Europe in 50 years

Europe in 50 years

Attached: polish girl.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Why do white women assume every non-white man wants to fuck their entitled racist asses? Don't give me that pitying look, bitch. I'm not your pet.

White women need islam treatment

you do know this is a bit, right?

> muh dick

and USA since 40 years.

Because we do and you know it.

50 years? That's Europe now. Interracial relationships are everywhere now, even in the small towns and villages.

Attached: Interracial couple creepshot.jpg (960x1280, 294K)

Just remember the cardinal rule:
Don’t call ‘em niggers when you’re around niggers

Attached: 0033C876-D75D-4231-9648-F942F6D5858B.jpg (620x465, 47K)

Salty they aren’t sending you bob and vagane pic good sir?

Imagine the smell of her cave...

Attached: europe 3083.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

She's obviously the nigger in this webm. Nigger is more an attitude than a skin color.

literally this. white societies are too cucked. too many laws. women are not equal. women need to be publicly flogged for half the shit they do on a daily basis.

I'm not even sad over every race traitor woman that race mixes. That will clean up the weak whores. Only the women with sekf-value will be left. They may be very few. But it will be enough.

When i see a white girl with a nigga i just look at them with a disgusted face. The nigga wont do anthing since he's not in a group of 10. And the whore stands there ashamed.

No. When you brace yourself, trigger your adrenaline, and always watch your back and keep an eye on them when a human being enters a room, they're a fucking nigger. Only black nigger females/males trigger this in a sane man.
Muslims bombing your country every single month >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> niggers existing in your society.

Try harder :) Christianity is a direct continuation of Greco-Roman religion and culture. Islam is an Arabic slave cult completely and utterly foreign to Europe.

ABTHOLUTHLY REPREHENTHIBLE

Agreed. Out of all the racial issues we're facing, white women are the worst of all.

Women are the most susceptible to demoralization. Most have already bought into the culture of self aggrandizement and nihilism. American men are still to blame for this.
This always seems to come back to Bezmenov.

>Europe in 50 years

America now

This is true. I pray daily for a cleansing nuclear fire to purge us.

I doubt it. Europe in 50 years will be free, or it will be fire.

Attached: FIRE.jpg (4567x3040, 1.41M)

>not dancing among all the carnage

Attached: swede.png (1589x953, 1.07M)

looks like america yesterday

all other women are disgusting chimps cosplaying as humans

>greco roman religion
where are the zeuses, hadeses, artemises, jupiters, saturns and all that shit then?