One chance at life

>one chance at life
>not born in China

>traditional society
>government respects the will of the Han Chinese to remain a majority
>average income doubles every 10 years
>government plans to make everyone well-off by 2021 and "rich and powerful" by 2049
>will soon dominate the world militarily and economically
>Mandarin will be global lingua franca, replacing English
>will have Mars colony soon while the West turns into a bigger, uglier Brazil

Attached: images (6).jpg (640x480, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better dead than Chinese

I'd rather be a human than chinksect, nigger

Attached: gun.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Attached: IMG_4841.jpg (455x1024, 67K)

>Dodging cars on the sidewalk on your way to work
>Just barely escape the elevator before its brakes fail
>The mall escalator almost eats you
>While waiting for the train the ground just fucking collapses under you

I'm ok. I'm not hardcore enough for china's action packed life or death day to day adventures.

Could your fear and envy be more transparent? Good grief.

I like the final destination bicycle ride.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1517487368834.png (800x5132, 757K)

This shit doesn't even happen in the major cities anymore. You're still stuck in 2009 like most people here. China's economy has doubled since then. A quarter of the population are richer than the average American. Yes, that is literally how fast China is ascending to world hegemony.

go snort some tiger foreskin you fucking chink

Chinese eat aborted babies as Medicine

You will be lucky if the Chinese keep you as slaves rather than incinerate you as punishment for the Summer Palace lmao.

>china also respects the environment and the sanctity of individual rights

Based chinks

Nips should have finished what they started in Nanjing.

Attached: 8029823.png (1063x644, 499K)

>Wake up.
>My girlfriend is currently shitting on the floor.
>Not a problem, we have no running water for the toilet anyways.
>Eat my rice and chicken, fried in the finest gutter oil.
>Girlfriend comes to sit at the table.
>She says the baby will come soon.
>Literally don't give a fuck. Walk out the door. Hear the baby come out with it's head smashing into the floor, and hearing my girlfriend beating the newborn to death.

>Outside now.
>See a child being beaten with a shovel.
>Man screams noises.
>Sounds like a cricket being murdered.

>Walk towards the park.
>Everyone is wearing filtration masks.
>Look at a road, a child got ran over.
>Guy in the car proceeds to reverse and runs over the kid again several times.
>When he's assured the kid is dead, he speeds off.
>Mother comes out and is crying. For 1 minute. Then proceeds to go into a alleyway to have sex for money.

>Walk home again.
>Proceed to think about my history.
>Beaten by everyone, raped by mongols.
>Step into the elevator.
>I get clipped in half, as the television set inside the elevator plays propaganda about how strong china is.
>Quickly fade away into nothing.
>China number 1.

Fpbp

thanks, chang

>top 25% are richer than the median 50% american
learn some fucking math

China might, but Chinese people don't. I've been to china and the people were all awful. Like robots that spit phlem everywhere. (Hong Kong was nice though)

>one chance at life
>born in country with beer bags

Attached: 1551557307007.jpg (500x371, 30K)

> china

Are you an insect or do you really want to become one?

Attached: 343b125db13d9c7c7173ee3dc3feef92b4b467e362ffbbe68ee501e450c75025.jpg (1199x862, 199K)

>average chinese peasant
>rich and powerful
Pick one you fucking retard. The Chinese gubmint keeps Chinese people poor so they have a limitless supply of labor willing to work for $5/day.

Breddy gud

>Mandarin will be global lingua franca, replacing English

Never, your language is too ugly and too difficult to speak, understand and learn.

Chinks are robots without souls. Your country is a dictatorship and a giant factory. You are programmed to always obey. And you are BTFO by japanese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>one chance at life
> not japanese

Wtff k- kami sama!!!

>.

I'm literally getting a chinese wife

Those buildings are nowhere as tall as the ones in Wakanda...

Attached: wakanda.png (1600x1067, 2.72M)

>>government plans to make everyone well-off by 2021 and "rich and powerful" by 2049
>Will China collapse by 2030?
Well? Which is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-063745_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 858K)

I haven't seen the movie but how is this supposed to be anything other than dystopian?

Lol china sucks

that doesn't look sanitary

based & redpilled

Rice niggers.

If you want to see what life in the ethnostate could have been, go to Japan. China is like an abstract parody of it.
Wakanda doesn't exit, nor will it ever.

Attached: 1546550362175.png (557x546, 399K)

Taiwan exists.

>One chance in life
>Born in China
>Go into elevator
>Elevator closes on you and rips you in half
>Go onto escalator
>Escalator eats you when you get to the top
>Walk into street
>Buy some food cooked in gutter oil
>Get hit by a car
>Die, nobody touches your body for 2 days, in that time you are run over a further 16 times

Kek

you can go back to your "based" 3rd world shithole motherland china though.

You are out of touch with reality.

They will fill the sky with their industrial pollution, fish every sea creature from the worlds ocean, rip organs directly from the living bodies of their detractors, use brazen theft to maintain any sort of technical competency, use soviet military armored vehicles to physically crush their university students, eat literal human flesh and trap a billion people into a digital snitch prison system.

I would rather see the entirety of humanity obliterated than see the CCP gain even a modicum of respect.

Mandarin will NEVER gain a foothold outside of china, it lacks basic vocabulary for technical fields, is needlessly complex and connected to a culture that pidgin holes its subjects into mindless slaves.

I would rather see an asteroid or full nuclear exchange than live under the communist cockroach mindset.

>be Chinese
>get rolled over by tank

>all i know about something is from gore clips on the interwebs
China has a very short waiting list for organs, because for ten years now they've been imprisoning and murdering political prisoners and selling their harvested organs to rich westerners or anyone who can drop the money.

It's modern cannibalism and will be a horror story when people finally realize.

>flag

Hi subhuman chink. I'd rather die thanks.

That pic is blatantly fake. Nanking is Japan's holohoax. Didn't happen.

It boggles the mind that Westerners are so biased against efficiency these days. Learn some basic utilitarianism. The West was god tier when it didn't care about stepping on toes to get shit done.

Attached: fuckthepooh.jpg (800x488, 81K)

fuck the pooh

Attached: fuckpooh2.jpg (636x960, 353K)

for you chinese scum

Attached: fuckpooh3.jpg (480x360, 49K)

>more transparent
>china

this

>Unironically want to live in a communist dictatorship dystopia
Australia can't be that shit, cheer up.

He is just a chinese immigrant.

>#metoo

This isn’t a joke though, the chinks actually believe this. Had a temp Chinese professor from overseas and she was basically telling the class to prepare to be controlled by the Chinese. Said we will all be speaking Mandarin and went on and on about China’s wonderful history. That was 9 years ago.

>Be blue collar worker
>Work in construct site
>All chinese workers keep saying shit like China strong, Taiwan is China clay
>Can't speak english

>The elevator operator aussie learnt some basic mandarin instead

>Which floor you want to go?
>四!四!四!
>Four floor? Okay.

Chingu chongu me have small peepee

im unironically rooting for these chinks. they're already lightyears ahead of america. godspeed gooks, make the human race great again

thats the gayest fucking dab ever holy fuck.

>government plans to make everyone well-off by 2021 and "rich and powerful" by 2049

Oh so that's the shit they've been feeding you ants to keep you in line.

>Central bank
>WTO membership, actively shills for (((multilateral international rules-based system))). Recall Ben Gurion quote about the U.N and Israeli Supreme Court symbols.
>(((Karl Marx))) cartoons
>Has to import food and fuel, shitty quality ghost cities and highways meant to enrich connected Party Officials
>Won't address Mao's Jewish advisors, the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution or Tianmen Square are censored.
>Can only copy products, can't implent quality control or safety
>Winnie the Pooh thin-skinned as fuck, even Chabad-Kushner funded Trump can take the bantz and won't waste time on censoring cartoons he doesn't like.

Tsingtao is actually amazing. Would drink out of bag.