Would you date a cute black girl?

>petite
>has a cute somali/european face (no nigger nose)
>likes to play vidya and watch anime

Would you 1. date her? 2. pump kids in her? 3. marry her? I am seeing exactly how consistent you guys are with you racist beliefs.

Attached: tfwnoqtblackweebgf.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

pls stop this, merchant

Attached: 1537131266059.png (600x600, 208K)

>nigger
>european face
would date a cute white somali girl of nordic descent.

>cute black
>cute somali
Nice oxymoron, moron
>flag
It all makes sense now

Cool it with those anti-semitic remarks.

Yes. Jews must racemix. You should date and breed with blacks.

That white somali girl probably was blacked

you should have been a lampshade

>cute
>black
Impossible, unless you count mulattos as black. But even then it's a trick question, as even if I disregard the niggerdom and children not looking like me at all, she will still have this weird gorilla skull shape.

ok, then it's fucking gross

Show examples of those, משה
אין אתיופיות יפות

unfortunately some of my family died in pogroms but not holocaust

>has a cute somali/european face (no nigger nose)
Impossible
>Would you 1. date her?
>2. pump kids in her?
>3. marry her?
lol fuck no
>I am seeing exactly how consistent you guys are with you racist beliefs.
>racist beliefs
>having standards
>racist
fuck off and hide your flag next time

t. not a parisian

Yeah but NEVER A JEW
KYS JEW
Sage

cringe

>somali/european
>kike flag
hmmm

As long as they don’t have that smell. I can literally smell them out of a crowd if they work up a sweat. Not even being racist, it’s just true.

No. I’m 100% Northern European. I would not know or understand my children.

Wh*te people smell like wet dog though

You know God still has plans for you in the time of jacobs trouble right? Dont listen to this catholic shill site.

I walked past a somali nigga girl and she smelled like pure puke. I'm not even over exaggerating, you know that sour smell after you puke? She has that exact smell.

fpbp

nigger women are sumb degenerate sluts.
herb

Gotta help the natives progress. It's the only moral, progressive thing to do.

>would you date a black girl

No.

Listen to the Catholics, accept Christ and stop being a gigantic faggot

>I’m 100% Northern European.
Yeah right. This is not physically possible - unless you're a first-generation American, and just recently migrated to the US.

There's no purebreeds in the US - unless they were initially born in Europe.

Destroy that pussy, user!

fuck off kike

Sure. Only to colonize and deniggeratize her genes.Many niggers are stupid welfare leeches with no personality other than "muh drugs and fast driving yeet, homie", those like in OP's post are as rare as diamonds. They don't deserve being dragged down by their apetastic peers.

>cute nog
That's an oxymoron, you fucking racemixing kike.
Go fuck yourself.

Black girls belong to white men ONLY, fucking heeb. Get your greasy mitts off the last thing we can enjoy and you havent ruined.

Attached: 1549145703973.jpg (750x737, 64K)

There's no such thing as a cute black girl. They'd have to have heavy admixture to the point that they're like Brittany Venti, and she's 66% white.

In my life, I've never been attracted to a black girl. I can count on one hand the number of times I met one who had nice enough tits or ass for me to check out, but then their hideous monkey face and shitskin would obliterate the slight T&A attraction.

No. They smell really bad. They have terrible personalities. I would be disgusted by my own kids. I don't play vidya, and the only anime I ever watch is new episode of JoJo on Sunday evenings.
If the girl I'm dating right now suddenly turned black I'd dump her just because she'd be black.

Attached: 1541877454414.png (937x686, 802K)

>would you date a black girl?
>proceeds to write description of 90%white 10% black mutt
sage

Who enjoys niggers, especially nigger women?