What On Earth Is Happening

youtube.com/watch?v=XOX8e5h2Lls

Mark Passio is active again as a protector of Truth and Natural Law, please tune in to his new video-podcasts.

Attached: WOEIH.jpg (600x600, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtu.be/y-76MSQkOYg
youtu.be/HSbJwDnwXko
youtu.be/0XfBxrT78vE
youtu.be/ow2MTQNLZ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tXOJHZhoO68
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
youtu.be/hYHioNyencA
youtu.be/xAYLJEI7i14
youtu.be/WPlpZnD-HBI
youtu.be/_g8YbADR1r8
youtube.com/watch?v=_skh3a-h_uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just some babbling CIA homo. looks like h1b alibaba from swastika worshiping remote lands of brexit empire.

I urge you to look beyond his physical appearance and into his source material, he has good intentions at the risk of people getting mad at him for making them re-learn the fundamentals of our society.

>that thumbnail
>"evil is more powerful than good"
absolutely heretical

Attached: 1539390223646.png (525x438, 212K)

i don't care about appearance of charlatan, con artist and snake oil scum. borats come in all shapes and sizes and all colors of the rainbow spectrum of tar budgets including all the 50 and 666 shades of grey. they are so called "our troops" that can be all you can be and be better at that. You know they are charismatic army of one.

>Natural Law,
Is for faggots, if it were for natural law we'd be living in the stone age still.
He uses natural law as a vague concept as an excuse to push his agenda.

Anons we are on the same team.
>"evil is more powerful than good"
He is reffering to our current struggle in society, if you take an unbiased and moral look at is clear to see that evil is winning. He has taken upon himself to state the truths of the world, his methods of doing so is through occult history and symbolism and the misuse of ancient knowledge prevalent among the elites of our world. Regardless of how 'snake oil' it seems it is based in fact and I urge you to go through his material with an open mind. I don't think he's a con artist, he doesn't seem to have an agenda other than to make more people see the truth.

>He uses natural law as a vague concept

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

Here's an 8 hour seminar of his on Natural Law where he explains it in detail. again you don't need take it from him, it's ancient knowledge that is simply being voiced by the living entities of today.

if you would watch 10 minutes he qualifies that statement

Topics: Evil is more powerful than Good on Earth, the Human Condition is Slavery, the Law of Freedom, how most people see Good and Evil vs. what these conditions actually ARE, Natural Law Expressions, Love vs. Fear, the relationship between Human Consciousness and the Expressions of Natural Law, Entropy vs. Syntropy, how Dark Occultists control Human perception by controlling available information, how much easier it is to turn people toward the service and goals of Evil than toward the service and goals of Good because of their colossal ignorance, Ignorance is the root of all Evil, all human beings within Government are Bad People and so are those who condone Government, Nescience vs. Ignorance, the Truth is not really hidden, Humanity is in the time of cosmic Judgement, what does it mean to be a truly Good Person, the Objective difference between Right behavior and Wrong behavior, Moral Relativism is the Destroyer of ALL Freedom, Internal contradictions within Human Consciousness, most human beings are not truly Good People, Intention is ultimate meaningless and Action is ultimately all-important, the endless excuses people make for not learning Objective Morality and doing the Great Work, Complicity in Evil through Silence, Complicity in Evil through Cowardice, the Generative Principle of Care, the Great Work, Service to Truth, the Religious mindset of the left-brained Newtonian materialist worldview, free Will and Natural Law as the Random and Deterministic components of Creation, the necessity of Self-Respect and Courage to conquer Fear, the process of Internal Shadow Work, the Self-Defense Principle vs. Violence, the Law of One,

see pic faggot

Attached: 06.jpg (1024x768, 617K)

Unity Consciousness, the Castration and domestication of European citizens and the increase in swiftness of the destruction of Human Rights in Europe, the Practice of Self-Defense, Terrain Theory, Diet, Exercise, Raw Food, Veganism vs. Militant Veganism, transitioning to Vegetarianism and Veganism human Freedom and Veganism, Gematria, Sports Arenas as centers of ritualized focus of mass-consciousness, re-directing human energy from Sports to worthwhile pursuits, Synchromysticism.

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x768, 531K)

gonna post the slides from this weeks show. Also Mark says he is doing an interview this weds at 9pm eastern

Attached: 05.jpg (1024x768, 494K)

Attached: 08.jpg (1024x768, 527K)

>is Hitler good?

Attached: 09.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 581K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x768, 393K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x768, 444K)

this is the level where you control reality.

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x768, 402K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1024x768, 279K)

Attached: 18.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

>Synchromysticism
Uh oh!!!

Attached: 20.jpg (1024x768, 774K)

Mark Passio is a wannabe and you occultically illiterate fucks eat up all his bullshit.

Attached: 22.jpg (1024x768, 381K)

Bump

Attached: cleanse-temple.jpg (512x284, 78K)

Jesus blessed the whore who washed his feet when he was at the Pharisee's house

speaking on the pro sports Gematria laid events. Is it all fixed or is it all circumstance/synchromystic meaning is the gematria an actual code in reality that manifests

Attached: 24.jpg (1024x768, 622K)

what do you want to be? Besides a bottom...

Attached: 25.jpg (1024x768, 424K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x768, 444K)

Attached: 28.jpg (1024x768, 451K)

we all use Federal reserve notes... What needs to occur for that to change? I think returning fire

Attached: 27.jpg (1024x768, 376K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 974K)

Attached: 31.jpg (1024x768, 505K)

Attached: 32.jpg (1024x768, 579K)

One fabric tangled up in itself across infinite dimensions and fields, it looks like noise to anyone but god

I share Marks work because I dont want to use money anymore but If no one else is on board... I will get overwhelmed by cops because I stopped paying taxes and getting licneses for owning and using my land and vehicles.

Attached: 33.jpg (1024x768, 439K)

We do not stand by in the presence of evil

Attached: 1552065016207.png (894x804, 1007K)

Attached: 35.jpg (1024x768, 603K)

you all should see what Mark has to say and dont let the faggots dissuade you from doing so.

Attached: 37.jpg (1024x768, 435K)

I got through 4 hours of his main seminar a few years back. I was waiting for it to get illuminating, but it was basically just hours of stating the obvious. Also didn't help that he was really unlikeable.

If you commit to serving truth... you in turn service what ever God is and what Jesus is/was. The creator and the son who got the message of the Golden Rule along with the Self Defense Principle

Attached: 38.jpg (1024x768, 560K)

>see pic faggot
Yeeeee.... it's a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: ggggg1.gif (300x400, 1.91M)

And to be fair he gave a warning at the beginning that he wasn't gonna reveal anything that wasn't already out there. But to me it wasn't worth my time after four hours of it

Congratulations, you failed to adequately look into it

Attached: 1551304324945.jpg (320x180, 8K)

I believe he adresses your concerns, there is nothing new under the sun, there is no 'illumination' greater than walking the path of correct morals and reason; the path of truth. Without knowing and admitting our current state, our fallacies, there is no hope for a better future. Maybe that is why you got bored, ultimately it's hard to see reality for what it is and it's even harder to make it right.

Attached: 39.jpg (1024x768, 578K)

Just give it a watch user, we are in this together. I don't have any political/brainwashing agenda, heck I'm from a different country than yours. The reason I share it is because it's the only way we can create a better future, one mind at a time.

This post is gonna slide off into obscurity pretty soon, if any user does get a chance please do look into some of his content, theres many others who share the true knowledge of the ages but his way of compiling and presenting it is grassroots level building up, hence it is recommended. Love to all you anons out there!

Attached: anne.png (403x308, 193K)

what if i have the knowledge but everything else is in the negative expression?

Attached: 1455261330226.gif (263x135, 1.89M)

Good to see Mark has managed to control his egotistical anger spazz outbursts. Is he speaking about something new, or is it essentialy a reboot of the first podcast?

he actually references that in the 2nd hour I think when he talks about infighting.
He also is doing a presentation called "The Sacred Gift of Anger" soon.

Attached: 112.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

>Is he speaking about something new, or is it essentialy a reboot of the first podcas
he says its a continuation of his radio show except its in video format.

Attached: 061.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

youtu.be/y-76MSQkOYg

>Just give it a watch user
Ok but only if you promise to give the loo a try.

youtu.be/HSbJwDnwXko

New Jay Parker interview. Jay is always entertaining to me because he gets very into the ancient history and the current war. Mark sticks with fundamental principles of morality.

youtu.be/0XfBxrT78vE
this roundtable discussion is pretty cool and would interest many people on here

youtu.be/ow2MTQNLZ5Q

wow the GDL clique actually clipped it

Why, shit-skin? How does his podcast benefit Israel? Surely you aren't a kike using a VPN?

Attached: 9e09b1f28b9d6b52fe9be2e395db77795737e2cd9128f6818a6c1d8a51f80790.jpg (399x400, 86K)

Good message. Pussies can't handle truth.

You understand that the US government is a bigger problem for Americans than Israel is for Americans right? Even England is worse for America because they technically created ISrael themselves

Attached: 009.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Mark P. is too woke for 90% of Jow Forums. They're not high enough on the mountain.

I'm all for natural law but he says statism is inherently evil and that police only enforce slavery.

I get where that's coming from but I don't see how it is as absolutely true as he states it to be. Surely sole anarchists will get fucked over (outnumbered) by evil mobs if they aren't protected by some kind of state and police force be it an organized militia or whatever.

A state can exist with the sole purpose of enforcing natural law and protecting it's citizens from foreign/group interference?

I wish you were right, but you are not. States are not countries. The country is the people and the land. The state is the claim of ownership of a people or land that is not rightfully belonging to it

He's still entry level. Wait until you discover The Greek

I guess anything can be handled in a decentralized form of justice.

but are individual police really wrong?

they're not employed at the state level and a lot of what they do does arise from natural law. it's not the cops' fault jurisprudence has been corrupted. is there an alternative they can choose to be employed in law enforcement that isn't corrupt?

or is he calling for a revolution to bring down and revise the whole system?

Nah, not entry level. But mid-tier. That said, it's good to see that he started the show again.

Will check it out, thanks

For those who don't know the guy, this is a good video on the ritual aspects of the 9-11 holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXOJHZhoO68

If you are asking questions about Mark Passio... he explains his stance on what the process is to avert massive calamity. He also explains how humanity is currently and constantly suffering a massive calamity originating from the dark occult.

pic is referencing that the state IS chaos because government is slavery. He says the founders were right to have a revolution but wrong to constitute a new government.

Attached: 210.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Mark Passion is vegan enough said anyone who uses mental gymnastics to convince themselves that it's good to be vegan has got some serious blind spots in their thought processes.

>just some babbling CIA homo. looks like h1b alibaba from swastika worshiping remote lands of brexit empire.

Woo lad can you possibly shill any harder than this ?

Attached: 1469653554240.jpg (413x395, 38K)

yeah I'm trying to understand what sort of system instead of the founders' government would be practical and just, and incorruptible? Does he offer any actual solutions?

yes he does. Its not something you can skim and find though. Actual solutions are holistic and have many segments

discovered him via Jow Forums recently. his 'demistifying the occult' series is spot on, he won me over with that lecture and I look forward to hearing more.
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

cool, I will dive deeper, thanks

Anarchy, if you can consider that a "system" (you probably can't because your tiny little slave mind can't even wrap your head around the idea)

>Europeans have had their testicles castrated

Goddamn Mark Passio has literally BTFO all of you Euro sissies. How in the hell will you Eurocucks ever recover?

don't you have some aid money to send to Israel, americuck?

Mark Passio had a youtube video claiming real UFO footage yet it was just a flock of birds. Since he never admitted he was wrong in assuming birds were UFO then imagine what other arrogant things he believes.

doesnt look like a flock of birds to me. Why didnt you post the videos?
youtu.be/hYHioNyencA
this is a segment where he goes over "synchromysticism" for youtu.be/xAYLJEI7i14
youtu.be/WPlpZnD-HBI
youtu.be/_g8YbADR1r8

I didn't post them since you can see for yourself. Those are cranes, I see them all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=_skh3a-h_uA