>white people have higher crime statistics
>white people have lower IQs
>white people haven't invented such important technology as our superior people
>white people are mutts who interbred, inferior genetics
>whites are violent and stupid compared to us

Are you understanding this yet? White Americans who complain about Jews are doing exactly what white Americans claim the Niggers so.

White Americans are Niggers to the Jews, and that is race realism by statistics.

If whites took responsibility for their own actions instead of blaming everyone else, and worked cohesively as a community, they could have had what the Jews have. The truth is, Jewish people figured out the game before white people did, and perfected it. Complaining about it just makes you a beta and a sore loser; go out and WIN instead of demanding others let you, by raising your own community and playing the game, not by being entitled crybabies.

Attached: 54BAADA9-56C4-469A-8659-E3CB087441F9.jpg (614x768, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TeddyMoutinho/
instagram.com/teddybearosito/?hl=en
youtu.be/Kq0YuTzjN9U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
uofmhealth.org/health-library/tv7879
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

/thread

reddit.com/r/TeddyMoutinho/

It’s one of your mutts

squeaking kike rat deserves to be raped and its throat slit

Truth hurts.

Thanks I just wrote this, I was gonna post it as it's own thread.

I support the Jewish people, and I support MY own people first and foremost. Get involved in your communities, help your fellow white people, be open and honest. Take responsibility and spend more time caring for one another rather than attacking others.

Peace.

Attached: 1551307294280.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

Fuck off or I get myself another lampshade, kike rat.

Attached: JewDF.png (429x410, 212K)

Accept reality

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPsnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssssnnnniiiiiiifff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFLLLLPPPFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....ssnnnniiiiff.....hmmm...hhhmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmm....yes quite.....BBBRRRRPPPFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnniiiiiffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffff….yes….

The Bank of England was literally started by Jews.

Thank you based aussie

Nice try, kike shill.
Your repeated behaviour over hundreds of years is why the whole world despises you.
Filthy kike rat.

Attached: martin_luther.jpg (313x499, 36K)

What is it, chosen one?

Attached: dump.jpg (1920x1026, 156K)

>have what the Jews have
Where to start? Be hated by damn near everyone and run out of a multitude of nations. Be holocausted (lol). Easily the weakest physically of the races. Easily the most hideous. Literally be the Synagogue of Satan. Sounds great kike, where do I sign up?

>heeb D&Cing

IMAJUN MOI SHOK

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

instagram.com/teddybearosito/?hl=en

based and brappilled

>Killing millions so that you could sell your own indulgence bills
Sounds like what a jew would do

Fuck off were full

Imagine actually believing you are the chosen ones, the elite race of humans but then having to cope with the fact that if american aid stopped you would be holocausted in a week by your neighbors.

Based and redpilled. Watch as Jow Forumstards can't come up with a logical rebuttal.

Attached: jew on pol.jpg (800x647, 93K)

reads like james joyce

Imagine believing they have the option to suddenly stop aid

I thought Jews were white though

Attached: 1548636432769.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Are you retarded?

>Whites are violent and stupid compared to us

youtu.be/Kq0YuTzjN9U

Attached: 2DF26E0D-08F7-4D75-8824-0A6894569F07.jpg (750x1117, 159K)

ITT white denial

Yes, the "homeland". The land you couldn't hold onto and were forcibly expelled from. The land white men had to return to you because your fee-fees were so battered after being summarily holocausted. The land you only retain thanks to the stupidity of my nation and a couple of others. I hope the Palestinians stone you all to death.

So you just admitted that there is a basis for the hatred of jews which is all the subversion they do in western governments, thus defeating the purpose of your thread. Thought you jews were supposed to be high IQ.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Studies have generally found Ashkenazi Jews to have an average IQ in the range of 107 to 115, and Ashkenazi Jews as a group have had successes in intellectual fields out of proportion to their numbers.

Fucking this. Jow Forums needs to stop with the anti-semitism, its counterproductive and wrong. Jow Forums should focus our energy on the enemies of Islam and Iran and then we shall be victorious over the subhuman terrorists. Deus Vult!

>ptg runs rampant for 4 years
>threads like this now get several people agreeing with OP
WAKE ME UP

>white people have higher crime statistics
ahem, palestine

Ashkenazi jews are literally so inbred that they have a database of genetic diseases they can get if they choose to have kids. 1 in 4 are at least carriers of one of the listed diseases

uofmhealth.org/health-library/tv7879

(((british))) you do know the city of london is sanhedrin hub and Rotshchild Levi stronghold

so when are you giving back those holohoaxz reparations you stole from him?

>could have had what the Jews have
Hooked noses and a perpetual fear of genocide? You are right to fear us.

Attached: 1530795322821.jpg (460x306, 18K)

People are waking up to the truth.

>the British FLED their own kind to start a new land free of Britsh tyranny and usery -- and that place was called the USA.
CORRECT! And what happened to us after that? JEWS! who implemented the same usery and tyranny! So what's your point?

Attached: 1551999359479.gif (694x544, 2.9M)

Nothing like a brap sip in the morning

Attached: 1550724319826.png (400x333, 91K)

This is a nigger argument.

No one is asking for Jewish reparations, we're just asking you to get the fuck out of our banks because we don't need your money and get out of our media because your kvetching is old and tired and you have a massive military now which we basically gave to you for pennies on the dollar. It's not your fault for being literal demons, it's our fault for trusting you.

If we took responsibility for our actions there would be no Israel in Palestine anymore so watch your mouth.

Imagine the pussy stink.

Attached: 1552133691392.gif (368x208, 1.16M)

This is how black people sound when they talk about white people in America. You prove my point.

>Whites are niggers when it comes to jew.

That is an established fact. I didn't know it was up for debate now. Jow Forums spend 99% of their time finding someone else (us jews or the blacks/spics/immigrants are their favorite scapegoats), blame for their failures and their politicians greediness.

Oy vey such conspiracy theories.

>get the fuck out of our banks and media
Or Americans could just stop giving money to jewish run companies.

(((Americans)))

They're trying to make that illegal with the anti-BDS bill.

Attached: 1551425303272.jpg (1162x850, 483K)

This

kek

And then the West is next.

Islam is a genocide juggernaut. It does not end just because you help Muslims or support them or grant them their sovereignty. That is nothing. The genderqueer liberals inviting the muslims into their countries and fighting "Islamophobia" will be the first on the chopping block when those muslims take hold of their state. They cannot see that, and the antisemites cannot see that either.

If you remove the Jews, Islam doesn't become peaceful, it just moves onto the next Jihad, and that is against the West, you and me. And the US can't even defeat a small scale Islamic state, let alone a much bigger and consolidated one.

Think about that when you're shit talking the only people who stand between a guillotine and your childrens heads.

and? educated upper middle class people have had successes in intellectual fields out of proportion to their numbers

And yet you need billions of dollars from us because you can’t hack it on your own. We resued you out of the camps and this is the thanks we get. Jews are deluded, worthless goblins, worming their way through life.

Attached: 5426343785.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

Attached: 09F7CC39-6033-4A2D-A947-03F0DCA49A59.jpg (270x187, 7K)